PDA

View Full Version : Yourteenarea.com beta testers.

Ladygaga
02-02-2009, 10:19 PM
Hello,

I need some beta testers. I need as many as possible, so I can get a more clearer view.

www.yourteenarea.com/blog post your review, sign up and tell me about the features etc.

I will randomly select someone to win a prize of some sort!

Thanks

Joey-
02-02-2009, 11:01 PM
I know I am not very popular in Habbox, but I decided to look at the site, and give you a review. ;)

I think it has a lot of good features; such as the Inkspot, a.k.a., the forums; the Desktop feature, which is basically your profile's homepage; and the Chatrooms - a great place to meet new members, or introduce yourself to the crowd.

Love your site, I think it could use a lot more "pyzaz", if you catch my drift, but it's really nice. ;)

I'll be on it often, so look for FadedSoliders on the site. :D

- Joey

blanky12!
03-02-2009, 08:13 AM
Hello,

I need some beta testers. I need as many as possible, so I can get a more clearer view.

www.yourteenarea.com/blog post your review, sign up and tell me about the features etc.

I will randomly select someone to win a prize of some sort!

Thanks
What is it? To me, it looks a mess.

Ladygaga
03-02-2009, 07:02 PM
Joey, Regardless if you are popular or not, it does not mean you don't have the right to post a review. I'd like to thank you for your review and hope to see you on the site soon!

Blanky12!, Its a social networking website.

Jonster
03-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Personally, I think you should invest in a new design, as the current colours don't work well with each other and clash more than anything. First glance I didn't get the impression that it was a social networking site - so I would suggest big images, welcoming the community, making the important factors large.

Ladygaga
03-02-2009, 07:27 PM
The current layout cost me £19.

Can you suggest some better ones?

Kevin
03-02-2009, 07:46 PM
The current layout cost me £19.

Can you suggest some better ones?

You may not have been scammed literally,as he gave the layout, but you have laterally.

That layout is dirt no offence, And 19£ was way to much.

There are many very tallented user's on habboxforum who would be able to do a much better job, I suggest you take that 19£ as experence, and forget about that layout.

The concept is nice though,good luck with it in general

D-Man22
03-02-2009, 08:15 PM
Your using -- PHPizabi, free system >.>
Doubt it will get popular soz. layout is a bit messy.

Ladygaga
03-02-2009, 10:20 PM
Thanks for your comments.

I will post in the design and Development for some help.

D-man22, Fair comment, but just because a site is using a free script, doesn't mean it will not get popular.

Kevin
03-02-2009, 10:28 PM
Thanks for your comments.

I will post in the design and Development for some help.

D-man22, Fair comment, but just because a site is using a free script, doesn't mean it will not get popular.

No it doesn't mean it wont get popular, it will just make it look un-professional.

Ladygaga
03-02-2009, 10:29 PM
If the site gets daily users, we will bring in a coder to build a social networking system.

Excellent2
04-02-2009, 12:25 PM
Fail. Free systems won't get you nowhere.

Ladygaga
04-02-2009, 01:07 PM
Excellent2, as I have said before, Free systems does not mean you fail. Joomla is a free CMS, habbox use it, and its rather popular.

That is just one of thousands of examples.

Calgon
04-02-2009, 01:56 PM
Excellent2, as I have said before, Free systems does not mean you fail. Joomla is a free CMS, habbox use it, and its rather popular.

Valid point, however Habbo fansite's aren't supposed to be as professional as a social network that aims to reach a userbase of over triple of Habbox's.

blanky12!
04-02-2009, 02:49 PM

yeah, but his trying to state, whats different to yours then myspace, facebook etc ?

D-Man22
04-02-2009, 04:53 PM
Need any help, feel free to PM me, I can help design it for you, I am talented in PHP, MySQL. :-]

Jordy
04-02-2009, 05:24 PM
It is a bit of a mess but my main problem with the site is I haven't got a clue what it's about :P

This thread doesn't say what the sites all about, and the site doesn't say either. It should have a little bit about it on the homepage, especially as it's new and you could have something like YourTeenArea.com - Your Social Networking Site or w/e it is?

Ladygaga
04-02-2009, 06:00 PM
If anyone would like to help, if you add me on msn, we could talk.

[email protected]

Nli.
04-02-2009, 06:20 PM
I take it you didnt code it your self..?

Ladygaga
04-02-2009, 06:30 PM
No i didnt.

lPinoy
05-02-2009, 12:23 PM
the idea is good but the layout is awful.

you can easily get a nice layout here for £5 if uncoded, a lot of people are willing to code for free.

Ladygaga
06-02-2009, 11:56 PM
If anyone is willing to help with the design area, add [email protected]

EverSteve
08-02-2009, 01:12 PM
I love it how you plonked Your in front of teenarea. The home page is a free design, Search system on Music is free, while blogs and photo upload aint working.

Honest feedback, think of a unique domain name instead of just plonking words infront of already used domains. While also pay for a design and at least bother to make everything work on the website before advertising

Ladygaga
08-02-2009, 11:49 PM
Eversteve, I was unware of your website, never heard of it. I'm sorry it has a 'your' infront. But i think yourteenarea is a good domain and i will carry on using it. The homepage is not a free design, proof, http://www.aliciaskins.com/together.html, the search system is not free, http://www.x10media.com/mp3-script, the blogs and photo upload wont be used as it was just something that might be added on at a later date.

So, your comment regarding making everything work before advertising is invalid.

EverSteve
09-02-2009, 02:05 PM
Eversteve, I was unware of your website, never heard of it. I'm sorry it has a 'your' infront. But i think yourteenarea is a good domain and i will carry on using it.

Fair.

http://www.aliciaskins.com/together.html
That design isn't even showing up on my computer? Its just a design with 3 little blocks as images which is free.

x10 Automatic Mp3 Script is a free search engine for your users. Display THOUSANDS of free mp3 songs to your users with this simple to use search engine. Users can download, preview, rate and more from your very own website, and it AUTO UPDATES daily with fresh content! It's so simple to use, upload your files, install, setup your admin with ads, and your off! After ordering you can have your site setup in MINUTES, and running providing FREE Mp3's to your users. Upload it, let it sit, tell all your friends where to get free mp3's and make money!
I've got x10, and it is free? It even says it on the site...

Ladygaga
09-02-2009, 02:08 PM
That design isn't even showing up on my computer? Its just a design with 3 little blocks as images which is free.

Price: $25.00

I've got x10, and it is free? It even says it on the site...

Price: $29.99
(http://www.x10media.com/orders/browse_products.php?category_id=4)

EverSteve
09-02-2009, 03:29 PM
Price: $25.00

Price: $29.99
(http://www.x10media.com/orders/browse_products.php?category_id=4)

I've already got x10 on a website for mine for free, so i dno why u paid for it :S.

and also I know the layouts $25, but on yourteenarea.com I can't see that design which you just showed me, its just 3 boxes on the home page.

Unless its somewhere i can't see?

Ladygaga
09-02-2009, 03:42 PM
If you followed the URL like everyone else then we wouldnt have this issue.

www.yourteenarea.com/blog

Ladygaga
11-02-2009, 12:43 PM
Update; I've been messing around with the homepage, i think the login area should have some sort of box? whats your thoughts.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!