PDA

View Full Version : Bolulevard Of Shatterd Hearts.

Laura.
10-07-2005, 08:58 PM
This Is My New Story. See What Yoo Think Of It:

“Mum! Mum the new neighbours are here!” exclaimed Becca “Can I go and meet them please? I’ll do all my chores after I promise!”
Becca was an ordinary girl who had long, blonde, crimpled hair and was very loud, she loved hanging out with her friends at the centre, and on a Saturday she loved going ice skating and swimming. She had a pretty normal life, but she and here mum were very rich off her granddad and grandmother dying and their will going to them as they only had one child which was Becca's mum.
Becca walked over the lawn to smell the sweet smell of newly cut grass just mowed this morning by the gardener. When she reached the door, her heart stopped, running through her mind were the questions; will they like me?, will I like them?, what are they like?. They just kept going around her head, no end to them, it was like a train track with no end it just kept going round in circles. She knocked on the door, she could hear muttering in side the house. The door opened her heart missed a beat. A twenty year old, about two years older than her answered the door.
“Hello” he said.
“Hi, I’m your new neighbour, my name is Becca, who are you?”
“I’m Tim. Nice meeting you but I have to go. Maybe see you again soon and we can talk again?”
“Yes, ok.. bye.”
The door shut and Becca ran home to ring her best friend Frankie about her new neighbours. Frankie couldn’t believe it, Becca described him as being tall, tanned, brown bed hair and really kind, and not forgetting the scent of him.
A week later she went around to his house again and some strange man answered the door and Becca asked to see if Tim was there but the strange man just replied, Tim who is Tim? She was so excited that she went to the wrong house. She knocked at the door and he answered.
“Do...do you want to come out with me and my best mate Frankie and you can bring some of your mates as well?”.
He rang all of his mates to meet him at the ice rink.
At one o’clock they started to let the people who wanted to skate in, but Frankie and Becca noticed that Tim and his friends were not there yet. They waited till quarter past one and they went in to pay, “Becca…Becca!” some one in the distance was shouting.
It was Tim and his friends “ I want you to meet my mates, this is Steve”, she saw a figure about 5ft 9 with blondish brown hair also with a nice tan.
“Becca, Frankie this is Mick”
Mick wore baggy jeans and a hoody, he had ginger hair but with a tint of blonde.
“Hi” spoke Steve,
“Hey, how you doin’?” spoke Mick calmly.
“Hi I’m Be…”
But before Becca could even say her name Frankie butted in and said “ Hiya I’m Frankie, nice to meet you both”
After the skating session Tim called Becca over on her own to the lake which was near the ice rink and he began to get all strange and funny on her on her, he started to fiddle in his bag and he pulled out some duck tape, he unravelled some and placed it across her mouth. “Now if I find that you have told anyone that I have done this I will kill you and your little friends! Got it?!” whilst gritting his teeth whispered Tim. She fell to the ground with a large thump on the floor, she was unconscious for five minutes.
When she woke up, a few little mumbles came from Becca’s lips underneath the thick, black tape. She was terrified. She didn’t know what to do. She screamed as loud as she could but it was a bank holiday so no one was out and about except from the people at the ice rink or walking the dogs but no one heard her scream. She started to panic. She could feel all the emotions and feelings inside her rushing around like atoms when reacting with other atoms. She tried to reach for her phone, she was trying as much as she could but he had clasped both of her hands and her feet together so she couldn’t move. Then she remembered just before she collapsed she got tied to a tree in the middle of the gruesome wood.
After twenty minutes of trying her phone dropped out of her pocket, she tried to text some one, the first on her list was Frankie, as she did it on date of modification not alphabetically, so she sent a text saying:

Please help in desperate need, a psycho boy has
Tape all over my body my hands are tied together
And so are my feet
My mouth is taped up too so I cant ring you
Please try and look for me, I am in Gruesome Wood
By a tree with writing on it reading S.C for ever
Please come and find me.

To Find Out What Happens Read The Ending Of The Story

Roboevil
10-07-2005, 08:58 PM
:o, that's huge amount! Let me watch BB, read it and i'll post :).

Laura.
10-07-2005, 09:00 PM
Lol Ok Im Watchin it Aswell

BlueTails
10-07-2005, 11:29 PM
Nice Story Laura x]

We Are Bobble Rawk :o

YOU QUIT BOBBLES , EVIL GIRL *HATES*

Y!
10-07-2005, 11:30 PM
Good short story.

Laura.
10-07-2005, 11:45 PM
Nice Story Laura x]

We Are Bobble Rawk :o

YOU QUIT BOBBLES , EVIL GIRL *HATES*

Lol Im Always A Bobble Girl Inside But At the Mo its To Hot For A Pink Fluffy Bobble :P

BlueTails
11-07-2005, 12:44 AM
Liarrrrrrrr, Teh Waving x[

Im Waving again, 2 Hours This Time, Hm... 2 Hours x] Beats My 1 Hr 2 Mins

Laura.
11-07-2005, 08:12 AM
Lol I was Waving To my Mate For Like 2 Hrs 10 Minz The Other Week. People Called Me .. Weird! :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!