PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Partition Problem [Reward]

Berch
15-02-2009, 05:14 AM
Hey,

Now i've had my laptops for a while now and it's done it's purpose and is great and is still working untill today and when I got it it had a 'Recovery Partition' but no discs and had XP on it, after a while I got bored of XP and installed vista on it but when I did I was a complete clot and formatted it theirfore deleting the recovery drive which at the time I didn't think it was major weeks went by loads of crap got built up so I re-installed vista again and cause i'd already deleted the partition I formatted again and after a while I got bored of vista and wanted to go back to XP :P

However..
It doesn't want to let me because I have to get the driver so it can find the hard drive but I cant really be bothered to do that and the partition had cool free software that came with it and I used it to store CSI episodes. So if anyone can lead me to some software that will help me recover it and the data on it I will love them forever and give them a reward on paypal (If it works of course).

Regards,
Berch

scottish
15-02-2009, 12:07 PM
I'm sure you could use professional recovery tools to recover but most likely cost you; take it to local computer store?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!