PDA

View Full Version : Jingles?

Mikey
11-02-2009, 04:27 PM
Hi,

I'm wondering if someone could make me a free jingle? like "Your tuned into DJ Mikey on ExtremeHabbo.co.uk" with loads of effects and another one just with "ExtremeHabbo.co.uk"?

+REP if you can

Richie
11-02-2009, 07:36 PM
You wont get them free ;)

DjNina
11-02-2009, 07:55 PM
I Can Make You some.
But Not for free.
Sorry.

HighFlight
11-02-2009, 10:28 PM
http://www.radioproductioncompany.co.uk/

Jamieb
12-02-2009, 02:24 PM
Heres a little one i did I was bored.. dont expect anything else. Its nothing impressive..

http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/08726406a40b7d8extreemhab.mp3

Agnostic Bear
12-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Its nothing impressive.

It's certainly not, unfortunately you don't have a radio voice. Please stop attempting it, it's quite pointless and will leave you very frustrated in the long run.

Jamieb
12-02-2009, 08:13 PM
You really made me lol... Firstly who are you to say that? I assume as you said that you got brill voice.. And If i dont have "radio voice" why have people been buying jingles off me including Fm stations and have a shows on a few popilure fm stations?

Go try to impress some one some were else. I do not depend on this is just abit of fun I dont do it for the money at all yes there are people alot better then me but you will pay for that.. Unlike most of the people who do jignles on this forum i use a proper micriphone and know my way about editing the audio.

So dont tell me what to do unless you have something better... please let me hear your jingle?

Thanks Jamie

HighFlight
12-02-2009, 10:19 PM
Heres a little one i did I was bored.. dont expect anything else. Its nothing impressive..

It's certainly not, unfortunately you don't have a radio voice. Please stop attempting it, it's quite pointless and will leave you very frustrated in the long run.
He's right, you do not have a voice for the radio, and your mixing skills aren't much better.

Jayke
12-02-2009, 10:29 PM
He's right, you do not have a voice for the radio, and your mixing skills aren't much better.

And who are you to say that.

*REMOVED*

Edit by Robbie! (Forum Moderator) - Please do not insult other members.

HighFlight
12-02-2009, 10:49 PM
And who are you to say that.

*REMOVED*

I'm a record producer, a very successful one in that matter, I'm also a a sound engineer, I've worked with a lot of big artists in the Grime scene.

I'm also a record label owner, and yet again a very successful one in the matter.

And I can guarantee I know a lot more about music mixing/etc than you and Jamieb.

Jamieb
13-02-2009, 07:11 AM
Okes then lets hear abit more about your record lable.. maybe a website or some information?

eLv
13-02-2009, 08:11 AM
Hey sorry for the off topic, but do any of you know any cheap Asean jingle maker?

Agnostic Bear
13-02-2009, 12:06 PM
You really made me lol... Firstly who are you to say that?
Someone who isn't deaf.

I assume as you said that you got brill voice..
You shouldn't assume things, I have a good speaking voice according to people, but I don't have a good radio voice.

And If i dont have "radio voice" why have people been buying jingles off me including Fm stations and have a shows on a few popilure fm stations?

Seeming as you're being quite the cocky one I will take this through the door and into my office.

They're buying from you most probably because it's all they can afford. Real radio guys charge a fair bit more, that radioproductioncompany gets a lot of business, and they'd get all of your customers if they were pointed there as habbo fansites appear to be able to afford it.

Go try to impress some one some were else. I do not depend on this is just abit of fun I dont do it for the money at all yes there are people alot better then me but you will pay for that.. Unlike most of the people who do jignles on this forum i use a proper micriphone and know my way about editing the audio.

All microphones that work are "proper" microphones. Stop that you are getting very silly. I use a proper microphone, there is a proper microphone in my phone if you want to go there.

So dont tell me what to do unless you have something better... please let me hear your jingle?

Ok here it is, my results seem to result in a better product than yours.
http://imgbear.com/lol.wav

right click, save as

Thanks Jamie
No problem, take some tips and learn!

Dentafrice
13-02-2009, 12:22 PM
Dan has a winnarrr!

