PDA

View Full Version : Most Wasteful players at the team you support?

sock
07-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Darius Vassell and
Danny Mills

also possibly,
Glauber and Hamann and Ball

Tell me who the people who should really be offloaded at your club.

Minstrels
07-02-2009, 07:06 PM
Mills
Vassell
Berti (WHERES BERTI?!?!?!) BM? ;)
Kasper
Ball
Dunne

Dead rot.

sock
07-02-2009, 07:08 PM
ye Kasper is a good keeper but should be released to a championship club. he played well at the start of 07/08 season.

Dunne should only be offloaded if Hughes brings in another cneter back, otherwise there is no cover.

Excellent2
07-02-2009, 07:12 PM
Heaton
Tosic
Kuszczak
Macheda
Eckersley

Captain
07-02-2009, 07:14 PM
Pretty much the whole of the Middlesbrough squad.

Accidental double posts merged by Garion (Forum Moderator)

Immenseman
07-02-2009, 07:32 PM
ronaldo, carrick, scholes, giggs, rooney and vidic

Excellent2
07-02-2009, 07:33 PM
ronaldo, carrick, scholes, giggs, rooney and vidicTake out ronaldo, carrick, scholes, giggs, rooney and vidic and you won't be far wrong ;)

brandon
07-02-2009, 07:35 PM
Jamie Cureton

Loser
07-02-2009, 07:37 PM
Edward Johnson, who isn't completely wasteful, everyone in the ground enjoys humouring him.

mangle
07-02-2009, 07:37 PM
Take out ronaldo, carrick, scholes, giggs, rooney and vidic and you won't be far wrong ;)
Ronaldo at the end of the season maybe, the others need not be offloaded.

Captain
07-02-2009, 07:41 PM
Ronaldo will go anyway.

Excellent2
07-02-2009, 07:44 PM
Ronaldo at the end of the season maybe, the others need not be offloaded.I'd like to see Messi replace him :)

Immenseman
07-02-2009, 07:52 PM
Why replace, let's have 'em both.

Excellent2
07-02-2009, 07:53 PM
Why replace, let's have 'em both.Oh I do love you.

Wootzeh
07-02-2009, 07:59 PM
Richard Cresswell
Vincent Pericard

Andys
07-02-2009, 08:00 PM
murphy, whitehead, nosworthy, colgan, MCSHANE

Immenseman
07-02-2009, 08:00 PM
Oh I do love you.
mutual babe

Geraint
07-02-2009, 08:08 PM
Edward Johnson, who isn't completely wasteful, everyone in the ground enjoys humouring him.

He's our best player.

Scouse
07-02-2009, 08:10 PM
lucas

JackBuddy
07-02-2009, 08:11 PM
Danny Mills is still at city!?

Anyway, judging by performances this season I'd say Jenas. But he has the ability so I don't know if I would like to see him go.

Andys
07-02-2009, 08:13 PM
Danny Mills is still at city!?

Anyway, judging by performances this season I'd say Jenas. But he has the ability so I don't know if I would like to see him go.
what about alnwick? :lol:

JackBuddy
07-02-2009, 08:14 PM
what about alnwick? :lol:
I'd have Fulop and £600k back anyday. :$

I wouldn't like to think he is in the team, not with Gomes and Cudicini anyway :P

Brody
07-02-2009, 08:16 PM
Tomas Rosicky
Emmanuel Eboue

JackBuddy
07-02-2009, 08:17 PM
Tomas Rosicky

He's amazing when he isn't injured!

What about Senderos Brody? :D

Jordie
07-02-2009, 08:17 PM
Sam Parkin. Useless is all thats needed to describe him and the highest payed player in the squad.

Dean Morgan. Arrogant so and so who told one of our fans he should be playing for Arsenal:eusa_whis. You need to score more than 2 league goals in league one to have a possibility. we've chucked him out on loan aswell. big wage packet like Parkin

Brody
07-02-2009, 08:19 PM
He's amazing when he isn't injured!

