PDA

View Full Version : I am shocked and appalled at the "Manchester United" fans on here

Minstrels
07-02-2009, 06:36 PM
Work out why. What was yesterday? If Dawson was here he'd of had a thread a day early about it, he showed respect.

You think your true fans however you don't pay your respects together on here. It's to late now, I am appalled. Last season you banged on about it, this season you wont.

To you, last season it was all about making Manchester City fans look bad which is why you talked about it, a year later and you forget all about it.

I am appalled.

Thread closed by Garion (Forum Moderator): To prevent further arguments and off-topic posting.

Andys
07-02-2009, 06:42 PM
what was yesterday?

Captain
07-02-2009, 06:42 PM
what???

J0SH
07-02-2009, 06:44 PM
I dunno, is it George Best's anniversary?

Describe
07-02-2009, 06:47 PM
Manchester United airplane crash 1958.

click here. (http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid=%7BB4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70%7D&newsid=27541)

lil...hotti
07-02-2009, 07:02 PM
Tbh I think Fans Of footBall Teams need to be under controll
Its rediculous
ALl these riots!

Robbie
07-02-2009, 09:24 PM
what was yesterday?

what???

:(:(:(

Kardan
07-02-2009, 09:26 PM
Just because they didn't make a thread about it doesn't mean they don't care? For all you know, they could have been at a memorial service or something hence they couldn't post on the forum...?

Turnip
07-02-2009, 09:26 PM
busby babes

yh just cus it didnt get posted on habbox forum, doesnt mean no utd supporters thought of it...

you really are a bit of a **** tbh.

Edited by Garion (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude toward other members, thanks :).

JackBuddy
07-02-2009, 09:27 PM
So are you telling me that the only way to pay respect for things is by making a thread about it on a Habbo forum? I'm sure if one was made it would end up getting ruined by people like you banging on about how people don't go to games and how Ronaldo dived a few weeks ago.

mangle
07-02-2009, 09:27 PM
Okay, so why would they want to make a thread about it?

Granted its a sad occasion, and last year it was a massive deal because it fell on derby day.

brandon
07-02-2009, 09:28 PM
Most of the Man Utd fans on here annoy me, bar one or two. Munich disaster aside.

Immenseman
07-02-2009, 09:31 PM
So are you telling me that the only way to pay respect for things is by making a thread about it on a Habbo forum? I'm sure if one was made it would end up getting ruined by people like you banging on about how people don't go to games and how Ronaldo dived a few weeks ago.
Well... duh.

Geraint
07-02-2009, 09:35 PM
He's more trying to get at the fact they talked about it last year because it was it's 50th anniversary and on the tele, whereas it hasnt been publicised this year so they won't know.

JackBuddy
07-02-2009, 09:38 PM
What is there to talk about though?

Immenseman
07-02-2009, 09:42 PM
With it being the 50th last year and the day it fell on there was evidently going to be a lot said in the press etc. I'll openly admit I didn't know until my Dad mentioned it saying it's disgusting he hasn't seen anything about it. After he mentioned it I'm afraid I didn't run to post a thread on HxF.

Geraint
07-02-2009, 09:43 PM
It was the 50th anniversary last year and it was more publicised. He's trying to get at the fact, they aren't true fans and don't even know the date of, arguably, the club's biggest event.

JackBuddy
07-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Am I the only one who finds it annoying and quite sad when Minstrels tries to dig/attack the fans/players/club/groundsmen that belong to the other side of Manchester at every opportunity?

Yeah it was a big event but does it need to be mentioned?

Kardan
07-02-2009, 09:44 PM
It was the 50th anniversary last year and it was more publicised. He's trying to get at the fact, they aren't true fans and don't even know the date of, arguably, the club's biggest event.

But how do you know they don't know the date of it?

I know the date of the Madrid and London bombings, and the 9/11 terroist attacks, but I don't make a thread about it on here.

