PDA

View Full Version : Ible is now a site programmer

Agnostic Bear
07-02-2009, 08:49 PM
congratulations and such, but i do have 1 question

who's ible?

Thread closed by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): To prevent further arguments.

mangle
07-02-2009, 08:50 PM
Seconded on both parts!

scott
07-02-2009, 08:54 PM
Machoo.

kk well done

kk.
07-02-2009, 08:55 PM
oh thank you Dinasaw,
whos machoo?

Dudedanny123
07-02-2009, 08:58 PM
Well done! :)

flatface
07-02-2009, 09:02 PM
Well done and good luck :D

Mathew
07-02-2009, 09:05 PM
DJ Machoo, he's a radio DJ for HxL.
Not seen him post much around the forums though. :(

Good luck. :]

buttons
07-02-2009, 09:07 PM
oh. congrats :)

Agnostic Bear
07-02-2009, 09:10 PM
could have at least got someone who posts in the D&D section and tries to help

DeejayMachoo$
07-02-2009, 09:29 PM

Sorry i used too post in the D&D Section alot but ive been inactive due too some personal reasons recently but looks like im going too be returning now :)

And also Thanks Everyone!

kk.
07-02-2009, 09:40 PM
omg he posted! http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=556666&page=2

oh hi :P

Jin
07-02-2009, 09:40 PM

Why though? There doesnt seem to be any benefit of getting someone from the D&D section. Everytime I hire D&D people they are either unreliable at getting things done or they are just busy with other commitments.

I would rather hire the person who I feel might actually get some things done for me for once rather than someone who obviously has the skills but doesnt ever have the time.

Agnostic Bear
07-02-2009, 09:58 PM
Why though? There doesnt seem to be any benefit of getting someone from the D&D section. Everytime I hire D&D people they are either unreliable at getting things done or they are just busy with other commitments.

I would rather hire the person who I feel might actually get some things done for me for once rather than someone who obviously has the skills but doesnt ever have the time.

Yes because I'm not a candidate am I.

HotelUser
07-02-2009, 10:23 PM
Sorry i used too post in the D&D Section alot but ive been inactive due too some personal reasons recently but looks like im going too be returning now :)

And also Thanks Everyone!

Congrats :)

You can hire whoever you want. It isn't like the rare department where you have to watch the user do reports in the forum. Someone applying for site coder can just send code examples in their application:).

Jin
08-02-2009, 04:04 AM
You can hire whoever you want. It isn't like the rare department where you have to watch the user do reports in the forum. Someone applying for site coder can just send code examples in their application:).

Yeah that is kind of what I would have expected but it would appear I need to hire people based upon their public image aswell not by their abilities and qualities.

Mint
08-02-2009, 03:48 PM
Just because we don't know Ible as much as we would like to doesn't mean that he's not the right guy for the job. Congratulations Ible, good luck with your new job. =]

Vicrum123
08-02-2009, 04:45 PM
Well Done :D <3

DeejayMachoo$
08-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Well Done :D <3

Thankyou victoria <3

cocaine
08-02-2009, 05:23 PM
Yes because I'm not a candidate am I.

jealous are we?

& congrats :)

Rozi
08-02-2009, 05:28 PM
Congrats, I'm sure you'll be brilliant :D

Agnostic Bear
08-02-2009, 05:49 PM
jealous are we?

& congrats :)

why would i be jealous :S

Robbie
08-02-2009, 05:52 PM
yay another.

Invent
08-02-2009, 05:54 PM
oh my jesus

Agnostic Bear
08-02-2009, 06:00 PM
oh my jesus
hi simon how are you

TotalShambles
08-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Well done mate.

Jewish Bear, remember to stick to the thread :) Dont want you getting in any trouble mate.

HotelUser
09-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Yeah that is kind of what I would have expected but it would appear I need to hire people based upon their public image aswell not by their abilities and qualities.
It's difficult to please everyone I guess :(.

jealous are we?

