PDA

View Full Version : I Am Trading...

Demi
10-07-2005, 09:15 AM
I am trading a dicemaster and tubmaster for runescape cash, anyone here have an offer,

i will also trade 2 hc's to anyone if its a good offer, post below

thanks!

Mohwar.
10-07-2005, 09:55 AM
Rule 12.
RuneScape items must only be exchanged for other items/services within the game.Exchanging RuneScape items for items or other benefits in other online games, real-life money or other real-life benefits is not allowed.

lvt3046
10-07-2005, 09:56 AM
Why cant he trade without getting the rule12

Warlord1990
10-07-2005, 09:59 AM
He's on trying to protect you from getting banned?

Clo
10-07-2005, 10:12 AM
If they want to be risked getting banned then let them. :)
They don't need the ''rule 12'' posting over every thread.
Regards, Chloe x

find_out
16-07-2005, 06:04 PM
they sure do clo..

Sank
16-07-2005, 06:29 PM
Rule 12.
RuneScape items must only be exchanged for other items/services within the game.Exchanging RuneScape items for items or other benefits in other online games, real-life money or other real-life benefits is not allowed.

Maybe you should try reading the rules, befor posting rules and wanting to look big.

C6. Let Administrators and Moderators deal with any posts breaking the forum rules or any other problems concerning the forum rules - Do not post a message in which you tell another forum member they have broken the forum rules. Don't post a message in which you ask for another forum member to get banned or unbanned. If you think there has been a rule broken, click on the "Report Bad Post" icon at the top right of that post and explain the problem. If your problem is not about one particular post, you can also post a message in the "Report Abuse" forum with a brief description and some details of the problem (add a link if possible) then we will look into it.

Warlord1990
16-07-2005, 06:33 PM
Stop posting on old threads...

RedMaggot
16-07-2005, 08:16 PM
Unles the JagEX staff are into habbo and habbox or have keylogged you they would not know ;)

Zebila
16-07-2005, 10:14 PM
Rule 12.

Clo
16-07-2005, 10:21 PM
Rule 12.
C6. Let Administrators and Moderators deal with any posts breaking the forum rules or any other problems concerning the forum rules - Do not post a message in which you tell another forum member they have broken the forum rules. Don't post a message in which you ask for another forum member to get banned or unbanned. If you think there has been a rule broken, click on the "Report Bad Post" icon at the top right of that post and explain the problem. If your problem is not about one particular post, you can also post a message in the "Report Abuse" forum with a brief description and some details of the problem (add a link if possible) then we will look into it.

Zebila
16-07-2005, 10:21 PM

It says forum rules not runescape.

Clo
16-07-2005, 10:23 PM
But this isn't the Runescape forum sooo. 0.o

(WELL IT IS BUT NOT THE ''OFFICIAL'' ONE)

Zebila
16-07-2005, 10:25 PM
But this isn't the Runescape forum sooo. 0.o

(WELL IT IS BUT NOT THE ''OFFICIAL'' ONE)

So? They are still breaking runescape rules and there is no runescape moderators on these forums.

Clo
16-07-2005, 10:28 PM
Well you aren't a runescape moderator sooo.. :)
Anyways i'm just leaving it at this.. I don't agree with you posting rule12 over everywhere and you don't agree with me altogether.. ;D so that's fine x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!