PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Shalimar Poster Entry [D-G-O]

:Zathura:
08-02-2009, 05:56 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/iwu42r.gif

Thats my entry, ano its abit weird but I kind of like it :)

Thoughts on it would be awesome, ta x

Oh yeah, I like the little film description at the bottom :)

Thread Closed by MattGarner (Forum Super Moderator): To prevent arguments, you can repost your alteration if you wish.

dbgtz
08-02-2009, 06:03 PM
bit of a c+p but love who you included apu, haha :D

08-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Lol, yeah ano

Im rubbish at pixel art tbh, so thought I would just give it a wak :)

Ty for the comment xx

dogboy123
08-02-2009, 06:12 PM
Nice one. Considering your not amazing at it! Good Luck!

Won't say anything on how to improve it because I'm rubbsh at it myself :P

Sexy
08-02-2009, 06:14 PM
well its better than wot i could do so yh
good luck :P

08-02-2009, 06:17 PM
Nice one. Considering your not amazing at it! Good Luck!

Won't say anything on how to improve it because I'm rubbsh at it myself :P

Haha, cool cool :)

well its better than wot i could do so yh
good luck :P

Cheers!! :)
I doubt ill get anywhere but worth a try :)

nicool
08-02-2009, 06:30 PM
apu nahasapeemapetilon.. loL!
someone wastches too much simpsons..

but yeah thats pretty much amazing.;D xx

08-02-2009, 06:45 PM
apu nahasapeemapetilon.. loL!
someone wastches too much simpsons..

but yeah thats pretty much amazing.;D xx

I dont, its all over the internet :)

Kyle
08-02-2009, 09:46 PM
I think you'll find it's called a romcom, not a comedy romance.

Anyway, It's okay, extremely wordy and repetetive and I don't like the way you've kept a white outline on the hearts and the lamp. 3/10

edit: it also states "shalimar the movie will be hitting your screens on the 20th" with no other explanation

this could mean 20th february 2009 or 20th december 2983

Rollerkingdom
08-02-2009, 11:00 PM
Hmm more likely copy and paste from the homepage :/

9y
09-02-2009, 12:08 PM
Its not bad, could be better if it wasnt c&p but its nice.
]
Good luck!

Immenseman
09-02-2009, 02:39 PM
very nice - gd luck!

Blissa
09-02-2009, 02:48 PM
I like it Dan :)

09-02-2009, 02:52 PM
cheers for the comments :)

Kyle, we aint all pixel lovers like yourself ok? And when posters are put up they are put up from the month they are in till the end of the viewings.
So saying the 20th means that its the 20th of the current month, all posters would be took down after the 20th.

Its how the media promote, trust, i have a Deploma in Media Studies from GCSE's and studie it at college.

EDIT
Its not all c&p, i made the curtians myself considering you cant shrink them, i removed all the wording at the top of the Shalimar group page, i made the kissing habbos and i made all the text at the bottom. The only things that are C&P is the large habbo and the genie.
Use the term C&P if you understand what it means.

Ta.

Kyle
09-02-2009, 02:56 PM

Kyle, we aint all pixel lovers like yourself ok? And when posters are put up they are put up from the month they are in till the end of the viewings.
So saying the 20th means that its the 20th of the current month, all posters would be took down after the 20th.

Its how the media promote, trust, i have a Deploma in Media Studies from GCSE's and studie it at college.
obviously not a DIPLOMA in english language :P;)

Anyway, all posters I have seen say the exact date, since some are promoting upcoming films/shows etc... I don't like your attitude when you say "we aint all pixel lovers like yourself ok?" I gave you constructive critisism... use it or don't it's up to you, but don't get angry :8

09-02-2009, 03:06 PM
obviously not a DIPLOMA in english language :P;)

Anyway, all posters I have seen say the exact date, since some are promoting upcoming films/shows etc... I don't like your attitude when you say "we aint all pixel lovers like yourself ok?" I gave you constructive critisism... use it or don't it's up to you, but don't get angry :8

*REMOVED*

Edited by MattGarner (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult a forum member.

Kieeran
09-02-2009, 03:07 PM
***** apu nahasapeemapetilon, <- what a name

Ta.

You dont get a diploma at GCSE level so why dont u shovel the ******** elsewhere

09-02-2009, 03:19 PM
***** apu nahasapeemapetilon, <- what a name

You dont get a diploma at GCSE level so why dont u shovel the ******** elsewhere

Frome Community College, want the number, ill give it to you and you can phone up and ask.

Media Studies you get a diploma which is the same as 3c level GCSE's in the first year, in ther second year (year 11 for me) we did A Level which is a diploma at the level of 3a gcses

So you can ****.
Remember, want the number, i can give it you gobby little ****.

Kieeran
09-02-2009, 03:26 PM
Frome Community College, want the number, ill give it to you and you can phone up and ask.

Media Studies you get a diploma which is the same as 3c level GCSE's in the first year, in ther second year (year 11 for me) we did A Level which is a diploma at the level of 3a gcses

So you can ****.
Remember, want the number, i can give it you gobby little ****.

A gobby little bleep i am, And a liar, yes you are.

09-02-2009, 03:28 PM
A gobby little bleep i am, And a liar, yes you are.

Lol, so are you saying you want the number or do you still think your the brightest spark.

Kyle
09-02-2009, 05:39 PM
I think this thread needs to be closed to prevent further arguments :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!