PDA

View Full Version : Forum helper

MrNelson
01-02-2009, 08:43 PM
We need a forum helper to help us with catergories and sub-forums =] PM me if your interested and familiar with vBulletin and have a good knowledge on organising a forum, this is a up and coming general forum, including buying, selling and trading this has everything in 1, custom forum design and I have just purchased a wireless printer for flyers to put in shops for this forum.

PM me with your experience, age and why you would want to work for the forum ;) also I will give link in PM of forum.

Thanks.

Thread closed by Nicola (Forum Super Moderator): Due to bump

MrNelson
02-02-2009, 04:01 PM
They also need to be quite active and looking to be here from start from unpopular to popular and can't give up if it's not popular within 1 week =]

MrNelson
03-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Is anyone interested? This is a once in a lifetime ;)

Protege
03-02-2009, 07:02 PM
omg a wireless printar!! ILL HELPZZZ no.

google "How to add category's in vbulletin"
xxxx

MrNelson
03-02-2009, 07:04 PM
Dude I'm very experienced with vBulletin for your info, I just hate arranging them into groups, I've done some but need someone to help with more ideas and stuff so why don't you get a life and shut up, you don't even know who I am so how you know I don't know anything? Becareful with your mouth mate.

xxxx

Jonster
03-02-2009, 07:32 PM

xxxx

Here, hows about you don't try to out smart someone when you clearly cannot spell - and no I'm not talking about where you made yourself look like a complete fool and immature ****.

I believe you meant 'catergories'? Whoops! You should have checked that one out before posting! Try googling "Online dictionary."
xxxx

Protege
03-02-2009, 08:20 PM
Lol okay alright

Get a life to me?
"Is anyone interested? This is a once in a lifetime ;)"
"My 32" Toshiba TV and 25 Xbox360 games :)"

Should I say any more man? And no its not once in a life time because I'll be truthful your site will failure 99%."I believe you meant 'catergories'? Whoops! You should have checked that one out before posting! Try googling "Online dictionary.""

I loled irl thx for correcting me soz

"Becareful with your mouth mate."
Or what, you're going to throw your xbox games @ me? I dont think Call of Duty weapons work IRL, you can try though.

You guys seriously - you need the life not me, thanks for the offer though.

xxxxxx <3

MrNelson
03-02-2009, 08:36 PM
Offer of what? We didn't offer you anything, yes you can't spell how old are you 12? 13? Started puberty yet? Come back when you have? Also I have 27 games now :) I can afford games you see and a vBulletin I don't have to bum habbo unlike you? As you would say kthnxbi xxxxx <3
Lol okay alright

Get a life to me?
"Is anyone interested? This is a once in a lifetime ;)"
"My 32" Toshiba TV and 25 Xbox360 games :)"

Should I say any more man? And no its not once in a life time because I'll be truthful your site will failure 99%."I believe you meant 'catergories'? Whoops! You should have checked that one out before posting! Try googling "Online dictionary.""

I loled irl thx for correcting me soz

"Becareful with your mouth mate."
Or what, you're going to throw your xbox games @ me? I dont think Call of Duty weapons work IRL, you can try though.

You guys seriously - you need the life not me, thanks for the offer though.

xxxxxx <3

Fehm
03-02-2009, 08:40 PM
27 games isnt alot mate.

And im out

Protege
03-02-2009, 09:24 PM
Offer of what? We didn't offer you anything, yes you can't spell how old are you 12? 13? Started puberty yet? Come back when you have? Also I have 27 games now :) I can afford games you see and a vBulletin I don't have to bum habbo unlike you? As you would say kthnxbi xxxxx <3

LOL omg man, Add me on MSN and i'll show you i'm way past puberty than you'll ever be. Oh, I'll also show you a picture of my bank statement - **** man you are pathetic.

MrNelson
03-02-2009, 09:27 PM
Ok PM me your MSN.
LOL omg man, Add me on MSN and i'll show you i'm way past puberty than you'll ever be. Oh, I'll also show you a picture of my bank statement - **** man you are pathetic.

awelsh
03-02-2009, 09:28 PM

xxxx

Ryan isnt an idiot when it comes to these things, he knows what hes doing and plans things out quite well if I remember him right.

Good luck with this anyway :)

Protege
03-02-2009, 09:28 PM
[email protected]

MrNelson
03-02-2009, 09:31 PM
Well thank you K =]
Ryan isnt an idiot when it comes to these things, he knows what hes doing and plans things out quite well if I remember him right.

Good luck with this anyway :)

Added.
[email protected]

awelsh
03-02-2009, 09:36 PM
Well thank you K =]

Added.

Respect to the crew that are left init :P

MrNelson
03-02-2009, 09:39 PM
True, all muppets these days.
Respect to the crew that are left init :P

awelsh
03-02-2009, 09:47 PM
lol, remember this or what?
http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/50152d07a7d9ba1fcb3d082c3.png

MrNelson
03-02-2009, 09:49 PM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO WAY YOU STILL GOT THAT HAHAHAHAHA PM ME YOUR NEW MSN =[ MISS YOU X
lol, remember this or what?
http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/50152d07a7d9ba1fcb3d082c3.png

awelsh
03-02-2009, 09:50 PM
Backed up everything from my old pc agees ago onto an external :P so its all still there.

Calgon
04-02-2009, 02:21 PM
27 games isnt alot mate.

And im out
You're posting off topic, why? :rolleyes:

Ask some other fansite for their forums & permission's MySQL output or whatever, that's what I do.

dribleman
18-06-2010, 12:28 PM
hey im 18 my experience is im a very organised person so evrything own or had as always been organised..
i would be good at looking after and keeping them organised thankyou ...

Edited by Nicola (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not bump old threads.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!