PDA

View Full Version : Doncaster sign Shiels

Skajo
02-02-2009, 03:08 PM
on a 3 1/2 year deal from Hibernian. One of the longest contracts offered at the club.

Great signing.

EverSteve
02-02-2009, 03:11 PM
at least i dont post about Doncaster Rovers lmao.

They'll have done well to stay up this season if they manage it. Good luck, although if they beat Villa ill be looking forward to seeing them get thrashed in the cup :)

Minstrels
02-02-2009, 03:12 PM
at least i dont post about Doncaster Rovers lmao.

They'll have done well to stay up this season if they manage it. Good luck, although if they beat Villa ill be looking forward to seeing them get thrashed in the cup :)
You do know that were going to do what you do and post every transfer which goes through in separate threads don't you?

EverSteve
02-02-2009, 03:17 PM
You do know that were going to do what you do and post every transfer which goes through in separate threads don't you?

I saw you complaining in the Given thread as well...oh no wait you didn't. Cuz its Man City hmmm :eusa_clap

Minstrels
02-02-2009, 03:19 PM
I saw you complaining in the Given thread as well...oh no wait you didn't. Cuz its Man City hmmm :eusa_clap
Because that was posted... umm... YESTERDAY?

Skajo
02-02-2009, 03:23 PM
So, Steve, how many matches do you get to a season? 1, 2?

What's wrong with Doncaster Rovers eh? Ye' wee scouse barsteward.

EverSteve
02-02-2009, 03:30 PM
So, Steve, how many matches do you get to a season? 1, 2?

What's wrong with Doncaster Rovers eh? Ye' wee scouse barsteward.

I've been to 7?

and theres nothing wrong with Doncaster, I used to watch them in Conference but then we got promoted and all the glories started to go watch them. I aint saw em since.

I'm just saying I hope you come to Goodison and get taken out :eusa_clap

Minstrels
02-02-2009, 03:31 PM
I've been to 7?

and theres nothing wrong with Doncaster, I used to watch them in Conference but then we got promoted and all the glories started to go watch them. I aint saw em since.

I'm just saying I hope you come to Goodison and get taken out :eusa_clap
Ignoring my response about Given?

EverSteve
02-02-2009, 03:32 PM
Ignoring my response about Given?

What did you want me to say. It was Yesterday, your right :eusa_clap. But theres not gonna be that many BIG signings, appart from maybe Arshavin and Keane.

Skajo
02-02-2009, 03:36 PM
I'm a glory supporter.

So are you.

If what you're saying is true.

And that rhymes.

Malachy
02-02-2009, 03:37 PM
on a 3 1/2 year deal from Hibernian. One of the longest contracts offered at the club.

Great signing.
In my first game on FM09 I was Doncaster and strangely Shiels was one of only three players I signed for them along with Fowler & Iwelumo :P.

EverSteve
02-02-2009, 03:43 PM
I'm a glory supporter.

So are you.

If what you're saying is true.

And that rhymes.

No :rolleyes:

Didn't single anyone out, I'm saying since they've been promoted double/trible the fans have been turning out compared to when I used to go.

It's expected, but at the end of the day, all my friends who are "fans" used to support Man United and Liverpool, suddenly get in the papers? Yet there not even real fans

The true fans of Doncaster just got pushed aside when Doni got promoted :eusa_clap

Skajo
02-02-2009, 04:10 PM
I'm as much of a fan of Doncaster Rovers as any other person sitting within the Keepmoat stadium on matchday. Singling people out like that is idiotic.

Why do you support Everton?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!