PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 5

Hated
05-02-2009, 05:31 PM
Is well good.
I downloaded the demo off PlayNetwork and it was probs the best demo i've played this week.

Fez
05-02-2009, 05:42 PM
My impressions are on my blog, not pretty.

kk.
05-02-2009, 05:45 PM
ive looked at youtube videos and maaannnn it looks boring. Very slow, the AI looks like it alwaysss walks! and someone mentioned you cant reload while walking/running? how rubbish lol.

and GMUB, your links broken, need to get rid of one http:// :P

Fez
05-02-2009, 05:49 PM
ive looked at youtube videos and maaannnn it looks boring. Very slow, the AI looks like it alwaysss walks! and someone mentioned you cant reload while walking/running? how rubbish lol.

and GMUB, your links broken, need to get rid of one http:// :P
Ohryt, thanks for pointing that out.

Neil
05-02-2009, 08:51 PM
It's awful, I stopped playing it just because it didn't pause when you go through the long and tiring process of changing weapon. ¬¬

Hated
06-02-2009, 07:38 AM
I thought it was cool i played both the levels lol.

Southe,
07-02-2009, 03:01 PM
It's awful, I stopped playing it just because it didn't pause when you go through the long and tiring process of changing weapon. ¬¬

D-Pad is quick way to swap between weps just need to set them in the right bit. makes it easier

and i love the resident evil series so d/l it and enjoyed it. i just go on now to shoot people between the eyes ^-^ fun. but i'll be buying it on release i just hope they make the running around less bulky.

Neil
07-02-2009, 04:10 PM
D-Pad is quick way to swap between weps just need to set them in the right bit. makes it easier

and i love the resident evil series so d/l it and enjoyed it. i just go on now to shoot people between the eyes ^-^ fun. but i'll be buying it on release i just hope they make the running around less bulky.

It's hardly quick, especially when it's like "Bring up the menu, select a weapon, "would you like to equip or drop", you hit equip" then you can't even move while shooting, does the blood not flow around the whole body or something? You can only used your fingers or your legs. ¬¬

Nice graphics but the game has countless flaws, all of my friends agree.

Southe,
08-02-2009, 10:01 AM
well suppose if your being chased and you get a wep then and there. but if you hit a quiet bit open menu and press square and move the item to the down up etc d pad bit. and it swaps weps ina second. and i think all RE games you cant run and shoot

lew!
08-02-2009, 01:38 PM
I've downloaded Killzone 2, Resident evil 5 and F.E.A.R 2 this week, and i must say FEAR 2 has been the best game. Resident evil coming second. This is purely because I hate how the characters move and how everything happens it feels like i have no control.

Josh-H
08-02-2009, 10:16 PM
I thought it was ok, nothing special.

Soy
08-02-2009, 10:26 PM
Such a boring game, you can't even run whilst shooting and the aiming is SO SLOW

I had more fun playing GTA lV

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!