PDA

View Full Version : Habwrecked crashes down on Monday

culturist
13-02-2009, 05:31 PM
Read the full thing here: http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/482-habwrecked-crashes-down-on-monday

"Oi, Pohjola, can you put lotion on my back? It's a bit pink." It is all happening as we prepare the HabWrecked islands for Monday.
That is right, at 5pm on Monday, the HabWrecked contestants will be canoed to onto either Otter Island or Duck Island.

But this weekend will be no summer holiday for us, the Habbo staff, as we must prepare the islands. Otter island, it is rumoured, is full of snakes.
Lost_Witness is currently leading the snake search party with BerbaNo9 and SoylentBob looking for their pet serpents. They are all there handling their cobras and bagging all sorts of murky poisonous animals. After all, safety is a must.

Meanwhile on the overgrown Duck Island, myself, ladyjane1 and UKChaserAl are doing some topiary on our hobby gardens.
Shaping our bushes with exact precision, the Duck islanders will have the surroundings of a 5* resort.

That just leaves our transporters Nilsn and ArishA2, who are busy waxing. They are waxing and shining their canoes and rafts that we will be using throughout the competition to ferry in supplies.
The wood is becoming nice and smooth and ready for HabWrecked use.
What a carry on!

Immenseman
13-02-2009, 05:51 PM
haha nice

e5
13-02-2009, 05:55 PM
We should well have pet snakes :)

Themaster1993
13-02-2009, 06:35 PM
Wow, this would be good.

Skot
13-02-2009, 09:21 PM
i'm gonna watch it

leah
14-02-2009, 09:09 AM
We should well have pet snakes :)
eww id be scared to enter my habbo room

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!