What about Senderos Brody? :D

Oh senderos:$ Let milan keep him

He maybe amazing but hes been injured for over a year and still getting payed thus being a waste when he returns hopefully ill be able to take that back:)

Jibbish
07-02-2009, 10:02 PM
Marlon Harewood
Martin Salifou
Nicky Shorey maybe

Bun
07-02-2009, 10:44 PM
where the hell do i start? most of all though, probably alves. 12m (most likely 15 now) for him - you would have thought he wouldnt have found his feet by now.

oh and do managers count in this? if so, i'll let you guess. :rolleyes:

JackBuddy
07-02-2009, 11:23 PM
Boro need to stop being so cheap and relying on skinny, weak players from the local secondary school.

Jamie!
07-02-2009, 11:34 PM
Kevin Gall
Kevin Gall
Kevin Gall
Kevin Gall
Kevin Gall

... and erm, Kevin Gall?

Throne Sofa
08-02-2009, 09:49 AM
I don't think you need to look any further than Kalou and Malouda.

sock
08-02-2009, 11:24 AM
Kalou is good imo.

I think Chelsea need to offload Ivanovic

Rarelime
08-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Bale or Bentley imo

Clowgon
08-02-2009, 11:52 AM
The only person in United who needs to be taken out is DARREN FLETCHER!

BAD POINTS.

HE RUNS LIKE A GIRL
HE IS SLOW
HE IS CLUMSY
HE IS WEAK
HIS SHOOTING IS WAY BAD
HE TOO EASILY GIVES THE BALL AWAY

Many united fans would agree with me here. Only because his Scottish and Alex is Scottish.

Look at Players like Quniton Fourtune and Eric Nejemba Jemba who used to play for United. Even they were better then Darren and they still got sold.

Soy
08-02-2009, 12:21 PM
Dos Santos

Jamie!
08-02-2009, 12:27 PM

BAD POINTS.

HE RUNS LIKE A GIRL
HE IS SLOW
HE IS CLUMSY
HE IS WEAK
HIS SHOOTING IS WAY BAD

Many united fans would agree with me here. Only because his Scottish and Alex is Scottish.

Look at Players like Quniton Fourtune and Eric Nejemba Jemba who used to play for United. Even they were better then Darren and they still got sold.
He's one of the most under-rated players in the PL.

MeRkAgE
08-02-2009, 12:36 PM

BAD POINTS.

HE RUNS LIKE A GIRL
HE IS SLOW
HE IS CLUMSY
HE IS WEAK
HIS SHOOTING IS WAY BAD

You're a TYPICAL glory fan who knows absolutely nothing about his "club"
You only are interested in the BIG PLAYERS like Ronaldo, Rooney etc.
Fletcher is very under-rated, he scores crucial goals aswell as commits himself every time he plays.
Let me guess, Park is useless aswell? I laugh in the face of you, a "so-called fan"

On topic - Leon Constantine is the worst player we've had for years. Complete donkey.

JackBuddy
08-02-2009, 12:55 PM
Fletcher is very under-rated, he scores crucial goals aswell as commits himself every time he plays.
Let me guess, Park is useless aswell? I laugh in the face of you, a "so-called fan"

On topic - Leon Constantine is the worst player we've had for years. Complete donkey.
Alright Minstrels

Edited by Garion (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly / off topic, thanks :).

Loser
08-02-2009, 12:57 PM

Are you just a non-typical glory fan then?

busybabes
08-02-2009, 12:59 PM

BAD POINTS.

HE RUNS LIKE A GIRL
HE IS SLOW
HE IS CLUMSY
HE IS WEAK
HIS SHOOTING IS WAY BAD

who is that :S:eusa_wall

Andys
08-02-2009, 01:15 PM
since when does leon constantine play for man utd?

Excellent2
08-02-2009, 01:17 PM
On topic - Leon Constantine is the worst player we've had for years. Complete donkey.Giles Coke :D!