That's what I'm beginning to think:P.

9y
09-02-2009, 12:02 PM
Dont be hatin coz u didnt get the job! Grats Matt.:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_clap

Agnostic Bear
09-02-2009, 12:40 PM
That's what I'm beginning to think:P.
Poor you, are you on the war path again?

Dont be hatin coz u didnt get the job! Grats Matt.:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_clap

I care more about the pile of light bulbs on my table that appear to be increasing in volume :(

Blinger1
09-02-2009, 12:44 PM
I care more about the pile of light bulbs on my table that appear to be increasing in volume :(
You should stop buying them if your current ones aren't broken..! Or, after you buy them put them in the cupboard?

CONGRATZ IBLE

Agnostic Bear
09-02-2009, 01:20 PM
You should stop buying them if your current ones aren't broken..! Or, after you buy them put them in the cupboard?

CONGRATZ IBLE

they're the free energy saving ones they just appear and wont leave my desk.

Blinger1
09-02-2009, 01:29 PM
oh right... install them then :)

Agnostic Bear
09-02-2009, 03:24 PM
oh right... install them then :)

I did, every light in my house that's compatible has them, and there are still at least 7 more that I haven't used yet.

DeejayMachoo$
09-02-2009, 03:29 PM
I did, every light in my house that's compatible has them, and there are still at least 7 more that I haven't used yet.

Aren't you energy efficient then ;)

Thanks everyone <3

Janet Snakehole
09-02-2009, 03:49 PM
awh, congratz (L)

Mint
09-02-2009, 04:26 PM
If every light in your house has them you must eat a lot of carrots because the energy saving bulbs we use are a rip off and don't even shine half as bright as the original bulbs. The lamp that use to light up the whole living room at night barely even lights up the wall it's next to now. :S

And congratulations again Ible. :)

--ss--
09-02-2009, 04:28 PM
Congrats :)!

Andys
09-02-2009, 05:09 PM
grats matt :)

x-glow
09-02-2009, 05:24 PM
Congrad's m8! what does a programmer do though :P

Sammeth.
09-02-2009, 05:45 PM
I know Jin had you working hard to prove yourself even before you got the job, so I know it's well deserved and it's a great addition to the team. Congratulations and good luck :D

DeejayMachoo$
09-02-2009, 06:33 PM
I know Jin had you working hard to prove yourself even before you got the job, so I know it's well deserved and it's a great addition to the team. Congratulations and good luck :D

Yes he did, why thankyou :)

Congrad's m8! what does a programmer do though :P

Umm programs stuff ;) thanks :)

grats matt :)

Thanks Andy <3

Congrats :)!

Oooerrr Thanks :)

And congratulations again Ible. :)

tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy mint

awh, congratz (L)

fankq :)

Yonder
09-02-2009, 06:51 PM
Well done an welcome to the staff :)

DeejayMachoo$
09-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Well done an welcome to the staff :)

Once again :P thanks :)

HotelUser
09-02-2009, 07:01 PM
Poor you, are you on the war path again?
Just expressing my views, Jewish Bear. Nothing personal:S...

Habbox needs dedication, I'm sure it's a very active job:D.

!.x.FaYe.x.!
09-02-2009, 07:16 PM
Waheyyyyyyyy congrats macho macho mann!

Vicrum123
09-02-2009, 08:10 PM
Hes the Macho Man who makes scotty go boob ;)

DeejayMachoo$
09-02-2009, 08:17 PM
Hes the Macho Man who makes scotty go boob ;)

Your the nicest girlfriend in the world :( Stop bullying me pls :'(

Agnostic Bear
09-02-2009, 09:30 PM
If every light in your house has them you must eat a lot of carrots because the energy saving bulbs we use are a rip off and don't even shine half as bright as the original bulbs. The lamp that use to light up the whole living room at night barely even lights up the wall it's next to now. :S

Apparently I have the new more powerful ones, they're pretty good.

