PDA

View Full Version : And..... ACTION! - Ends 8th March

Inseriousity.
07-02-2009, 10:34 AM
You ever sat through a movie and thought 'What a waste of money'? I know I have. It seems all the same old ideas are being put together and remade all over again. My old mate, Steven Spielberg, is bored of this and has started looking all over the world for new talent. I told him that he should come over to Habbox because they're a bunch of talented people. Unfortunately, he said he was busy so I've been assigned as messenger-boy for this:

Dear young people of Habbox,
I'm Steven Spielberg, the movie director of some very famous films, including ET. I've been informed that we have some really talented people here. All you have to do is tell me your idea for a massive hollywood blockbuster. I've been lucky throughout the credit crunch so there is a high budget on this film. Money is not a problem! Just tell me your movie ideas and the best one wins!

Yours sincerely,
Steven Spielberg

Competition Prize/Template

1st Prize: 40 Credits (Kindly donated by jrh2002)

Your entry should look like the example below:

Habbo Name: Inseriousity.
Habbox Name: Inseriousity.
My entry:

Name of movie:
Movie idea:

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by Dudedanny123 to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=607)" thread.

Ardemax
10-02-2009, 08:22 PM
Habbo + Habbox name = Ardemax

Entry:
Name of movie: "I'd Zap It"

Idea: To put into simple words, my movie is about Laser Quest. But it's with a change.
Laser Quest as we know is shooting people with harmful lasers to make entertainment. Before I proceed, I'd like to make this un-true as my idea continues...
Suddenly a friendly fire game of Laser Quest turns deadly, the lasers contain dangerous shocks with death in an instant.
A monster is created from on the players with the highest scores and the other players must stop him before he destroys the earth with his laser powers.
Hope you like it.

kuzkasate
11-02-2009, 07:16 PM
Habbo(x) Name: Cutbrakes
Entry:

The Core War
This story is about a war between the inner and outer core of the earth. These unusual characters are not human, but gnomes.
The outer core need to invade the inner core to get the heat energy which they will then use to immobilize the whole of earth meaning we, humans will freeze for ever. This was no new news for Officer Flinch who trys to tell everyone, but no-one listens. Officer Flinch is fired and sent to G.N.O.M (General Need Of Money) which all the poor people are sent to and later get killed or traded in as slaves.
Officer Flinch escapes soon enough before the invasion and manages to battle threw the mantle and the layer of crust to reach Earth. He tells the "Mud People" (humans) what is going on and humans decide to help the gnomes in this battle.
Officer Flinch tragically dies after being attacked by a troll who was let loose by the outer core.
In the end, the battle is triumphant and the humans and gnomes became friends in battle, FOREVER.

lPinoy
12-02-2009, 01:46 PM
Habbo(x) name: lPinoy
My entry:

Its coming..
War has struck the world. It is being taunted as the next world war.. but differences lie ahead. Its been over 60 years since world war two ended. 60 long years. And the Germans have done it again. But the thing is.. what could you make in 60 years? As said by the germans, enough to destroy the world.

Trained by the americans, two eighteen year old german spies act as villagers in Berlin. But their mission is to save the world. They have two days to find the location of that so called weapon. Two days to uncover the truth. Two days to destroy it. If only they knew how... where... or what.

sheldean
18-02-2009, 12:22 AM
Habbo + Habbox name = Sheldean

A man who has nothing in life. Hes 19, in uni, but noone likes him, the girl he wants is way out of his league, his parents think hes a failure - he has nothing going for him. He goes to a small hill nea rhis God to a small church, and prays to God to do something for him. When he goes to his uni, he starts eyeing the girl he likes. Her boyfriend, annoyed goes after him. Before he punches him, the man yells "STOP" and the guy does. In fact he freezes - everyone does. Eventually the man reliases he can mkae stuff stop, so he stops everything and shows it to the girl, tries to get some action - shes disturbed obvs. He steals, he misuses his power. Anyways finally at home, hes dancing, singing at the glory of his newfound grace. He says

"I can finally live. Do what I want - All I have to say is .."

he says STOP and freezes - then the camera shows his reflection in a mirror. Stupid man.

SugaSweet123
18-02-2009, 11:21 AM
Habbo Name - Candy.Babe-x
Habbox Name - SugaSweet123
My Entry:-
Movie Name - Tropical Castaways
Movie Idea - A group of 5 friends are on a speed boat on the Australian Coast, they are having fun until the speedboat runs out of fuel and they are stranded in the middle of the ocean. Suddenly a huge wave carries them far out of sea and they all get knocked unconcious by the blow of the wave. When they wake up they find they have been washed onto the shore of a tropical island, they have to learn how to survive in the wild by building their own huts and collecting their own food until they are rescued. There are lots of wildlife on the island including different breeds of monkeys. Will they survive until they are rescued? Only time will tell.

Vicixxx
26-02-2009, 12:19 AM
Habbo user Name : =Midniqht.
Habbox : Vicixxx

Movie name : Murder Train

Idea : its about this girl and a boy fall in love, and the boys mates dare him to take her on a train, and the girl gets murdered and it turns into a murder mystery

Idea taken from : :.:Jessiie:.:

Please if u must split the prize 50/50 if this wins between

=Midniqht. and :.:Jessiie:.: as we worked together to decide it!

.:Gilly2:.
28-02-2009, 10:43 PM
Habbo Name: .:Gilly2:.
Habbox Name: .:Gilly2:.
My entry:

Name of movie: The lightening struck tower.
Movie idea:

Theres a tower above the town of Gerainam. Lizzie, 14 lives with her oder sister Meria who is 22.
Alex who is 15 lives wth his Mum, Gran, Grandad, Aunt Hiran and his 2 cosins Flo, 6 and Jesey, 2.
hey both live at the foot of a hill at different sides. 1 nigt they look u the hill and see a storm just on the tower.A woman stands up at the top wth her arms in the air, shesa beautifull woman wearing white. They both set off up to save her and meet a the foot of the lightning struk tower. they go trough a series of challenges in he tower and get to her. She is a princess frm a magic lang traped by witches. they fight the witches using starlght. the oman goes free and they go with her into another life. thier families are blessed and later on,now great lordand ady they watch other thier famlies.

Hope u like.

ps. in the tower theyhave to work up slowly.

pps.my keyboardsgone dodgy so theres some dodgy bits.

concretespoon
02-03-2009, 12:46 AM
Name of movie: The Unoriginals

Movie idea:

Background: Major advances in cloning lead to rampant identity theft and control crisis. Government authorities shut down the scienctific studies in an attempt to regain control on the population, leaving renegade scientists forced into secrecy to continue their work as the underground buisness of the century, with hundreds of clones being manufactured each day, slowly infiltrating society. Years pass with no real solution to cloning until newly-elected Argon Kane beings a quarantine process registering all citizen's DNA and killing off anyone who's DNA has already been registered once. With their lives at stake, clones begin to band together and create their own armies in order to fight for their place in the world.

I was thinking the movie could be set around a young boy who seems normal enough until one day he spots someone that unmistakably looks exactly like him. He questions his parents who confess that due to his mothers inability to concieve, he was created by a scientist who delt with making the ideal child for parents everywhere for a fee. With this knowlegde, he runs away, until he eventually falls in with a group called "The Unoriginals", a group of clones preparing themselves for the inevitable war that is upon them. Because of his knowledge of their whereabouts, he is forced to remain with them in order to protect their cause. While at first he greets them with hostility and disgust, he begins warm up to their viewpoint.

Etc :)?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!