PDA

View Full Version : Selling 5 thrones for million

Mint
16-02-2009, 01:20 AM
Yahh 5t up for sale, I'll go first to the people that I've traded with before. Please do keep in mind that I have to spend around a mil per throne on buying runes to sell for tokkul.

Thread closed by Yoshimitsui (Forum Super Moderator): Due to petty arguments.

Hated
16-02-2009, 11:49 AM
50k each

Madox
16-02-2009, 01:07 PM
kl mint hw much u want per T?

8 smoke 8
16-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Add [email protected], ill buy them all, depending on how much each

Mint
16-02-2009, 01:32 PM
6-7 mil per t is what I've been getting of some of you.

8 smoke 8
16-02-2009, 01:36 PM
I`ll buy all, Not going first.

Mint
16-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Yahh 5t up for sale, I'll go first to the people that I've traded with before. Please do keep in mind that I have to spend around a mil per throne on buying runes to sell for tokkul.

I`ll buy all, Not going first.

/\
l l
l l
l l
l l

IceNineKills
16-02-2009, 03:26 PM
smoke scams anyway.

Post edited by iAdam (Forum Moderator); Please do not accuse other forum members of scamming.

Hated
16-02-2009, 04:30 PM
I'll buy all at once for 40m you first?

Mint
16-02-2009, 04:36 PM
I'll buy all at once for 40m you first?
For suree!! :rolleyes:

Hated
16-02-2009, 04:48 PM
im serious

Mint
16-02-2009, 07:30 PM
I know ur serious thats why i said 4 surrrreeee??????

It's just that I do actually want the millions rather than getting scammed.

Jackk
16-02-2009, 07:37 PM
I know ur serious thats why i said 4 surrrreeee??????

It's just that I do actually want the millions rather than getting scammed.

why do you assume he scams?

Hated
16-02-2009, 07:38 PM
that's why you should trade me

jakk harrison, HI!

Jackk
16-02-2009, 07:56 PM
hey, long time no speak ey.

Hated
16-02-2009, 07:57 PM
some autistic man added me on msn right the other month well nearly a year ago now but anyway it was a month or 12 ago and he had the exact same name as you !

Jackk
16-02-2009, 07:59 PM
dont think it was me, i harldy use msn anymore lol.
you still play rs?

Hated
16-02-2009, 08:06 PM
ooh didn't know you had autism didn't mean there was anything wrong with being an autistic i just think there anoying and crap to talk to on msn
anyway bet you hardly recognised me i've matured quite a bit over the years can you believe i'm nearly 17 lol.

and to answer your question no i don't play runescape but sometimes i log on walk somewhere and then go do something else in real life and forget all about what i was gonna do on runescape

+++ cold play add meeeeeeeeeeeeee

[email protected]

Jackk
16-02-2009, 08:10 PM
matured? haha, i could tell it was you the first time i came on here the other day lol. still same ol' connor.
what happened to rs forum? its ****e. must of gone down hill when i left..
you still living in stockport?

Hated
16-02-2009, 08:13 PM
i don't live in stockport i live nere stockport you ***
but yes i'm still living in stockport.
xxxxx
got a new garden since the last time we talked thought it's much nicer now got stones and a lovely wall now much nicer than before

Mint
16-02-2009, 08:16 PM
why do you assume he scams?
After reading what coldplay has said in his thread. And also, he's pretty new to the forum, not done many trades that I know off, not vip or a donator, not that many posts etc. No offence to you or anything Hated, I'd just rather be safe than sorry.

Jackk
16-02-2009, 08:19 PM
After reading what coldplay has said in his thread. And also, he's pretty new to the forum, not done many trades that I know off, not vip or a donator, not that many posts etc. No offence to you or anything Hated, I'd just rather be safe than sorry.

look up his old account: Sly
18k+ posts.
cant remember how many rep.
and just because hes not vip or donator doesnt mean jack.

Hated
16-02-2009, 08:19 PM
lol ur name is jack hehe
my name is conor and my middle name is actually jack :O!
oh my giddy aunt
my old account had 39 rep before it got banned
it was a terrible loss i had a funeral and everything it's buried in my garden now

Mint
16-02-2009, 08:21 PM
look up his old account: Sly
18k+ posts.
cant remember how many rep.
and just because hes not vip or donator doesnt mean jack.
Nope but it can indicate extra dedication to the forum.

And I have heard bad things about sly.

Why would he offer 40 million for 5t only if I go first? It wouldn't be to make me want to go first by any chance would it? :rolleyes:

Hated
16-02-2009, 08:24 PM
Omgsh you've never even heard of sly i won't sit here and listen to your cod swaddle any longer i am going to frog march down to your house nock on your door slap you with a lynx deodrant can and then sit down on your couch to watch wrestling.
you better hope for your sake you've got sky sports 1
see you in 30 minutes x

Jackk
16-02-2009, 08:30 PM
being dedicated to the forum has nothing to do with the trade, its about the person your trading with. if conor donated to habbox and got the vip would that make him more trusthworthy to someone that hasnt donated?

im not saying you should trade with him, i couldnt care less if you didnt. all im saying is that you shouldnt judge just by there post count and what not.

oh and please enlighten me with these bad things youve heard about him.
conor was on this forum way before you even joined - if this is your first account.

Mint
16-02-2009, 09:11 PM
Omgsh you've never even heard of sly i won't sit here and listen to your cod swaddle any longer i am going to frog march down to your house nock on your door slap you with a lynx deodrant can and then sit down on your couch to watch wrestling.
you better hope for your sake you've got sky sports 1
see you in 30 minutes x
Try that and I'll break all your fingers so you can't post stupid things like this for a long time.

being dedicated to the forum has nothing to do with the trade, its about the person your trading with. if conor donated to habbox and got the vip would that make him more trusthworthy to someone that hasnt donated?

im not saying you should trade with him, i couldnt care less if you didnt. all im saying is that you shouldnt judge just by there post count and what not.

oh and please enlighten me with these bad things youve heard about him.
conor was on this forum way before you even joined - if this is your first account.
Well put it this way, if someone was planning to scam on an account they wouldn't waste money on buying VIP/donating. And I'm not saying that all non VIP/donators are unsafe either.

IceNineKills
16-02-2009, 11:44 PM
Conor's actually one of the safest on this crappy forum.

Toxium
17-02-2009, 12:33 AM
mint.. how much per t add me [email protected] and we can talk.

Hated
17-02-2009, 08:24 AM
It was a good ppv mint wasn't it

A really good 3 hours worth of wrestling hope you enjoyed it as much as i did

thanks for letting me use your tv and sky box and refraining from breaking my fingers not that you could anyway you only have 6 of your own and are incapable of picking anything too heavy up

Mint
17-02-2009, 01:00 PM
Conor's actually one of the safest on this crappy forum.
I've heard that sly would do anything to scam people and get people to lie for him.

It was a good ppv mint wasn't it

A really good 3 hours worth of wrestling hope you enjoyed it as much as i did

thanks for letting me use your tv and sky box and refraining from breaking my fingers not that you could anyway you only have 6 of your own and are incapable of picking anything too heavy up
Grow up.

Hated
17-02-2009, 01:19 PM
I've heard that sly would do anything to scam people and get people to lie for him.

Grow up.
Go to the doctors and stop listening to the voices in your head

and i'm sorry you didn't enjoy last night as much as i did

IceNineKills
17-02-2009, 01:42 PM

Grow up.

who told you that? people that don't know him?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!