Source
13-02-2009, 01:56 PM
Jamie does infact not have a standard radio voice. Your jingles to me often sound mumbled, work on your speach, especially the co.uk part... take a listen. Also try and 'null' the accent slightly, having an accent is fine, but pronounce all parts of the word and then you may start to have a radio-esque voice.

I wouldn't have commented except you took huge offense to something that is pretty much correct. You have to learn to take critism if you ever want to improve.

DjNina
13-02-2009, 01:56 PM
I'm a record producer, a very successful one in that matter, I'm also a a sound engineer, I've worked with a lot of big artists in the Grime scene.

I'm also a record label owner, and yet again a very successful one in the matter.

And I can guarantee I know a lot more about music mixing/etc than you and Jamieb.

No offence. I Am not saying you arent good/have all these things but can i ask? Why do you come on habbox then?
You would be way to busy.
Soz if im wrong.

Hayd93
13-02-2009, 04:09 PM

Ok question for you to test this out a bit. Simple question for you really. Would you or would you not add reverb to a bass guitar ?

For reference the bass guitar has been recorded using a direct line.

Mikey
13-02-2009, 05:08 PM

Thanks for your effort +rep

x-glow
13-02-2009, 07:42 PM
I can make some using audcity :P And I will do for free but they wont be Like as good as Clubhabbos u know :P theyl be good but nor exellent

TAYLOOOOR1
14-02-2009, 01:23 AM

i liked it :) Least u actually attempted to make one to help out..

There is absolute no need for this. it's just rude and offending. -Rep.

lPinoy
14-02-2009, 01:05 PM
I can make some using audcity :P And I will do for free but they wont be Like as good as Clubhabbos u know :P theyl be good but nor exellent

habbox*

Dentafrice
14-02-2009, 01:51 PM
i liked it :) Least u actually attempted to make one to help out..

There is absolute no need for this. it's just rude and offending. -Rep.

You're really funny.

Invent
14-02-2009, 02:02 PM
Jamie, calm down on the sound effects, jesus.

Dentafrice
14-02-2009, 02:04 PM
Jamie, calm down on the sound effects, jesus.
He's old-school bro. Playin it on his ghettoblasta.

RyanDOT
14-02-2009, 02:11 PM
Too much sound effects in your one Jamie, sorry :(

HighFlight
14-02-2009, 03:09 PM
Okes then lets hear abit more about your record lable.. maybe a website or some information?
Website up soon: www.wirelessent.co.uk

No offence. I Am not saying you arent good/have all these things but can i ask? Why do you come on habbox then?
You would be way to busy.
Soz if im wrong.
I use this for my work to do with vpsWOW as well as general chat, believe it or not you're not always busy.

Ok question for you to test this out a bit. Simple question for you really. Would you or would you not add reverb to a bass guitar ?

For reference the bass guitar has been recorded using a direct line.
If you're recording and it sounds a little stale then add a little bit but don't overdo it.
If you're performing live most likely you'll not need to add it as the acoustics will supply a natural reverb.

Hayd93
14-02-2009, 04:32 PM
Website up soon: www.wirelessent.co.uk

I use this for my work to do with vpsWOW as well as general chat, believe it or not you're not always busy.

If you're recording and it sounds a little stale then add a little bit but don't overdo it.
If you're performing live most likely you'll not need to add it as the acoustics will supply a natural reverb.

Well whoever taught you has some strange ways to say the least. You nver usually put any reverb on a bass guitar as it makes it sound muddy.

HighFlight
14-02-2009, 05:16 PM
Well whoever taught you has some strange ways to say the least. You nver usually put any reverb on a bass guitar as it makes it sound muddy.
That's why you do not overdo it.

TAYLOOOOR1
14-02-2009, 06:42 PM

Dan knows his stuff lol :)

hamheyelliot
14-02-2009, 07:02 PM
Ask Aleksandr of CompareTheMeerkat.com.
Quality Jingle.

Jamieb
14-02-2009, 10:39 PM
Website up soon: www.wirelessent.co.uk (http://www.wirelessent.co.uk)

Nice i really believe you know your stuff from your website..

"loool http://analytics.hosting24.com/count.php (http://www.hosting24.com/) " as it says... Nice..

HighFlight
14-02-2009, 11:04 PM
Ever thought that I don't a full website in ready for upload? Even though I stated that and you obviously failed to realise that.

