PDA

View Full Version : Wash me up, buttercup!

efq
10-02-2009, 08:21 PM
If its posted the can a moderator close please.
-------------------

Bring me a cocktail, island life is almost at our door! Check out the latest HabWrecked news here!
Do not adjust your TV sets, get your flash photography charged, HabWrecked is readying itself to make a big splash into Habbo life!
With the applications closed, us scoundrels (Lost_Witness and myself) are perusing the answers and finalising a list of contestants. We have in excess of 18,000 applications, so expect us not to watch this week's international football.

It all kicks off next Monday and contestants will be notified by email very soon.
Even if you are not chosen to be washed up on the HabWrecked islands, you will still decide their fate! Daily events throughout the rest of February means that this will be the most exciting competition yet.

You can win prizes, badges and be all round chuffed as you watch away the fits, tantrums, match making and joy that can happen in HabWrecked.
Whilst you ready your flip-flops why not slop on your sun tan lotion, slip on a vest, slap on a hat (slip, slop and slap) and consider Bucho6's fact of the day. On the day of HabWrecked's launch, Britain abolished the death penalty in 1956.
Another one of those coming in the future.

Toodles.
Bucho6

Closed by mlp16 (Forum Moderator): Thread closed, Already Posted.

Titch
10-02-2009, 08:23 PM
Posted already. Under name "Habwrecked info" or sumin.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!