PDA

View Full Version : Stray dogs spotted in Habbo!

Arron
02-02-2009, 04:48 PM
Can you find the stray dogs and bring them home to the Hotel For Dogs? Or will they be captured by the dreaded Animal Control Unit?

There have been many stray dogs running around Habbo. For a while we have not been able to keep a track of them or give them a home!

But fortunately brother and sister combo Bruce and Andi have kindly offered to set up a special Hotel For Dogs right here in Habbo! You can check out the Lobby right now in the navigator!

However there are still many strays about and Andi and Bruce need YOUR help to find them! Worse still, hotel stalwart Lenny’s friends are out there being tracked down by Animal Control Officers.

To show their gratitude in finding these strays, they make you official Hotel representatives with a Hotel For Dogs badge.

To start saving Habbo’s canines, go to Asherlee in the Hotel For Dogs Lobby and shout the word FETCH to him. He will then give you a clue to your next step of the quest.

Be prepared to link in between private rooms, teleports and public rooms!
The Bot clues will be slightly cryptic – so get your thinking caps on. E.g. A bot might reply – There is a clue in Bucho6’s room where Santa Claus keeps his naughty list! You would need to visit Bucho6’s Bad Boy Room. Simple!

Once you find the dogs, there will be information for you to correctly answer the poll in the Hotel For Dogs Lobby which will go live on WEDNESDAY 4th FEBRUARY.

Winners will receive a badge by MONDAY 9th FEBRUARY.

Good luck!

Bucho6

Cryptoo
02-02-2009, 08:12 PM
>;-( zoe won't tell me what to do next...

Mr-Trainor
02-02-2009, 08:25 PM
I've done it :)

Ohi:D
02-02-2009, 08:31 PM
Snowlow's room bone diner.

Mathew
03-02-2009, 09:38 AM
Did this easy, quite an enjoyable quest regardless of the final room where everyone-and-their-mother were blocking.

Should be nice to get another badge. :)

Immenseman
03-02-2009, 11:34 AM
lol doing it atm its well fun :D

Jordan:A
03-02-2009, 11:35 AM
Ive done it, its ok but you get the idiots blocking for respect

Roughage
03-02-2009, 12:01 PM
Please say the code or sumink lawl.

Ardemax
03-02-2009, 06:48 PM
I got halfway, then got stuck, someone post some "helpful" information :eusa_whis

Immenseman
03-02-2009, 06:49 PM
finished it - easy :D

Mortalized
03-02-2009, 07:36 PM
it is really piss easy

Conner
04-02-2009, 07:30 PM
lool.. it never took me long to do :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!