Jamieb
14-02-2009, 11:17 PM
Would your "record label" not of had a website for more then 4 days off a register that was not free?

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 10-Feb-2009
Renewal date: 10-Feb-2011
Last updated: 11-Feb-2009

Agnostic Bear
15-02-2009, 11:53 AM
Nice i really believe you know your stuff from your website..

"loool http://analytics.hosting24.com/count.php (http://www.hosting24.com/) " as it says... Nice..

Here is a web page about nazi nuking, please laugh at it and see where it gets you:
http://jewbear.net/nazi

Jamieb
15-02-2009, 09:24 PM
What? You think I hacked it or somethingg? I wouldn't know how to hack a website.

Hughehh
16-02-2009, 10:36 AM
I sell my jingles £1.50 each. Habbohut bought one once :D

Agnostic Bear
16-02-2009, 02:15 PM
What? You think I hacked it or somethingg? I wouldn't know how to hack a website.

jewbear.net

posted by

jewish bear

work it out :rolleyes:

Jin
17-02-2009, 11:24 AM

Thanks Jamie

Jewish Bear is right, you don't really have a voice for the radio or really any kind of media narrative (adverts, film narratives). I mean no offence by this but there is a certain type of voice that is just suited for the radio and yours (and mine) isn't it.

A simple google search reveals that:

Your a school boy living in south east london, I don't see you having a successful record label or being a successful sound engineer. I don't see you having the financial background to support a record label and I don't think you really understand what is required to be a sound engineer nor a record label.

Now if we are going to weigh up experiences with experiences, I have about 1 years experience in sound and light engineering (constant working everyday 05 - 06) yet I only consider myself just about a novice.

I am now a music festival supervisor working for every single major UK music festival with the exception of V-festival (and I can prove it with my wristbands from glastonbury, reading and latitude festival which I still have)

I work directly with companies such as Festival Republic, Livenation and Sunday Best in producing these events.

I mean it's a nice ambition and sincerely, good luck with achieving it I hope you do but don't go over the top because you have bought a few alright quality microphones and cables.

On a sidenote, has anyone else realised how the majority of radio DJ's are northern? I mean we don't really have enough west country national radio DJ's do we?

Anyway, www.radioproductioncompany.co.uk (http://www.radioproductioncompany.co.uk) has some awesome prices for what your after. I reccomend the silver package, habbox has used them before.

Avux
17-02-2009, 12:53 PM

I wouldnt count him on that as i know he hacks websites if he wants to he said to me he does somthing like "RSI Hacking" or somthing like that?

Agnostic Bear
17-02-2009, 03:18 PM
I wouldnt count him on that as i know he hacks websites if he wants to he said to me he does somthing like "RSI Hacking" or somthing like that?

Repetitive Strain Injury hacking? Sounds a bit weird to me.

Avux
17-02-2009, 04:16 PM
I dont know exactly but its somthing like that he defaced the index.htm some how

Jamieb
17-02-2009, 04:27 PM
I dont know exactly but its somthing like that he defaced the index.htm some how

I have never hacked anything you was asking me on msn how to do Rsi or w.e it is.. I wouldn't know were to start with hacking.

Jin
17-02-2009, 04:41 PM
I have never hacked anything you was asking me on msn how to do Rsi or w.e it is.. I wouldn't know were to start with hacking.

Actually I take it back, your demos on your site actually sound alright but the demo in the thread just sounds awful, its like you got a nasal cold and your went a bit sfx happy.

Joe!
17-02-2009, 05:00 PM
The jingles on your site do not sound too bad. The end of every single one of them is awful though, the part where you make the voice go really deep, its dreadful, stop it.

Jahova
17-02-2009, 05:57 PM
Do you guyz think that I stand a chance in the business? Listen to my (put on voice and then sped up) demo below!!11!1
http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/49211ee701fb289dd.wav

RATE AND SLATE

Agnostic Bear
17-02-2009, 06:46 PM
Do you guyz think that I stand a chance in the business? Listen to my (put on voice and then sped up) demo below!!11!1

RATE AND SLATE

No that was stupid.

Joe!
17-02-2009, 06:55 PM

RATE AND SLATE
Well that, that was just too far.

Ladygaga
17-02-2009, 06:56 PM
Girls stop arguing!

