PDA

View Full Version : How rude is this

buttons
15-02-2009, 12:20 AM
me and my friend went to the cash machine earlier tonight to get some money but there was some posh old snobby woman in front of us (that wasn't my first impression but you'll see why)
it was a kind of windy night and she took her money out and she's shuffling loads of notes, god knows why and they suddenly blew outta her hands :P

so me and my friend ran UP 2 streets to grab as much money as we could see, i was in bloody high heels too. so yeh we managed to get £70 between the 2 of us cause that's all we could see floating bout.

We give it to her and she said "where's the rest? I took out £100!" :S lol i was thinking oh my god how rude! she didn't even thank us she just walked off and tutted :/// why the hellwould you take out £100 on a saturday night anyway, mad cow!!!!

so yeah i asked my friend if she kept any and she said no and i obviously believed her cause she was being a bit tight with money all night but srsly though i think we did pretty well to get £70 and didn't even get a thanks :rolleyes: i didn't even think for a second to keep the money, wish i did!

Casanova
15-02-2009, 12:24 AM
It's unbelievably rude. I would of gave her a few of my well chosen abusive words... making sure she knew how to conduct rudeness.

Cow-n-a-half!

9y
15-02-2009, 12:26 AM
Its very kind to give it back, but the fact she wanted the last 30, she shouldve given you that anyway for getting it! Shame you couldnt get it. Ignorant woman.

brandon
15-02-2009, 12:28 AM
I would have thrown it back out

Xarea
15-02-2009, 12:31 AM
I'd of counted it first, asked how much she withdrew, told her there's only £70, then when she would of started to moan at me, i'd of walked off.

myke
15-02-2009, 12:31 AM
ah, old people are so stereotypical, they always think that teenagers mug em it's lyk no luv we're ur m8s xox
jen u shud be a samaritan

Charlie
15-02-2009, 12:32 AM
At least you helped, if she wants to be a rude bint then so be it.

Jord
15-02-2009, 12:35 AM
Older people seem to get ruder by the day :@

buttons
15-02-2009, 12:40 AM
I'd of counted it first, asked how much she withdrew, told her there's only £70, then when she would of started to moan at me, i'd of walked off.
lol damnnn i'm not a good thinker i just wanted to go get my own cash!

ah, old people are so stereotypical, they always think that teenagers mug em it's lyk no luv we're ur m8s xox
jen u shud be a samaritan
lol ano it's not like i was dressed up all gangster or nothing she probz fort i was gonna rob her when we were behind her, giving us looks :/

Geraint
15-02-2009, 12:41 AM
as if people can afford £100 in scotland.

myke
shudda offered her sumfink lyk sum vodka xD

PaulMacC
I'd have kept it and bought a big feast for myself, told my friend to go away it's my feast.

buttons
15-02-2009, 12:49 AM
as if people can afford £100 in scotland.
i said she was posh = english lol i think

shudda offered her sumfink lyk sum vodka xD
norrrr i had ran outta money hence y i was at the bank, don't get nobody buyin me drink for free ere :(

I'd have kept it and bought a big feast for myself, told my friend to go away it's my feast.
a christian wouldn't do that

Casanova
15-02-2009, 12:49 AM
D'you mean as if in Scotland you could get or earn £100 pound?

15-02-2009, 05:21 AM
I wouldve cussed her out tbh.

Barmi
15-02-2009, 09:30 AM
I wouldn't be concerned at the amount she withdrew – it's understandable. Taking only £20 at a time is annoying. Take £100 and it will last. Going to cash points is annoying.

Her attitude stinks though. It's ridiculous how she assumes that you took some that flew up two streets, and most people would have just left it anyway.

Indie-Dan
15-02-2009, 12:06 PM
Ignorant cow, you should have said "Fine, we'll keep it then" and walked off :P

Immenseman
15-02-2009, 12:09 PM
why didn't you just say "excuse me :S i've just got your money back for you and you're being ungrateful" silly girl jen

lew!
15-02-2009, 12:15 PM
omg how outrageous. thats bloody tight!

buttons
15-02-2009, 01:19 PM
Ignorant cow, you should have said "Fine, we'll keep it then" and walked off :P
yeah we gave it to her straight away then she counted it so couldn't rly snatch it back

why didn't you just say "excuse me :S i've just got your money back for you and you're being ungrateful" silly girl jen
lol i just left it she just walked off and i was like :O:O:O:O

I wouldn't be concerned at the amount she withdrew – it's understandable. Taking only £20 at a time is annoying. Take £100 and it will last. Going to cash points is annoying.

Her attitude stinks though. It's ridiculous how she assumes that you took some that flew up two streets, and most people would have just left it anyway.
on a saturday night with loads of kids bout the street, it's not really wise lol.

Immenseman
15-02-2009, 01:20 PM
ran after her jumped on her back, strangled her, took her money - dump the body

leah
15-02-2009, 06:06 PM
me and my friend went to the cash machine earlier tonight to get some money but there was some posh old snobby woman in front of us (that wasn't my first impression but you'll see why)
it was a kind of windy night and she took her money out and she's shuffling loads of notes, god knows why and they suddenly blew outta her hands :P

so me and my friend ran UP 2 streets to grab as much money as we could see, i was in bloody high heels too. so yeh we managed to get £70 between the 2 of us cause that's all we could see floating bout.

We give it to her and she said "where's the rest? I took out £100!" :S lol i was thinking oh my god how rude! she didn't even thank us she just walked off and tutted :/// why the hellwould you take out £100 on a saturday night anyway, mad cow!!!!

so yeah i asked my friend if she kept any and she said no and i obviously believed her cause she was being a bit tight with money all night but srsly though i think we did pretty well to get £70 and didn't even get a thanks :rolleyes: i didn't even think for a second to keep the money, wish i did!
Hmmm how rudeee

Mint
15-02-2009, 06:52 PM
Should of charged her tax.

Rozi
15-02-2009, 10:45 PM
Should have said "Well, if you don't want it, I'll gladly take it back"

leah
16-02-2009, 11:11 AM
Should have said "Well, if you don't want it, I'll gladly take it back"
yeah hahaa!!

Bef
16-02-2009, 11:18 AM
cheeky bint, y didnt she run off and grab it herself then!

Demynx
16-02-2009, 02:45 PM
*grumpy voice* Grrr... I never liked them old people...

Immenseman
16-02-2009, 02:47 PM
yeah lol they moan about teens and stuff then they're bloody rude themselves

Fart
16-02-2009, 04:23 PM
lol immenseman
I would of told her straight.
but knowing me i would slipped £10 of it in my pocket ;]

.Zi
16-02-2009, 06:47 PM
I'd if said, well if you think i've got it search me, and then like had her search me and my m8. then said, see, don't be such an ungreatful cow, even if I had kept it its fair, your lucky to get any of it back...

Yeh, thats what id of done.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!