Excellent2
07-02-2009, 09:58 PM
I'm sorry Minstrels but this thread is pure fail juice. Most true United fans know the date of the accident but just because we don't parade on a Habbo forum and make a thread about it, doesn't mean we arent true supporters.

PaintYourTarget
07-02-2009, 10:03 PM
Shouldn't fans be in quote marks, not the name of the club?

Also, there's been thousands of plane crashes, you can't expect people to remember to stop and think of them all. Life goes on.

mangle
07-02-2009, 10:04 PM
Shouldn't fans be in quote marks, not the name of the club?.
LOL Didn't notice that :P

I think its safe to say that nearly everyone dissagrees with Minstrels on this one.

Loser
07-02-2009, 10:05 PM

I know the date of the Madrid and London bombings, and the 9/11 terroist attacks, but I don't make a thread about it on here.

Don't you mean the 9/12 attacks?

Kardan
07-02-2009, 10:06 PM
Don't you mean the 9/12 attacks?

What?

The attacks on the Pentagon, the World Trade Center and the 4th hijacked plane happened on September 11th? 9/11. Not 9/12?

JackBuddy
07-02-2009, 10:08 PM
What?

The attacks on the Pentagon, the World Trade Center and the 4th hijacked plane happened on September 11th? 9/11. Not 9/12?
He was being sarcastic ;)

Minstrels
07-02-2009, 10:08 PM
Just because they didn't make a thread about it doesn't mean they don't care? For all you know, they could have been at a memorial service or something hence they couldn't post on the forum...?
Considering the memorial service is in Manchester they wont be.

busby babes

yh just cus it didnt get posted on habbox forum, doesnt mean no utd supporters thought of it...

you really are a bit of a **** tbh.

Okay, so why would they want to make a thread about it?

Granted its a sad occasion, and last year it was a massive deal because it fell on derby day.

With it being the 50th last year and the day it fell on there was evidently going to be a lot said in the press etc. I'll openly admit I didn't know until my Dad mentioned it saying it's disgusting he hasn't seen anything about it. After he mentioned it I'm afraid I didn't run to post a thread on HxF.

Am I the only one who finds it annoying and quite sad when Minstrels tries to dig/attack the fans/players/club/groundsmen that belong to the other side of Manchester at every opportunity?

Yeah it was a big event but does it need to be mentioned?

I'm sorry Minstrels but this thread is pure fail juice. Most true United fans know the date of the accident but just because we don't parade on a Habbo forum and make a thread about it, doesn't mean we arent true supporters.
Well you all came running on here last season. I remember it quite well really... "BET THEY WONT PAY RESPECT" "Dirty pity fans will boo, they don't know the meaning of respect" "It's such a sad event, R.I.P :(".
You all ran on posting about it last season, why stop? If you were so sad about it last year and wanted to pay your respects and discuss it, why not do it again this year? Forget? Used it as a dig at City fans?
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=452660&highlight=munich
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=452915&highlight=munich
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=453383&highlight=munich&page=2

He's more trying to get at the fact they talked about it last year because it was it's 50th anniversary and on the tele, whereas it hasnt been publicised this year so they won't know.

Indeed. If they were so sad last year and wanted to pay respect on HxF to them, why not do it this year as well?

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=309120&highlight=munich

Immenseman
07-02-2009, 10:12 PM
not as a dig merely as a concern that people wouldn't pay their respects :S

JackBuddy
Well you all came running on here last season. I remember it quite well really... "BET THEY WONT PAY RESPECT" "Dirty pity fans will boo, they don't know the meaning of respect" "It's such a sad event, R.I.P :(".
You all ran on posting about it last season, why stop? If you were so sad about it last year and wanted to pay your respects and discuss it, why not do it again this year? Forget? Used it as a dig at City fans?
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=452660&highlight=munich
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=452915&highlight=munich
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=453383&highlight=munich&page=2

Where is my post in those threads?
9/11 is a bit different to an air crash 50 years ago. Shall we make threads for the thousands of people who died daily during the world wars? These things don't have to be brought up every year.