DeejayMachoo$
09-02-2009, 09:46 PM
Apparently I have the new more powerful ones, they're pretty good.

Just wana say like thanks for all the pointless posts in this thread you need a medal or a infraction or something (ill probs get one for that)

:) But i kinda get it thanks everyone1!!!111!!!11!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!

HotelUser
10-02-2009, 11:10 AM
Just wana say like thanks for all the pointless posts in this thread you need a medal or a infraction or something (ill probs get one for that)

:) But i kinda get it thanks everyone1!!!111!!!11!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!

That made me chuckle.

+rep:P

Agnostic Bear
10-02-2009, 11:23 AM
That made me chuckle.

+rep:P

Any comment anyone makes against me makes you "chuckle", I love watching you get all flustered over me.

I am going to leave this thread now I am listening to The Echoing Green.

Good luck with your programming Ible, I hope it's EXPERT.

DeejayMachoo$
10-02-2009, 12:02 PM
Any comment anyone makes against me makes you "chuckle", I love watching you get all flustered over me.

I am going to leave this thread now I am listening to The Echoing Green.

Good luck with your programming Ible, I hope it's EXPERT.

Who rated yours EXPERT?

leah
10-02-2009, 12:29 PM
This isn't the place to argue guys :)
This thread is to congratulate Ible :)
Congrats Machoooo :D

Agnostic Bear
10-02-2009, 02:13 PM
Who rated yours EXPERT?

Me, because I am an expert programmer.

DeejayMachoo$
10-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Me, because I am an expert programmer.

Is that a voted title or is it self proclaimed? Lets see what can i be... Im a sex god

Agnostic Bear
10-02-2009, 02:44 PM
Is that a voted title or is it self proclaimed? Lets see what can i be... Im a sex god

You can't be a sex god if you're a virgin, I program, therefore I am.

DeejayMachoo$
10-02-2009, 02:49 PM
You can't be a sex god if you're a virgin, I program, therefore I am.

;) Im a virgin? lol :)

I can see this thread getting closed soon!

Just because u program doesn't mean your a expert, remeber your just a little fish! Theres thousands of better coders than YOU or ME or anyone on this forum. Honestly if you was that good you would be earning the big ones not trolling on a habbo fansite forum allday.

Agnostic Bear
10-02-2009, 02:50 PM
;) Im a virgin? lol :)

I can see this thread getting closed soon!

Just because u program doesn't mean your a expert, remeber your just a little fish! Theres thousands of better coders than YOU or ME or anyone on this forum. Honestly if you was that good you would be earning the big ones not trolling on a habbo fansite forum allday.

I am an expert, I am not a salmon, I am better than most programmers, I don't like programming for anything but a hobby, I'm not trolling.

DeejayMachoo$
10-02-2009, 02:58 PM
Well if u really are an expert then perhaps u should help people instead of tell them they fail ect the other time stop being rude too the newer members?

Also if your as good as you say you are then go earn some big bucks be the guy with the top stuff walking down oxford street. If you was half as smart as you make our you are then just get out there!

Its like being the best person at maths in the world, could make millions work for goverment army but there not gona say nah its a hobbie ill work at asda for the rest of my life.

Agnostic Bear
10-02-2009, 03:00 PM
Well if u really are an expert then perhaps u should help people instead of tell them they fail ect the other time stop being rude too the newer members?

http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1378 I'm not rude to the new members, only the ones that make an ass out of themselves. And I do help people when I see an opportunity for me to help.

Also if your as good as you say you are then go earn some big bucks be the guy with the top stuff walking down oxford street. If you was half as smart as you make our you are then just get out there!

No, hobby only.

Its like being the best person at maths in the world, could make millions work for goverment army but there not gona say nah its a hobbie ill work at asda for the rest of my life.

No, hobby only.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!