PDA

View Full Version : Dream iPhone/iTouch app.

MrPinkPanther
10-02-2009, 09:53 PM
I personally would love an iPhone incarnation of the old classic Game skyroads. A flash version is here:http://www.hummezum.hu/swfroads/. I think it would perfectly suit the accelerometer.

If you could have any one app made for the iPhone then what would it be?

kk.
10-02-2009, 09:55 PM
er, an actual hotmail application? so developed by msn specifically, just, for WLM

Fehm
10-02-2009, 09:55 PM
You know the Beer App? The one where you tip up and it all like drains away, they should make one where beer actualyl comes out o.O!

:P

10-02-2009, 10:25 PM
I have an ipod touch so for me it would just be 3g.
just frustrating when all i wanna do is check my email at school but all the networks are locked :(
lol

Jordy
10-02-2009, 10:39 PM
I have an ipod touch so for me it would just be 3g.
just frustrating when all i wanna do is check my email at school but all the networks are locked :(
lol3G Software is useless with out 3G Hardware. However something to hack into networks would be good for piggybacking. It can very easily be done on WEP Networks so it wouldn't be very difficult to do it'd just never make it to the appstore.

Agnostic Bear
10-02-2009, 10:43 PM
What's an iTouch?

Fehm
10-02-2009, 10:49 PM
What's an iTouch?

An ipod that looks alot like an iPhone but it doesnt have the phone bit :P just apps and music/video :) And its touchscreen :P

MrPinkPanther
10-02-2009, 10:49 PM
What's an iTouch?
iPod Touch

Turbocom
11-02-2009, 04:21 AM
So far, most the apps in the app store I find useless. The Mail often doesn't work on my phone... I think a good useful app would be like a photo editor on board crop, cut, style, etc etc etc.

Maybe, if they actually improved the browser, I'm not happy with the iPhone. I look at it now and I think its actually just a waste of money.

MeRkAgE
11-02-2009, 07:43 AM
So far, most the apps in the app store I find useless. The Mail often doesn't work on my phone... I think a good useful app would be like a photo editor on board crop, cut, style, etc etc etc.

Maybe, if they actually improved the browser, I'm not happy with the iPhone. I look at it now and I think its actually just a waste of money.

On your own yeah?:eusa_danc

Turbocom
11-02-2009, 08:39 PM
my friends have the same issue but clearly they don't come on this forum..

The Professor
11-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Has to be emulators. Do they exist for jailbroken ones?

Nick.
11-02-2009, 09:20 PM
Why would you want 3G... if you want 3G then get an iPhone. If they added 3G they may as well chuck the other phone features in and then it would just be an iPhone without a camera.. :S

@Prof yes they do.

xxMATTGxx
11-02-2009, 10:35 PM
Has to be emulators. Do they exist for jailbroken ones?

Yeah, kid was showing his jailbroken ipod touch today. I was like, yeah been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Haha :P

11-02-2009, 10:45 PM
Why would you want 3G... if you want 3G then get an iPhone. If they added 3G they may as well chuck the other phone features in and then it would just be an iPhone without a camera.. :S

@Prof yes they do.
b/c i cant get one.

Indie-Dan
13-02-2009, 05:07 PM
One that you could search for the bus stop you are standing at and it came up with all the bus times for that stop... plus a link to the Maps with pointers showing exactly where the bus you are waiting on is! :P

xxMATTGxx
14-02-2009, 08:16 AM
One that you could search for the bus stop you are standing at and it came up with all the bus times for that stop... plus a link to the Maps with pointers showing exactly where the bus you are waiting on is! :P

That would be quite good to be honest!

Captain
14-02-2009, 02:05 PM
A train timetable application showing if a train is delayed for that day and not just train applications for LONDON. Jesus Christ, don't people know there are places otherthan london?!

Indie-Dan
15-02-2009, 12:00 PM
A train timetable application showing if a train is delayed for that day and not just train applications for LONDON. Jesus Christ, don't people know there are places otherthan london?!

I've got an app which is just that called MyRail on my iPhone, only problem is, it was removed from the App Store for copyright issues. It's brilliant.

Captain
16-02-2009, 07:32 PM
omgs, send me the ipa? ;(

Mickster
17-02-2009, 02:16 PM
An ipod that looks alot like an iPhone but it doesnt have the phone bit :P just apps and music/video :) And its touchscreen :P

Didn't you get the joke?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!