PDA

View Full Version : onehabbo.net now under my control yo.

engaged
31-01-2009, 11:44 PM
Okay, i now 'own' onehabbo.net. Before I go on i would like to make it clear that the site will be completely different from the old onehabbo. I will be buying a new domain, something original (not something like CREAMmyHABBO.com). Im going to be selling some of my layouts for £5 each so yeah :x. Okay anyway, this fansite isnt going to have a radio. Why? because theres no point, a peak of 12 listeners aint cool yo. probably won't have a forum either because 32 members and 19 posts isnt cool at all either. So i'm looking for a unique idea for the site, but still habbo like.

Who knows, the site could be a complete success and be the next clubhabbo, or it could be a bit like.. erm.. greig. no.

er ok so yeah I need some original domain ideas, some unique layouts, and some plans for the site.

ta

Jibbish
01-02-2009, 10:31 AM
the idea wouldn't be unique if i told you

x-glow
01-02-2009, 10:39 AM
Thing is if you bring the site back ith a newq layout etc you could get alot of listerns who knows? Habboexplore is doing well and I know they was new at once so I woiuld get a radio and then get a forum and if it dont work out then scrap that idea, And use a idea of recources lke layouts and Layouts design (you design and code them for a price)

Zeus
01-02-2009, 02:38 PM
there are no unique ideas anymore, they are all occupated.

Jackboy
01-02-2009, 03:53 PM
there are no unique ideas anymore, they are all occupated.

You will fail in life if you have that attitude.

Also my advice would be not to start a habbo fansite. Invest your time into thinking of a decent idea.

Facebook (when it started) was a unique idea, because it wasn't just a social network. It was a social network that allowed users to have loads of different applications.

@thread starter

Improoove you're gramor y0u fpool.

engaged
01-02-2009, 04:15 PM
i was faking my grammar

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!