Jam
08-02-2009, 01:34 PM
What I support (Arsenal):

Alexandre Song
Mikael Slvestre

Where I live (Newcastle):

The entire squad

EverSteve
08-02-2009, 01:38 PM
I wouldn't offload him but Yakubu is a complete ******* waste of space appart from his goals, he lazies about and hardly runs

People who Everton should get rid of
Anichebe (Continiously Diving)
Nash (Hes ******* hopeless)
Van Der Mayder (Gets Injured to much and caused trouble on & of pitch)
Vaughan (Great player, but always injured)

sock
08-02-2009, 01:42 PM

BAD POINTS.

HE RUNS LIKE A GIRL
HE IS SLOW
HE IS CLUMSY
HE IS WEAK
HIS SHOOTING IS WAY BAD

You don't even know his name..

its Eric Djemba Djemba fool.

Bun
08-02-2009, 01:51 PM

BAD POINTS.

HE RUNS LIKE A GIRL
HE IS SLOW
HE IS CLUMSY
HE IS WEAK
HIS SHOOTING IS WAY BAD

lmao, you're a good fan aren't you? :rolleyes:

MeRkAgE
08-02-2009, 02:37 PM

Uh no, im from Northampton and support Northampton.
Leon Constantine plays for us, and is shocking.

Grainger@CUFC
08-02-2009, 03:01 PM
Kevin Gall
Kevin Gall
Kevin Gall
Kevin Gall
Kevin Gall

... and erm, Kevin Gall?

Couldn't agree more there mate. If he was actually played in his position up front then he might be a bit more useful :P still gets a good enough wage to drive off in a Porsche without even playing in the first team.

Anyways, other players could include Grant Smith, Josh Gowling and Danny Carlton, even though the last two have already been shipped out on loan.

Loser
08-02-2009, 04:28 PM
Uh no, im from Northampton and support Northampton.
Leon Constantine plays for us, and is shocking.

I didn't finish reading. :redface_b

Jordy
08-02-2009, 04:40 PM
Luke Varney and I'm unsure about Robbie Savage, he puts lots of effort in but he seems past it and just gives away the ball constantly.

Jack.Lfc
08-02-2009, 05:47 PM
Dirk kuyt
Ryan Babel
Dossena
lucas

Clowgon
08-02-2009, 06:33 PM

I'm not a Typical glory fan, yes i am ONLY interested in Big/Developed players, just like any other fan would be. I'm sure a Majority of supporters of a Club would prefer profiled World Class Players then a bunch of low crap players who play in the Conference or what ever.

Fletcher is far far Over-rated many Manchester United fans would agree with me here.

Everything you have just said is a bunch of garbage. obviously your are going to get fans of a Club who are going to be on the back of a player or players who are UNDER PERFORMING.

I think i know more about Football and about my Club.... MANCHESTER UNITED THEN YOU!

You don't even know his name..

its Eric Djemba Djemba fool.

I made a grammar mistake..... GET OVER IT.

brandon
08-02-2009, 06:42 PM
How was that a grammar mistake lol?

I think Fletcher is underrated personally.

Brody
08-02-2009, 06:46 PM
You obviously dont know much about your club. If you think fletcher is only there because he is scottish? Fletcher is a good player and would get in any other PL side bar the big 4 maybe but id have him in arsenal for the clown known as eboue.

Fletcher is a hard worker he might not have the skill that ronaldo has but he is a grafter and can score some vital goals hes done it before.

Excellent2
08-02-2009, 07:03 PM
Fletcher is amazing if he gets the chance.

Clowgon
08-02-2009, 07:47 PM
How was that a grammar mistake lol?

I think Fletcher is underrated personally.

Well apparently sock is claiming i to have spelled his name wrong! :P

You obviously dont know much about your club. If you think fletcher is only there because he is scottish? Fletcher is a good player and would get in any other PL side bar the big 4 maybe but id have him in arsenal for the clown known as eboue.

Fletcher is a hard worker he might not have the skill that ronaldo has but he is a grafter and can score some vital goals hes done it before.

Exactly. He may have the requirements for the PL Clubs like stoke and Hull but lets talk realistic here, would Liverpool, Chelsea and maybe Aston Villa pay for a player like him? I don't think so.

Yes he has scored some vital goals for us last season and a few for us at the start of this season but has he got the class to be a united player? Not in my opinion.

