PDA

View Full Version : Visual Basics 6

Jarkie
31-01-2009, 11:46 AM
Hey, first I want to say... sorry if this is the wrong forum for this.. there are so many lol!

Well, in college I just started to learn Visual Basics 6 and I wonder if anyone keep give me tips and ect.. to help me get started off..

For one off my assignments I have to make a tic-tac-toe program make it all work and everything, I tried google... but I don't want to download one thats 'ready made' I want to make one of my own, so can anyone help?

like post some code tips I'll Rep+

Stephen!
31-01-2009, 11:51 AM
They should teach you exactly how to make it.. They can't expect you to just make it. Either that or you weren't listening.

Trinity
31-01-2009, 11:52 AM
http://visualbasic.about.com/od/usingvbnet/l/aa093002a.htm

Jarkie
31-01-2009, 11:55 AM
oh my!!1 thank you very much! :D rep+

"They should teach you exactly how to make it.. They can't expect you to just make it. Either that or you weren't listening."I was listening, is just we haven't started it yet, I just want to get a head-start thats all... :l

Tomm
31-01-2009, 01:10 PM
Visual Basic (Yes, note the lack of `s` on the end) is one of the worst possible languages you could learn.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming to students that have had a prior exposure to BASIC: as potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
- Edsger W. Dijkstra

"I think of the company advertizing "Thought Processors" or the college pretending that learning BASIC suffices or at least helps, whereas the teaching of BASIC should be rated as a criminal offence: it mutilates the mind beyond recovery."
- Edsger W. Dijkstra

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!