PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Tradey Room thing.

Kanen
03-02-2009, 09:35 PM
haider.

I made this a couple of days ago with the intent of making it less 'omgz cram millions of hcs in a small space' like other trade rooms and more of a laid back kind of atmosphere. i think i kind've failed with the not wanting to use too many hcs but i couldn't really see any way round it as i wanted near symmetry and also a kind of brightly contrasting room.

Any constructive criticism is more than welcome :).

http://uploadpicz.com/images/GNDNPPH.png (http://uploadpicz.com)

Kyle
04-02-2009, 09:00 PM
i dislike the symetry it bores me

e5
04-02-2009, 09:07 PM
Not bad. I like it because it's not a pyramid:D!

Jordan:A
04-02-2009, 09:09 PM
I like it

jimi
07-02-2009, 11:40 PM
I like the room but it could improve so much if you used something other than sand patches, there horrible. I'd use something like moon patches/petals/unholy's

LoveToStack
07-02-2009, 11:42 PM
I like it a lot, but if you took away the planets and filled the black gap in the middle with petals, it'd be perfect!

no waiii
08-02-2009, 12:21 AM
I like it a lot, but if you took away the planets and filled the black gap in the middle with petals, it'd be perfect!

the black gap cant be filled i dont think, because the middle is cut of from the rest of the room.

Arch
08-02-2009, 01:02 AM
I've seen something like this but looks decent

Alex3213
08-02-2009, 07:43 AM

Yeah I agree with this.

lPinoy
08-02-2009, 10:49 AM
ohiya kane.

its a decent enough room, take some of their advice though?

dogboy123
08-02-2009, 10:55 AM
Nice room :)

What others have said :)

But i really like it :)

Kanen
08-02-2009, 12:45 PM
Hi, thanks for ideas and comments and stuff.

I wasn't really sure about the planets myself, so they're gone. Corners look a bit bare, any ideas what to replace them with if anything? Also, as said, the gap can't be covered cos it's a big hole thing.

I like the room but it could improve so much if you used something other than sand patches, there horrible. I'd use something like moon patches/petals/unholy's

I don't really fancy the idea of filling it with petals. I think too many petals in big rooms doesn't look great, and nothing else would really match. Especially not unholies. I thought sand patches matched the sort've bright contrasty thing :S. Don't know, I'll consider it.

and hi marco.

also, any suggestions on an appealing name?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!