PDA

View Full Version : I haven't really introduced myself!

Noble
10-07-2005, 08:17 PM
As I have never introduced myself properly, then here it goes;

Lol - Hey everybody, I'm Stace.

As some of you may know, hardly any of you most likely, my previous name was ' Stunning ' the name wore out and was very boring. I decided to take my real name, ofcourse as I think it's alot more sensible.

Since i'm introducing myself, I may aswell tell you about my human being.

My real name is Alex-Stacy <prefer to be called Stace> I am 21 years of age, yeah I know some of you are thinking " Sheesh, go out and get a life. " I do have a job outside of habbo; a Modelling job. I'm currently single, have just been in a long term relationship when ' HE ' ended it. :( - Not to worry, as the saying goes, there are plenty more fish in the sea!

My habbo UK name is Staceh, I was a top ten contestant in Habbowood Movie finals, I wasn't too bothered about losing as a friend of mine < Causmo > won it, he deserved to win it as his movie was obviously the best. I don't have many Habbo highlights, not very rich nor famous, just like being myself. I look after my 16 year old cousin who turned up on my doorstep after her parents just left her on her alone, with no money, hardly able to cope by herself.

She seems much more happier now as i'm sure you like to hear.

I'll end this introduction now, heh, It'd be nice if you were to PM me introducing yourselves aswell, it'd make me feel even more welcome;

Thanks.

Stace<3

SOUP KING
10-07-2005, 08:51 PM
YOU'RE GAY :) ?

Trunto
12-07-2005, 06:28 AM
Hey and welcome to the forum! Well not welcome but you know what I mean. :p

?-Doc-?
12-07-2005, 07:43 AM
Well hey stacy! Hope to see more of you around the forum.

You joined just 2 months ago. No need to go on,
Hope you enjoy the rest of your time here.

dpcp6745
12-07-2005, 07:52 PM
Hiiii :) :big_grin:

Steven.
13-07-2005, 10:39 AM
Welcome to the forum :)

chad505
13-07-2005, 10:47 AM
welcome to the forum

Noble
13-07-2005, 10:26 PM
Well hey stacy! Hope to see more of you around the forum.

You joined just 2 months ago. No need to go on,
Hope you enjoy the rest of your time here.

Actually, I joined in May 2004, this is a new account.

neopiandisney
13-07-2005, 10:34 PM
Hiya Stacy, I like your sig :P I would say welcome but you've been here a while. But welcome all the same xD <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!