Where is your thread paying respect to people who have fought and died in Afghanistan? You call yourself British?

It's more disrespectful that you assume that people don't care from your high horse.

Minstrels
not as a dig merely as a concern that people wouldn't pay their respects :S
Read them.

Edit for above:

******* hell, you simply do not grasp key history in football clubs. This is United, it's their time.

Loser
07-02-2009, 10:13 PM
What?

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa192/jerkface_album/sensehumour.jpg

Geraint
07-02-2009, 10:14 PM
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa192/jerkface_album/sensehumour.jpg

I love how it's orange :lol:

JackBuddy
07-02-2009, 10:18 PM
Yeah but we lost Frank Swift so that's who were remembering.
Taken from the Munich memorial thread.

How disrespectful! You don't seem to care about everybody else that died or was injured.

You bring 9/11 into this, but in truth that directly affected Britain just as much as the Munich air crash did to City fans.

Minstrels
07-02-2009, 11:10 PM
Taken from the Munich memorial thread.

How disrespectful! You don't seem to care about everybody else that died or was injured.

You bring 9/11 into this, but in truth that directly affected Britain just as much as the Munich air crash did to City fans.
I didn't bring 9/11 into this?

And I know we lost Frank Swift, however I was waiting for the United fans to make the thread. In which case they didn't so I sadly had to settle on for commenting on Frank on a different forum where people understand key aspects of football and understand it.

Tristan
07-02-2009, 11:12 PM
You didn't post for Foe on the 23rd June last year.
It was 5 years too.
Granted he was on loan but it was a terrible incident and the fact you didn't post is incredibly disrespectful!
I'm shocked and appalled at you as a "fan".

efq
07-02-2009, 11:14 PM
Some people are different, some people can show respect some people don't care.
I remembered yesterday and have done for many years, perhaps their fans should show maybe a bit more respect?

Jamie!
07-02-2009, 11:27 PM
I didn't bring 9/11 into this?

And I know we lost Frank Swift, however I was waiting for the United fans to make the thread. In which case they didn't so I sadly had to settle on for commenting on Frank on a different forum where people understand key aspects of football and understand it.
Terrible...

How can you call yourself a fan when you don't make a thread about Frank Swift?

:$:$:$

Minstrels
07-02-2009, 11:50 PM
You didn't post for Foe on the 23rd June last year.
It was 5 years too.
Granted he was on loan but it was a terrible incident and the fact you didn't post is incredibly disrespectful!
I'm shocked and appalled at you as a "fan".
BlueMoon would be better than having someone make a joke over Foe. If we have people making jokes about a City fan dieing then I'd hate to see what would happen about a City player.

And don't say the same about the United fans, you can tell via the Munich threads and the thread about the fan I find such things sickening.

Tristan
07-02-2009, 11:57 PM
I'm not making a joke over Foe.
I'm using your logic to show you that it's the same thing.

JackBuddy
08-02-2009, 12:06 AM
I love how with Minstrels it's always 'we'.

I'd love to see him with his city crew, to see if he is as immature, narrow minded and dislikable in real life. Aren't you like 14 anyway?

Tristan
08-02-2009, 12:20 AM

I'd love to see him with his city crew, to see if he is as immature, narrow minded and dislikable in real life. Aren't you like 14 anyway?

No he's 15.

Minstrels
08-02-2009, 01:15 AM

We means... the forum. :rolleyes:

And what does age have to do with? My footballing knowledge is vastly greater than yours... :S

luce
08-02-2009, 09:13 AM
yeah coz a thread on a forum is gna help some idiot city fans would come along and ruin it?

drama
08-02-2009, 09:42 AM
Work out why. What was yesterday? If Dawson was here he'd of had a thread a day early about it, he showed respect.

You think your true fans however you don't pay your respects together on here. It's to late now, I am appalled. Last season you banged on about it, this season you wont.

To you, last season it was all about making Manchester City fans look bad which is why you talked about it, a year later and you forget all about it.

