10-02-2009, 12:15 PM
woooooo back on track again lolol
hi geraint :) :love3:

Pyroka
10-02-2009, 12:18 PM
Who supports Leeds honestly :rolleyes::rolleyes:

leah
10-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Well seeing as Elland road a League one stadium is often filled up more than most Premiership sides stadiums... quite a lot of people. :)

Pyroka
10-02-2009, 12:24 PM
Well seeing as Elland road a League one stadium is often filled up more than most Premiership sides stadiums... quite a lot of people. :)

They're all abducted & lost.

leah
10-02-2009, 12:34 PM
They're all abducted & lost.
So are you.

Pyroka
10-02-2009, 12:36 PM
So are you.

PLEASE HELP ME IM SO SCARED :'(:'(:'(

leah
10-02-2009, 12:44 PM
PLEASE HELP ME IM SO SCARED :'(:'(:'(
stop spamming in my thread please
if you have no comments on the game then don't let the doornob hit you on the way out xx

Skajo
10-02-2009, 01:02 PM
You have one player. The same player that should've been sent off.

luce
10-02-2009, 01:07 PM
i could tell you made this becuase
a) only person in this section who suports/admits to suport leeds :rolleyes:
b) you put a ":D" after it :rolleyes:

Anyway you can't be back on track after one win if you have like 3 in a row then you're back on track! I still think Leeds will be promoted via playoffs and finally get back to mid table championship where they belong :D

Wootzeh
10-02-2009, 01:14 PM
Do you actually go the matches? :S
And that Dickinson you've got looks a good player.

luce
10-02-2009, 01:28 PM

yh she does.

Loser
10-02-2009, 01:37 PM

He a Derby player.

Wootzeh
10-02-2009, 01:57 PM
He a Derby player.
ah ye he is my bad :rolleyes:

Robbie
10-02-2009, 04:06 PM
Well I'd rather have Leeds win than Millwall as Millwall have 3 games in hand over Oldham.

dogboy123
10-02-2009, 04:10 PM
I support Leeds obv.

Missed it, but recorded it

:)

sock
10-02-2009, 04:22 PM

used to play at the club i train for football at :]

Geraint
10-02-2009, 04:37 PM
I was sooo wanting Leeds to lose. I was going to link you to the game, but you weren't active at the time, so I thought you were already watching it. Beckford should have been sent off and looked offside.

Bet there was some right pwopa nawty action outside.

AgnesIO
10-02-2009, 04:41 PM

Only 'coz people seem to think Leeds are still a Premier team.

Beckford did score a good goal, but I hate leed's with a passion, about the same as Man United!

Leyton Orient ftw! :D:D:D:D:D

Soka
10-02-2009, 08:46 PM
Wootzeh, I sincerely hope that was sarcasm. Dickinson was and still is absolutely ****. We haven't had a decent left back since Ian Harte in the Champions Leauge days. We were lucky last night, a true reflection would have probably being a draw. Had the referee seen Beckford's elbow it would have being a straight red. Affinity, your forgetting Delph (reminiscent of Paul Scholes in his earlier days :eusa_clap) and our decent goalkeeper.

Geraint
10-02-2009, 08:50 PM
I still think that Delph is another over-rated English youngster who'll never make the big time.

MeRkAgE
10-02-2009, 08:51 PM
I still think that Delph is another over-rated English youngster who'll never make the big time.

I approve of this post!

And Leah, you're never at games. You're always posting minutes after the game the results :P

AgnesIO
10-02-2009, 08:56 PM
Wootzeh, I sincerely hope that was sarcasm. Dickinson was and still is absolutely ****. We haven't had a decent left back since Ian Harte in the Champions Leauge days. We were lucky last night, a true reflection would have probably being a draw. Had the referee seen Beckford's elbow it would have being a straight red. Affinity, your forgetting Delph (reminiscent of Paul Scholes in his earlier days :eusa_clap) and our decent goalkeeper.

That is possibly the most truthful post any Leeds fan has posted on this forum in a LONG time.

The only thing i wouldn't agree with is if you are talknig about Ankergren? He was uselss down at Brisbane Road (LOFC)!

+Rep!

Andeeh
11-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Beckford disgusting elbowing keeper.

e5
11-02-2009, 11:35 AM
Loads of my school mates went to that game lol

Beckfords goal, I must admit, was amazing.

leah
11-02-2009, 12:57 PM
i could tell you made this becuase
a) only person in this section who suports/admits to suport leeds :rolleyes:
b) you put a ":D" after it :rolleyes:

Anyway you can't be back on track after one win if you have like 3 in a row then you're back on track! I still think Leeds will be promoted via playoffs and finally get back to mid table championship where they belong :D
Lucy, supporting Leeds is nothing to be ashamed of... :S
atleast I stick by my team instead of changing it every 5 minutes like some people do, and we had a few wins, then we lost, so it is back on track. :S

I go to some, although its hard to go to many seeing as I live so far away...

I support Leeds obv.

Missed it, but recorded it

:)
omg :D

I was sooo wanting Leeds to lose. I was going to link you to the game, but you weren't active at the time, so I thought you were already watching it. Beckford should have been sent off and looked offside.

Bet there was some right pwopa nawty action outside.
Thanks gern :(

:eusa_clap

I approve of this post!

And Leah, you're never at games. You're always posting minutes after the game the results :P
I posted this the day after... :rolleyes:

Jamie!
11-02-2009, 02:27 PM
Play-off failure beckons... again!

Twist
11-02-2009, 03:17 PM
Interviewer: "So what happened between you and the keeper, was there any fueds or what happened?"
Beckford: "Pfffft, nothing happened."

How can he say that :P.

Geraint
11-02-2009, 04:19 PM
Thanks gern :(

You were watching, weren't you?

Interviewer: "So what happened between you and the keeper, was there any fueds or what happened?"
Beckford: "Pfffft, nothing happened."

How can he say that :P.

because he's a cocky ****.

Skajo
11-02-2009, 04:36 PM
Big ego has got 3 match ban.

busybabes
12-02-2009, 12:26 AM
lids united weren't they in the CL semi finals a few year ago?

leah
12-02-2009, 01:08 PM
lids united weren't they in the CL semi finals a few year ago?
like 6 or 7 yah :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!