PDA

View Full Version : [Request] vHabbo.com - Hiring on all departments

Chippiewill
10-02-2009, 09:03 PM
vHabbo.com a new habbo fansite run by Will (me) and sean (.chancer.) , is now hiring in all our departments.

History of vHabbo.com, from est (in jan 09) till now. (Short time, I know):

On January the something (late january)Sean wanted to make a habbo fansite. Being a freind of mine on habbo he asked me whether I had any experience in creating websites and I said yes. He then asked me to help him create one, after a day or so we had decided on the name (which was oddly avaiable) and we ordered a layout. The coding for the site is now nearing completion and we hope to open on either March the first, February the 28th or the 27th. In preperation for this date we need staff. To be ready.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Italics means position already taken)

Management:

Site Owner - Sean
Site Techie - Will
Forum Manager
Staff Manager (Takes on another role aswell) or Site Manager (Job includes the role of staff manager )
Radio Manager
News Manager

Forum Dept - We use the perfect opensource software phpbb3 (Hopefully upgrading at a point in time):

Forum Manager
Forum Super Mods
Forum Mods
Forum Helpdesk staff

Radio Dept - We have a 128kbps radio so that your voice can be heard in quality, we also use a customised version of The House Keeping Guy:

Radio Manager
Ast. Radio Manager
Senior DJ's (1 for every 5 regular DJs with a minimum of 2)
Disc Jockey's

News Dept - We use Fusion news, a fully featured News CMS

News Manager
News Reporter

Events Dept - The events dept is part of the fusion news cms

Events Manager
Event Orginiser

Site Development :

Coder (Html or PHP) - Mostly to fix ie errors and to lighten my workload

We do not have a rare values department as with all small fansite it is likely to be unreliable values.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,

Will (00chips), also on Behalf of Sean (.chancer.)

Please note our coming soon page does not represent the quality of our site as I have been to lazy to fix the errors on the page yet. I am about to do that now.

Excellent2
10-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Free offline page :rolleyes:

Chippiewill
10-02-2009, 09:16 PM
I am not a web designer and we are not paying for two layouts.

Excellent2
10-02-2009, 09:25 PM
So you're opening up a website but neither of you have any designing skills? Cool.

.Chancer.
10-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Hey my name is sean and as u may have gathered i own the website(vhabbo). At this moment my abilities on building the site has been quite poor(which will doesn't mind :D) but my cash flo has been quite respected :D and he hopes i do some work when the site opens.

Chippiewill
10-02-2009, 09:26 PM
Yes? :rolleyes: we payed for the layout. Not everyone can design a fantastic looking site. Unless your confusing that with code.

ps, dont turn this into a flame thread as all my previous threads did

.Chancer.
10-02-2009, 10:15 PM
Hey my name is sean and as u may have gathered i own the website(vhabbo). At this moment my abilities on building the site has been quite poor(which will doesn't mind :D) but my cash flo has been quite respected :D and he hopes i do some work when the site opens.

.Chancer.
11-02-2009, 02:13 AM
opps didnt mean for 2 of the same post forgive me :D

.Chancer.
11-02-2009, 02:15 AM
Hey just a quick message to all those who will be considering applying to the job positions you can message me as well not just will

We hope to hear from you soon :)

Edited by MattGarner (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not multiple post.

iCud
14-02-2009, 08:58 AM
Hello, Chancer (Sean) or 00Chips (Will) it's me iCud (Harry)
I'm applying for forum manager and site manager

My experience:

Well I Work for such sites as UkHabbos and habheadlines im the vice-Forum manager for UkHabbos and site manager For habheadlines So I have alot of Experience and I also, am good at making senatces sound good

iCud (Harry)

Leet
14-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Why bring back an ex-official fansite? :(

James!
14-02-2009, 10:19 PM
Why bring back an ex-official fansite? :(
Yeah. Evan used to own this and your website will never compete with his one haha.

Chippiewill
20-02-2009, 01:47 PM
Most of the site is up and rnning now, we really need some content writers so that there is some content before we open in roughly a weeks time.

Please post below to apply using this form:

Name:
Habbo Name:
Experience:
What you can bring:
Why you want this job:

OMGitsJordan
01-03-2009, 07:53 AM
Hi there,
I like the look of your site. Something tells me its going to be good.
So, Im applying to be either:

Forum Manager

or

News Manager
Im also good at graphics.
I want a job because im opening my own site next year so i want to get some expierence.
And I work for www.habbofrenzy.net (http://www.habbofrenzy.net)

----------------
Thanks
----------------
Jordan
----------------

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!