PDA

View Full Version : MSN Signature.

Colin-Roberts
02-02-2009, 10:47 PM
Anyone still got the zip or can find the thread nintendo news made a long time ago. search comes up with nothing for me.

Colin-Roberts
02-02-2009, 11:17 PM
nvm found it.

Warning: imagecopy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/chong08/public_html/mini-roberts.com/sig.php on line 35

Warning: imagecreatefrompng() [function.imagecreatefrompng (http://www.the14th.net/mini-roberts.com/function.imagecreatefrompng)]: 'dp.png' is not a valid PNG file in /home/chong08/public_html/mini-roberts.com/sig.php on line 24

Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/chong08/public_html/mini-roberts.com/sig.php on line 41

Errors though :(

Iszak
03-02-2009, 07:40 AM
No offense Colin but have you attempted to read the errors to try and fix it? Starting with the first one which says the file dp.png doesn't exist.

Colin-Roberts
03-02-2009, 12:08 PM
I have Iszak, the thing is dp.png does exist.

Dentafrice
03-02-2009, 12:18 PM
No offense Colin but have you attempted to read the errors to try and fix it? Starting with the first one which says the file dp.png doesn't exist.
No offense Iszak, but I really think that you should actually look back and read yourself, before attempting to have a go at him, the second error explains that 'dp.png' does not exist.. not the first one ;)

Iszak
03-02-2009, 10:02 PM
If you actually read the line number it occurs on Dentafrice you'd see that the 1st error is in fact
Warning: imagecreatefrompng() [function.imagecreatefrompng]: 'dp.png' is not a valid PNG file in /home/chong08/public_html/mini-roberts.com/sig.php on line 24 Hence my statement is correct.

Agnostic Bear
03-02-2009, 10:20 PM
If you actually read the line number it occurs on Dentafrice you'd see that the 1st error is in fact Hence my statement is correct.

No it's not, that just states that the file isn't a valid PNG file, it would appear even if a dp.png appeared that was invalid. Hence your statement is incorrect.

Dentafrice
04-02-2009, 12:34 AM
If you actually read the line number it occurs on Dentafrice you'd see that the 1st error is in fact Hence my statement is correct.

No it's not, that just states that the file isn't a valid PNG file, it would appear even if a dp.png appeared that was invalid. Hence your statement is incorrect.

Pwnt. ;) Your sarcastic comment on MSN left you the one proved wrong.

Plus, we're not talking about ******* line numbers, we're talking about the order he posted them. You said the first error, not the error on line one.

Cushioned
04-02-2009, 12:45 AM
Uhmm.. I don't see how it possibly matters. He was trying to help.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!