PDA

View Full Version : How my BRIT school day went!

clueless
13-02-2009, 03:52 PM
eek i just got back!!!

ill tell u how it went kk!

we got there and omg it was so cool therewere people like randomly playing guitars in corridors and everyone smiled at u and were so nice and there was such a friendly atmosphere.
my mum and her mate left me and i went to the art bit
i had to put my portfolio in one room and we went into this other room and about 6 people were sitting in dead SILENCE. so i just sat down in silence too
i really wanted to break it and say 'whats ur names' but i was like thatll make it worse.
so we were there for about 5 mins felt like 10 years. and another 2 people came
then we started the workshop.

workshop was AWFUL
we had like a few crayons, charcoal, tissue paper and pva glue and colouring pencils and we had to do SELF PORTRAIT!!! including an aspect of ur personality
it went terrible LOL
i sat there like **** what do i do

so i did it and it was okay ISH in the end. i think everyone had done bad under pressure except a few peoples whos were amazing.

then we had a discussion so i was in a group of 5 and there was another group of 4
we had to talk about this art piece whilst we were watched and we had to answer questions
i was so proud i like led the discussion and they were all soooooo shy so i kept it flowing http://www.clubhabboforum.net/images/smilies/001_smile.gif

then i had my interview and BEST NEWS EVER
a teacher who used to work at my skl interviewed me
he was so nice and new about the course and stuff
he didnt say anything as there were other staff there watching but i knew he knew and he knew i knew
so that really helped
the interview went fab. they were all smiling and liking my answers
ive discovered i am good at thinking up things on the spot lol

in general i think it went well
i think i came across confidence and gave a good presentation of myself so im pleased
workshop could have gone better but ill just wait and see

still not trying to get my hopes up
ill be disappointed if i dont get it which i probably wont but at least it was a good experience

ive never had an interview before and i think i coped well under pressure

so yay im happy http://www.clubhabboforum.net/images/smilies/001_smile.gif and proud of myself!!

Immenseman
13-02-2009, 03:54 PM
woo well done, hope you get in :D you'd have some wicked stories to tell after haha. Sounds like it went really well so good luck :8

clueless
13-02-2009, 04:10 PM
thankyouu :) and yeah i would love to get in! i wonder how long it will take me to hear from them hmm

Immenseman
13-02-2009, 04:10 PM
how many ppl have the interview workshop thingy

clueless
13-02-2009, 04:13 PM
no idea. there was only 9 of us today but it seems as if they were doing it in lots of batches of people.

ive google'd and looked on their website about how many people normally apply and how many get in but i cant find anything

colourpot
14-02-2009, 09:46 AM
Sounds like you had a great day (:
I hope you get in,
Good Luck (: x

Titch
14-02-2009, 10:59 AM
Well done, hope you get in!

Pyroka
17-02-2009, 01:37 AM
Hope you get in :love7:

clueless
17-02-2009, 01:57 AM
i hope i get in too :P

17-02-2009, 02:53 AM
Congrats on the good interview. It should help a lot that the interviewer used to teach at your school cause he is probably familiar with what you can do so he could keep that in mind.
Good luck on getting in

Jord
17-02-2009, 04:50 AM
Good Luck getting in :D

Rozi
17-02-2009, 10:04 AM
Good luck :)

Nuxty
17-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Its true the Brit school is amazing, I've been there about 6 times now on a few radio production courses.

But its right what clueless said, you walk in and you just hear the gutairs and drums and everyones just like happy.

An amazing place to be at. Goodluck clueless.

clueless
19-02-2009, 01:24 AM
thanks everyone
i shall find out by april apperently eek

and yup it just has such a nice atmosphere

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!