PDA

View Full Version : Help!

TehJoshy
04-02-2009, 01:04 AM
Okay, so i have decided that i want a Minimal UI to use for 5/10/25 man play and ofcourse soloing.
My Screen Resolution is 1440x900 so if you know any good complications that's the size i am looking for.

Im Also looking for mods that would be good to use. (Mainly Buffage and Party/Raid frames) as i do think ill use AG and Bartender, ofcourse if you know any good 'skined' ones please lemme know ^^

So basically i am asking for your help. any nice suggestions ofcourse will be given FREE REPZ ZOMGPEWPEWPEW.

Thanks for your time.

^Joshiiee #

Nemo
04-02-2009, 07:17 AM
X-perl is nice.

oh and whats your role in the raid?

TehJoshy
04-02-2009, 06:39 PM
X-perl is nice.

oh and whats your role in the raid?
Balance (: Ofcourse, Ranged dps/caster w/e you want to class it as ;P i have a new rotation set up aswell so i dont need mass ammounts of Action bars aswell.

And in all fairness i would like to keep away from x-perl, i don't find it totally appealing.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway mr nemo.

Nemo
04-02-2009, 08:22 PM
Balance (: Ofcourse, Ranged dps/caster w/e you want to class it as ;P i have a new rotation set up aswell so i dont need mass ammounts of Action bars aswell.

And in all fairness i would like to keep away from x-perl, i don't find it totally appealing.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway mr nemo.
Well i think theres also grid which u may like (havent ever tried it myself).

And bartender isnt only about mass loads of action bars, but also makes it easier so u can move em where u want, have a certain number of buttons n stuff in each row, etc.

oh and ofc get omen for threat

Hiro
06-02-2009, 12:34 AM
www.wowinterface.com

my setup isn't minimalistic, but it works (for me) adn tbh i need to clean up my action bars but i cant be bothered..
http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/955798b0245dbb8WoWScrnShot_020509_222454.jpg

TehJoshy
06-02-2009, 06:26 PM
www.wowinterface.com

my setup isn't minimalistic, but it works (for me) adn tbh i need to clean up my action bars but i cant be bothered..
http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/955798b0245dbb8WoWScrnShot_020509_222454.jpg
What Unit frames and raid frames are you using?

Hiro
06-02-2009, 06:29 PM
I use pitbull.
CainesUI set up from wowinterface, but changed it a bit.
took a while.
bartender for action bars

TehJoshy
06-02-2009, 06:33 PM
I use pitbull.
CainesUI set up from wowinterface, but changed it a bit.
took a while.
bartender for action bars
Yeah knew the rest ^^

Thanks alot :) ill look into that ^^

Edit: is there a link to the set up?, cant seem to find it on wow interface.. ;[

Hiro
06-02-2009, 09:24 PM
oops i put Caine, thats someone on my server >_>

Caith is what i meant

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!