Disaronno
08-02-2009, 09:05 PM
Tomas Rosicky
Emmanuel Eboue
Cos he is injured? Wow you do what he done and try playing, jeez.

What I support (Arsenal):

Alexandre Song
Mikael Slvestre

Where I live (Newcastle):

The entire squad
Silvestre hasnt actually been a bad £750k buy you know. He isnt bad and has made little or no mistakes.

Id say Song Or Bendtner. As my dad says, Bendtner - You can bring him on when we are 2-0, 3-0 up and he can find the net or bring him on with 20 mins left but he cannot play a full game. Song is ok but makes too many mistakes and everyone says Eboue but 3/4 seasons ago he was amazing.

Maybe Reyes as well.

Shoovers
08-02-2009, 09:45 PM
Lucas without a doubt
Babel (I know he has got quality) but he hasn't exactly been anything special over the last couple of games

Jordie
08-02-2009, 09:47 PM
Lucas is poor. Everytime ive watched Liverpool with him in the team they also pass sideways instead of looking for a forward pass. they are so boring to watch when he plays.

Throne Sofa
08-02-2009, 09:47 PM
Comon guys, Fletcher's hardly a world beater. He's a good squad player to have, but isn't really United quality.

Jordie
08-02-2009, 09:50 PM
Fletcher is a good squad player to have. Everytime he plays he puts in a really good shift for United he isnt bad at scoring a few either.

Clowgon
08-02-2009, 09:53 PM
Comon guys, Fletcher's hardly a world beater. He's a good squad player to have, but isn't really United quality.

FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME.

No offense guys but if you really thing Fletcher is a class player then i don't think you know what the word "Class" means.

Time and time again, I've seen bad phone in calls on Setanta and even on the Official United forum.

J0SH
08-02-2009, 10:06 PM
Alex Song, he isn't no Ashley Cole.

Smiddy
08-02-2009, 11:11 PM
I'm not a Typical glory fan, yes i am ONLY interested in Big/Developed players, just like any other fan would be. I'm sure a Majority of supporters of a Club would prefer profiled World Class Players then a bunch of low crap players who play in the Conference or what ever.

Fletcher is far far Over-rated many Manchester United fans would agree with me here.

Everything you have just said is a bunch of garbage. obviously your are going to get fans of a Club who are going to be on the back of a player or players who are UNDER PERFORMING.

I think i know more about Football and about my Club.... MANCHESTER UNITED THEN YOU!
To be fair, it's difficult not to know about United, they've got so much publicity it's near impossible for a Football fan to avoid them, everyone knows the squad they have.

Fletcher is a good performer, dedicated team player. If you want to offload anyone it'd be Anderson, attacking midfielder whose not scored yet? That's good ain't it.

I suppose you think John O'Shea is a load of rubbish too? And Wes Brown? Naaah.

Portsmouth hahaha, where do we start.
Martin Cranie, Jamie Ashdown, Noe Paramot, John Utaka, Richard Hughes.

Jack.Lfc
09-02-2009, 12:20 AM
Isnt anderson a more defensive midfielder?
Anderson is quality
John O'shea is not good enough

Deserting
09-02-2009, 01:50 AM
Aston Villa

Isiah Osbourne
Marlon Harewood
Nicky Shorey
Salifou

Clowgon
09-02-2009, 07:45 PM
I suppose you think John O'Shea is a load of rubbish too? And Wes Brown?

Nope not at all. John O'Shea has been absolutely class for us for the past two seasons. With Wes Brown? What a great defender.

The Undertaker
09-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Eboue, Eboue, Eboue & Senderos.
Maybe Silvestre. Never really liked him tbh.

sock
09-02-2009, 09:01 PM
To be fair, it's difficult not to know about United, they've got so much publicity it's near impossible for a Football fan to avoid them, everyone knows the squad they have.

Fletcher is a good performer, dedicated team player. If you want to offload anyone it'd be Anderson, attacking midfielder whose not scored yet? That's good ain't it.

I suppose you think John O'Shea is a load of rubbish too? And Wes Brown? Naaah.