I messed up, i ment sound effects not jingles :P x

Edit; SORRY! AGAIN! WRONG THREAD! WHAT A ******. *slaps myself*

Angel-Charlene
20-02-2009, 08:37 PM
http://www.radioproductioncompany.co.uk/

Omg Chiltern fm and TKO!!! how funny is that!!

Luton & Costa Blanca

Wooo

lastbreath
26-02-2009, 05:15 PM
http://www.jinglemasters.co.uk/

TotalShambles
26-02-2009, 08:23 PM
I like your jingles, i think that other people should not give abbuse unless its in a nice way and they know what there talking about :) I think they only mess up when at the end you slow the speaking down and lower the pitch :) +Rep for trying.

Dentafrice
27-02-2009, 02:15 AM
Yeah, you have no idea what you are talking about either.. quit trying to be Gandhi.

Jamieb
27-02-2009, 11:26 AM
Yeah, you have no idea what you are talking about either.. quit trying to be Gandhi.

Haha any thats coming from you.. That really made me laugh.

TotalShambles
27-02-2009, 03:56 PM
I was just being nice and telling him what i thought of his jingles.. Im not claming to know loads about jingles.. I just gave my oppinion.

Sameer!
27-02-2009, 07:04 PM
Idk how to make 'em lol.

Dentafrice
28-02-2009, 01:59 AM
Haha any thats coming from you.. That really made me laugh.
And what the living hell is that supposed to mean?

Jamieb
28-02-2009, 08:03 AM
And what the living hell is that supposed to mean?
I forgot you know everything about voiceovers, jingles and just audio..

Sorry.

Source
28-02-2009, 01:23 PM
Jamie get off your high-horse. Your getting upset because you are used to having habbo children "love" your jingles and give you great feedback - they will give great feedback on everything if its as cheap as you do your jingles. Just because a few people didn't like the jingles and critisized it your now continually biting back, when its just not needed. Take the comments on board and improve your level of services, they say it takes 10000 hours of doing your specific skill to really get good at it.

Also, dentafrice maybe ease of a wittle bit ^_^ your scaring me with all the hate.

Dentafrice
28-02-2009, 02:46 PM
I forgot you know everything about voiceovers, jingles and just audio..

Sorry.

I don't claim to know everything about "voiceovers, jingles, and just audio..".

But I know what sounds like **** when I hear it, and I know what sounds good.

You forget that you're not just trying to please people who know about those things.. the point of jingles and voiceovers are to please the people that are going to actually hear them, and accomplish the task they were meant for.

If they sound like ****, they don't accomplish that task, and the people that are like me.. that are hearing them, are not pleased.. and you have failed.. which you have done hear with that mediocre jingle.

Jamie get off your high-horse. Your getting upset because you are used to having habbo children "love" your jingles and give you great feedback - they will give great feedback on everything if its as cheap as you do your jingles. Just because a few people didn't like the jingles and critisized it your now continually biting back, when its just not needed. Take the comments on board and improve your level of services, they say it takes 10000 hours of doing your specific skill to really get good at it.

Also, dentafrice maybe ease of a wittle bit ^_^ your scaring me with all the hate.

Long weeeek, long month actually.

Hayd93
28-02-2009, 06:13 PM

Ye i have to agree with that comment. Just because habbo fansite owners love them beacuse there Ok quality and cheap.

cooljamiej
28-02-2009, 09:37 PM
I need a free jingle saying HabboFunFM thats all I ask plz

cooljamiej
01-03-2009, 02:26 PM
jamieb can u make me one just saying HabboFunFM plz plz

Scribbles-.
01-03-2009, 04:13 PM
no one will make you a free jingle good thing i know people who make jingles and they make me free ones :)

Dentafrice
01-03-2009, 06:37 PM
no one will make you a free jingle good thing i know people who make jingles and they make me free ones :)
Okay? Thanks for bragging.

CustardCurse
02-03-2009, 09:26 PM
i do them from £1.99 www.wrowejingles.co.uk (http://www.wrowejingles.co.uk)

nooblah123
04-03-2009, 02:34 AM
Hmm Lolz i would buy some if i had paypal lolz

Dentafrice
04-03-2009, 02:54 AM
Hmm Lolz i would buy some if i had paypal lolz
You're just trying to troll aren't you?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!