PDA

View Full Version : Need help choosing a drink

Mint
11-02-2009, 05:55 PM
I go out drinking every friday night now and I need something to always get. I can actually drink lager now because I don't have the smelly breath problem since I'm old enough but I don't want lager, it's boring. For the past few nights I've been on sidekick but it's too strong to just down (well for me anyway lol) and WKD is just too weak. So any alcopops or flavoured vodkas float my boat. It has to be either really strong where I can only take shots of it or weak enough to down (but not as weak as WKD). What am I suppose to drink lol? And nothing too expensive like aftershock cos thats like £30 per bottle in my shops.

Clowgon
11-02-2009, 06:03 PM
What kind of drinks do you like?

Vodka and coke is well nice. Erm Smirmoff with virtually any pop is quite good.

Glens Vodka. - Though i wouldn't recommend drinking that on it's own.

Immenseman
11-02-2009, 06:04 PM
bulmers pear cider is where its at

Skajo
11-02-2009, 06:23 PM
That's some debut by the new signing.

Mint
11-02-2009, 06:26 PM
What kind of drinks do you like?

Vodka and coke is well nice. Erm Smirmoff with virtually any pop is quite good.

Glens Vodka. - Though i wouldn't recommend drinking that on it's own.
I bought a quarter litre of glens vodka and put nearly half of it into a bottle of coke, was it just that I put too much vodka in or because it is disgusting anyway?

And Jake, I like strongbow but I prefer vodka based drinks and alcapops.

Lµke
11-02-2009, 06:26 PM
If you want something stronger then try vodka redbull with tequila. I go out early with a couple of mates and in our local scream its called a 'TVR' and is £8.50 a pitcher and gets us two drinks each between three of us.

Immenseman
11-02-2009, 06:27 PM
but you're 18, move on!!

drama
11-02-2009, 06:30 PM
malibu if you want to be really manly ;)
or any other rum lol

Clowgon
11-02-2009, 06:34 PM
I bought a quarter litre of glens vodka and put nearly half of it into a bottle of coke, was it just that I put too much vodka in or because it is disgusting anyway?

Yeah, you don't need to put that much in lol a quarter of that would be better.

I could imagine how disgusting it was. :P

Edit: Yeah Malibu is well bum.

Lee.Norman
11-02-2009, 10:26 PM

I know you said you prefer vodka based drinks, but that statement was SPOT ON! Bulmers rocks, and the pear bulmers is great!

Although I prefer So Co & Lemonade...

Have you tried just adding vodka to some mixers? Red Bull works well. Then you can adjust its strength to suit your own tastes. Unless your in a bar, then its either singles, doubles or trebles...

Casanova
11-02-2009, 10:28 PM
Pernot and lemonade... soco and coke... jack daniels and coke... I like spirits :P
And invest in a bottle of black sambuca. it's bloody amazing :).

Mint
11-02-2009, 11:16 PM
but you're 18, move on!!
I know but I'm not a big drinker lol. Pear cider sounds nice, I bet it goes down easy like strongbow?

I'm gonna buy some cheapo glens vodka and mix it with red bull and see how that tastes, how much vodka should i put into the red bull, a standard red bull can...?:P

Youheard
12-02-2009, 11:45 AM
So Co + Coke is easy to drink.

Lee.Norman
12-02-2009, 04:33 PM
So Co + Coke is easy to drink.

So Co rocks... Try it with Lemonade as well though.

I know but I'm not a big drinker lol. Pear cider sounds nice, I bet it goes down easy like strongbow?

I'm gonna buy some cheapo glens vodka and mix it with red bull and see how that tastes, how much vodka should i put into the red bull, a standard red bull can...?:P

Pear cider is quite sweet and tastes great... It goes down very easily. Easier that strongbow. I used to drink a lot of strongbow, but then I started drinking Bulmers and Kopperberg. And now I cant drink strongbow, lol. Its cheap, but nowhere near as nice in comparison.

nicocee
12-02-2009, 04:49 PM
The best drink I have ever tried is a mixture of equal amounts of Blue WKD, Orange Bacardi Breezer and Smirnoff Ice - It should turn into a lime green colour, its the most refreshing drink you could get ! :)

LOLROB
12-02-2009, 07:57 PM
Well I like drinking vodka but I have gotten into drinking sambuca
Its a lovely drink and to increase the flavour you can light it on fire : D

Loser
12-02-2009, 08:02 PM
Stop being such a lady and drink straight vodka.

Moh
12-02-2009, 08:09 PM
Work your way up from drinking weaker stuff, then when your a bit tipsy start moving to stronger stuff, it wont seam as strong because your already tipsy :)

DiscoPat
12-02-2009, 10:39 PM
Be hard :P Jack Daniels plus Coke ;)

leah
13-02-2009, 10:47 AM
omg bulmers <333

I know you said you prefer vodka based drinks, but that statement was SPOT ON! Bulmers rocks, and the pear bulmers is great!

Although I prefer So Co & Lemonade...

Have you tried just adding vodka to some mixers? Red Bull works well. Then you can adjust its strength to suit your own tastes. Unless your in a bar, then its either singles, doubles or trebles...
VODKA AND REDBULL :love3:

tdi
17-02-2009, 02:35 AM
YOU ARE A BLOKE AND THUS YOU DO NOT DRINK ALCOPOPS.

Slowpoke
17-02-2009, 02:41 AM
I feel like this, I've been drinking vodka and lemonade or vodka and redbull for a while and it's getting boring now. I hate drinking larger too because it just bloats the hell out of me. I would recommend some stuff but it's all really expensive (just more spirits).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!