Portsmouth hahaha, where do we start.
Martin Cranie, Jamie Ashdown, Noe Paramot, John Utaka, Richard Hughes.

Utaka was your best player last season tbh.

Cisse9
09-02-2009, 10:34 PM

I would of said Muntari.

Anyway what a list i could go on forever.

Rade Prica
David Connolly
Nick Colgan (how he is still here i will never know)
Darren Ward
Russell Anderson
Paul Mcshane

Smiddy
09-02-2009, 11:33 PM
Nope not at all. John O'Shea has been absolutely class for us for the past two seasons. With Wes Brown? What a great defender.
Interesting, I'd say Fletcher is easily on par with those two.

At the beginning of the season he was, yes. But then he just drifted off, lost fitness and hasn't regained it since.

leah
10-02-2009, 12:17 PM
OI Danny Mills was good at one point thanks.
We used to have Jacob burns who literally just did nothing :rolleyes:

RareIce
10-02-2009, 01:27 PM
Danny mills!
Darius vassell although he has scored against the rags for that reason he is loved.

Benjan
Ball

btw i found glauber berti whilst at the match on saturday
we get tickets off adam clayton who plays in the reserves at city cos his brother is a good mate of mine, so we sit up near the boxes, off topic i know but for all you blues who wondered where glauber was!
http://i42.tinypic.com/wksffl.jpg

sock
10-02-2009, 04:19 PM
I'd laugh if you went up to him and say "You're crap hahahahaha" and to see what he'd do.

Jack.Lfc
10-02-2009, 04:26 PM
John O'Shea - Liverpool reject.

sock
10-02-2009, 04:40 PM
Made my list up again..

Dany Mills
TBH
Ball
Berti
Gelson (Is a decent player but won't get in)
Bojinov (good player but we do have lots of strikers)
Benjani
Vass
Hamann

Also I hope this will be the team when all players are free of injuries and hope Jo is back to good form.

Given
Zab Onuoha Kompany Bridge
De Jong Ireland
SWP Petrov
Robinho Jo

will be a class team.

Subs:
Hart
Caicedo
Garrido
Johnson
Elano
Bellamy
Richards

Good team or what?

RareIce
10-02-2009, 06:31 PM
I'd laugh if you went up to him and say "You're crap hahahahaha" and to see what he'd do.

i complimented his shoes thats all i could say really

Flamedragon3
10-02-2009, 07:31 PM
Berti (WHERES BERTI?!?!?!) BM? ;)

Hughes bought Berti as an extra defender, because at the end of last season we only had two or three defenders fit to play, and then Dunne got a red card. :rolleyes:

Mills
Berti
Vassell
Kasper
Garrido

Andys
10-02-2009, 08:19 PM
Made my list up again..

Dany Mills
TBH
Ball
Berti
Gelson (Is a decent player but won't get in)
Bojinov (good player but we do have lots of strikers)
Benjani
Vass
Hamann

Also I hope this will be the team when all players are free of injuries and hope Jo is back to good form.

Given
Zab Onuoha Kompany Bridge
De Jong Ireland
SWP Petrov
Robinho Jo

will be a class team.

Subs:
Hart
Caicedo
Garrido
Johnson
Elano
Bellamy
Richards

Good team or what?
Richards on the bench?
And Bellamy on the bench? what a waste of 14m

RareIce
10-02-2009, 11:59 PM
Hughes bought Berti as an extra defender, because at the end of last season we only had two or three defenders fit to play, and then Dunne got a red card. :rolleyes:

Mills
Berti
Vassell
Kasper
Garrido

we know about berti, minstrels is on about the banter on bluemoon, berti where is he!!

sock
11-02-2009, 08:50 AM
Richards on the bench?

When Jo gets back to full form he will be better than Bellamy.

Richards isn't doing his finest at the moment, we're much better off with zab at right back allowing more space in midfield.

busybabes
12-02-2009, 12:23 AM
i cant think of any at united.

the last one i remember was Richardson.. he was useless

Loser
12-02-2009, 04:14 PM
Richards on the bench?

I'm sure the Arab multi-billionaires won't mind it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!