PDA

View Full Version : LG Renoir or Samsung Pixon?

Ashley
05-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Time for me to upgrade my phone and touchscreens seem to be in at the moment, so which one of these phones is the better option to get and why? The LG Renoir or the Samsung Pixon?

Sunny.
07-02-2009, 06:44 PM
I got the Renoir so id deffinatley reccomend it.
Why?
Great interface
Even better camera
Wi-fi - something pixon doesnt have.

J0SH
07-02-2009, 06:45 PM
thegadgetshow on YouTube done a review from the Renoir, they said overall it's a good phone, the touch screen is improved and responds to you quicker, the 5 mega pixel camera is quiet good but very dark and not as bright as his N95 but overall it's a good phone, so I guess go for the Ronoir.

Sunny.
07-02-2009, 07:08 PM
Renoir has a 8 mega pixel btw :P

But if im honest, Its the same as my sisters Tocco 5 megapixel so really dont buy the renoir cus of its 8 mega pixel camera :P

Ashley
07-02-2009, 09:35 PM
Today I ordered the Samsung Pixon and will be collecting it from the shop tomorrow morning. I tried it out and it's really good, overall I think it's better than the Renoir - Someone also mentioned the Pixon not having Wi-Fi, but that's okay seeing as the contract that I'm on will be giving me free Web & Walk for my Pixon. :)

Sunny.
08-02-2009, 09:01 PM
If you've got the web n walk then your fine but since ive not got any web plan the renoir was perfect for me.

only cost £240 after cashback too :)

Ashley
08-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Got my Pixon this morning and I've been playing with it all day, I'd definitely reccommend it to anyone. Only thing is that I'm having a bit of trouble with the Bluetooth, but I think that I'm just not doing it right.

bigdavecox90
09-02-2009, 10:57 AM
I like the Pixon's interface more, however the Renoir has the Wi-Fi which would probably swing it for me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!