I am appalled.
so they're not fans because they didn't post on a habbo related forum, ok.

Throne Sofa
08-02-2009, 09:53 AM

I am appalled.
If you are any older than seven, then there is something seriously going wrong in the education system.

JackBuddy
08-02-2009, 10:44 AM
We means... the forum. :rolleyes:

And what does age have to do with? My footballing knowledge is vastly greater than yours... :S
Making assumptions again...

Every time you post it seems that it is just copied straight from that city forum you belong to.

Minstrels
08-02-2009, 10:45 AM
Making assumptions again...

Every time you post it seems that it is just copied straight from that city forum you belong to.
It's not copied, I've written it. :S

And no thanks, I'll stay here as well as BM.

MeRkAgE
08-02-2009, 12:40 PM
Please stop whining over threads like this.
Matty is a typical City fan who loves "getting one over" the glory side of manchester?
What's wrong with gloating that you're a loyal fan who goes to games rather than a armchair supporter?
I'm always glad to make sly remarks to people at my school who support teams like Manchester United yet have never been to a game.
If you don't like it, don't post.

Excellent2
08-02-2009, 07:10 PM
The reaction you wanted, you haven't got. Failed.

Minstrels
08-02-2009, 07:45 PM
The reaction you wanted, you haven't got. Failed.
Believe me, I got it. :)

Excellent2
08-02-2009, 08:27 PM
Believe me, I got it. :)On your own then.

Minstrels
08-02-2009, 08:31 PM
On your own then.
Not really. :)

Excellent2
08-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Not really. :)Yes, really.

Pyroka
08-02-2009, 08:36 PM
Good god this thread was just bound to sink into the ****. If they care, they'll think about it but yknow, my grandad was in the war, what should I do when its the anniversary of when the war started? Go to Normandy and re-enact it?

Seriously ***, its anything to get a dig at somebody else nowadays. =/

Loser
08-02-2009, 08:42 PM
Good god this thread was just bound to sink into the ****. If they care, they'll think about it but yknow, my grandad was in the war, what should I do when its the anniversary of when the war started? Go to Normandy and re-enact it?

Seriously ***, its anything to get a dig at somebody else nowadays. =/

No, its just his football knowledge is by far superior to yours. :rolleyes:

Excellent2
08-02-2009, 08:44 PM
No, its just his football knowledge is by far superior to yours. :rolleyes:Lol so he likes to think. He gets it all from his City forum.

Pyroka
08-02-2009, 08:45 PM
No, its just his football knowledge is by far superior to yours. :rolleyes:

That goes without saying, I know Matty knows about his football alot more than me... Doesn't really detract from the fact I'm right though, and that it's just another chance to dig at Man Utd supporters on the forum.

Loser
08-02-2009, 08:55 PM
Sarcasm sir.

Pyroka
08-02-2009, 08:58 PM
Sarcasm sir.

That must be the worst attempt at sarcasm I've ever witnessed.

Actually, I'd say it definetly is. :eusa_clap

Geraint
08-02-2009, 09:00 PM
That must be the worst attempt at sarcasm I've ever witnessed.

Actually, I'd say it definetly is. :eusa_clap

not as bad as half of yours :lol:

Pyroka
08-02-2009, 09:01 PM
not as bad as half of yours :lol:

See, this is how to be sarcastic! ;P

Loser
08-02-2009, 11:01 PM
Are you sure you know what sarcasm is?

Pyroka
09-02-2009, 12:34 AM
Are you sure you know what sarcasm is?

Yes I do, because the previous post by me was a joke about how Geraint is being sarcastic (despite he's not, and he's just trying to insult me :P). God some people just miss out on these things!

Jamie!
09-02-2009, 12:35 AM
Lol so he likes to think. He gets it all from his City forum.
... and the forum he uses (Bluemoon?) is the one that he claimed he never knew anything about when I said that's where he got his Benzema claim from.

:lol:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!