PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Opinions arent allowed on habbo.

Traume
02-02-2009, 07:33 PM
minirant. i posted on a forum saying "its either a fix or staff don't know talent when it stares them in the face" continuing on from a long discussion about something. i come back to find someone has changed my post to "i like candy. mmm." under me NME posts a lot of rubbish. why change mine but nobody else's even though there are people trolling? am i not allowed an opinion or are they hiding something? /rant

jimi
03-02-2009, 04:59 PM
Its probs Ludus he dosen't like people saying things like that

Kyle
03-02-2009, 05:05 PM
Its probs Ludus he dosen't like people saying things like that
doubt he'd go to .com to close a thread jimi... haha ;)

yeah well habbo staff don't like it when they're talked about in threads, therefore close/rename them to advoid other habbos being influenced by the "opinions" posted in these threads. Hence notmiceelf changing your thread

Traume
03-02-2009, 06:20 PM
doubt he'd go to .com to close a thread jimi... haha ;)

yeah well habbo staff don't like it when they're talked about in threads, therefore close/rename them to advoid other habbos being influenced by the "opinions" posted in these threads. Hence notmiceelf changing your thread
but the whole thread was just people argueing about certain competitions.
and it wasnt even my thread, he just changed my one post out of hundreds. it was not offensive :( :P

Kyle
04-02-2009, 04:39 PM
but the whole thread was just people argueing about certain competitions.
and it wasnt even my thread, he just changed my one post out of hundreds. it was not offensive :( :P
Maybe he found your post the most offensive then

Traume
04-02-2009, 04:45 PM
Maybe he found your post the most offensive then
LOL.
ohmy someones touchey

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!