PDA

View Full Version : Fifa 09 Help

Kightly
17-02-2009, 09:31 AM
Right im stuck, usually i cant get passed a player when i get the ball, i usually run into them for some reason, is there anyway of getting passed them a skill or something (1+rep)

Also when people cross the ball into the box i usually cant header it (even though i hold Rb+ B), anyway that i could improve that (+rep)

Thanks!

Minstrels
17-02-2009, 09:32 AM
You got live? I'll take you to skill school. If not I'll have to describe it on here... it'll be easier over a mic.

Kightly
17-02-2009, 09:44 AM
Alright.........

Minstrels
17-02-2009, 09:45 AM
Just be prepared, it'll be like your on Soccer AM.

Minstrels
17-02-2009, 10:14 AM
When you cross the ball in hold down LB and curl the ball in with the left trigger, this will place the ball in the ideal spot for your player to simply nod the ball in while holding RB in and just tapping B once and will make it easier by reducing the pace on the ball. Your crosses were to fast and straight.

You got past my players with ease at some points during the game. This was down to your pin point passing. Carry on the passing, it will help you get past the players. Only use the skill going down the wings, it wont work if you do it in the centre of the pitch... it'll just bog the game down with so many tackles going in. Try and draw your opponents men in by turning your back on them, once they run up to you flick it over their heads and run onto the ball. Do this by doing the kick ups (LT and RB) then flicking the left stick up.

Simmzay
17-02-2009, 11:10 AM
Usually I just shield the ball or use close control to draw the foul.

Andeeh
17-02-2009, 04:10 PM
i just manage to get passed them by nifty threw balls and with a strong attacker running past them. Dont run straight through runn sideways and back along straight.

Rock
17-02-2009, 05:56 PM
I find 360 spins are the best for getting passed someone easier. I dunno about you. Try it :D

Cwmbran
17-02-2009, 06:46 PM
Right im stuck, usually i cant get passed a player when i get the ball, i usually run into them for some reason, is there anyway of getting passed them a skill or something (1+rep)

Also when people cross the ball into the box i usually cant header it (even though i hold Rb+ B), anyway that i could improve that (+rep)

Thanks!
Theres your problem. Go around them.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!