PDA

View Full Version : New Project, "Staff Wanted"

LouisCollins
01-02-2009, 01:59 PM
Hello, I'm restarting a old fansite i used to own called HabboBeats.co.uk,

I'll be needing lots of help such as, Radio Managers , Site Managers , General Managers, Radio DJ's, so if you intrested then read below!

Site Manager : You must have experiance of using HTML, (Some PHP)
Must be able to build content, Edit Content and basically make sure the site is at its best, Being able to design and code layouts is a + But not Essential. (Wanted 2 Site Managers)

Radio Manager: You must have experiance in this role, You must be able to Hire / fire / add users to our DJ Panel, make sure the timetable is booked and there DJing Appropreately, (Wanted 2 Radio Managers)

General Manager: Must make sure all the staff are doing there jobs, And that there isn't any arguments, Or hackings of the website Your duties will include giving the Radio Managers a hand when needed (Wanted 1 General Manager)

Radio DJ's: You mush have experiance in this role, Have over 200 legally paid for songs, And know how to use Sam Broadcaster, (Wanted 20+ DJ's)

So If your intrested in any Send me a PM, Or reply to this thread!

Jackboy
01-02-2009, 03:51 PM
Heya.

I don't mean to troll on your well spelt thread but I felt that I needed to say that I doubt more than 30.658658658% of people who apply will have legal songs.

LouisCollins
01-02-2009, 05:09 PM
Yeah, but it has to be said dosn't it, Otherwise i'm at liablity lol

Protege
01-02-2009, 07:19 PM
Louis you'll fail worse than Habs-Radio.com...

You're like (apparently) 23 (You said 3-4 years ago you where 19 [+4=23]), aren't you a bit too old for Habbo now or do the teenage girls approve to your "master ****" on webcam still?

Dw that was all false, i was joking sorry.
GOOD LUCK BRUV + ILL BE A DJ

LouisCollins
01-02-2009, 07:30 PM
Lmao Thanks James.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!