PDA

View Full Version : It Doesn't Have To Happen

Dippindonut1
06-02-2009, 03:54 PM
It’s back and brings a brand new competition with it! Take a stand against knife crime with your own Habbo plays!

Based on the scenarios below, we want you to use your imaginations and create a short play! What would you do in these situations?

Send us 100 words of blurb on your play and screenshots of it taking place to support your entry. you can send an entry for as many of the scenarios as you wish
Scenarios:

A - It is summer. You are hanging with some friends (male and female) at the park. Some of the lads are playing football. They are challenged to a game by another group of boys. The game gets out of hand and tempers are flared. One threatens to use a knife.

B- You have found out that a good friend of yours has started carrying a knife. What do you say to them?

C- A friend of yours has joined a violent gang (or is dating someone from a violent gang) on your estate. What do you do: join to fit in or find another way?

D– You are coming home from school on the bus. A group behind you are giving you some abuse and trying to make you to react. You see that they are carrying knives. Once off the bus, they decide to follow you.
The top 7 entries per scenario will win. The prize is a new It Doesn’t Have to Happen badge for the Habbo who enters it. Please include your name in the emailed entry.
To enter please email: [email protected] and use the subject IDHTH Play. Please also tell us in the subject which scenario you are entering, A, B, C or D.
Competition closes on Friday 27th February.

COMPETITION 2:
If you have taken part in the plays or watched your friends act them out, write a review!
The ten best reviews will be placed in a news story and put to a vote. The reviews must be no more than 150 words in length.

Let us know how you felt watching it, your expectations and how it went. Comment on the acting, set, outfits and if a duck was involved. Basically, it is your review, so make it your own.

The top published ten will receive special badges and live on in Habbo history!

To enter your reviews list the following and email [email protected] including the subject IDHTH-Review.

Competition closes on Friday 27th February.
It Doesn't Have To Happen is created by young people for young people to raise awareness of knife crime. It Doesn't Have To Happen is also there to show the real opportunities you have in life. Habbo as a community can come together and take a stand against knife crime. Take a stand, join our group page and see what you can do."

Frisky
07-02-2009, 09:55 AM
Ooo I'll be doing these :D sounds quite fun actually

Captain
07-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Do they honestly think that someone who plays habbo actually goes outside with a knife? infact, go out side at all?

Frisky
07-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Do they honestly think that someone who plays habbo actually goes outside with a knife? infact, go out side at all?

Exactly.

They might aswell make Habbo knives.

Vodge
08-02-2009, 12:53 AM

i hope you aint being serious

loads of different types of people play habbo dont judge everyone else from your own experience

luce
08-02-2009, 09:09 AM
ugh i hate comps like this they strike me and really pointless :(!

Sixiz
08-02-2009, 02:47 PM
I never win anything on habbo so i rarely bother

Frisky
08-02-2009, 08:16 PM
ugh i hate comps like this they strike me and really pointless :(!

Can't be pointless if there is a point to it. :P

Ardemax
09-02-2009, 06:43 AM

Not being funny, but I think I go outside quite a lot, and judging from some people's attitude they could do.
And it's not about who is handling with knives it's the prevention of knife crime, which means someone could do it.
Why do you think they broadcast NSPCC + Childline to adults aswell?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!