PDA

View Full Version : [Request] [IPB Forum] MovieMonster

nicocee
15-02-2009, 01:23 AM
Hi Guys,

I have bought a forum and a domain to make a Movie Link forum which will contain links to movies on the internet that people can download and other links to watch TV shows etc. This will be also used to discuss TV shows and movies and that sort of stuff. So obviously Job Openings will be opening in advance.

If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please PM me with the following information:

Job Title you are applying for.
Your Real Name.
Age.
Why you want to help out.
What experience you have in the Job you're applying for or forums.
How much dedication you could spend on the forum.
Anything else that makes you special.

Job Openings

Moderating a Board / Category assigned to you performing general Moderating duties.

Forum Moderator

Moderating the Forum as a whole and performing General and more Senior Moderation duties such as Supervising Moderators.

Content Staff

Finding Links to Movies / TV Shows and posting them on to the forum and finding requested content from users.

Guru

An expert in Movies or TV Shows who can supply information on demand to users who need to find information such as Episode information or Movie Titles or specific information on a particular movie. Specific title given such as Movie Guru; TV Guru.

Management Positions will be filled by Promoted Staff, instead of open for Application.

nicocee
15-02-2009, 08:34 PM
PS: It would also be helpful if you PM'd me with some other way to contact you other than the forum or Habbo. - Thanks.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!