PDA

View Full Version : Double DJing Vista.

Joseei
17-02-2009, 02:41 PM
Right, I'm not a noob at the DJing stuff or anything but im wondering how do I Double DJ.. I have skype thats all I dont know...

I have a vista laptop.

Richie
17-02-2009, 03:35 PM
Right, I'm not a noob at the DJing stuff or anything but im wondering how do I Double DJ.. I have skype thats all I dont know...

I have a vista laptop.

'-Click Start
-Click Control Panel
-Click Sounds and Hardware
-Click Sound
-Click the 'Recordings' Tab
-It should show your microphone
-If you right click in the box and press 'Show Disabled Devices' it should pop up.
-Then click it and activate it!
-Then Load Up SAM
-Click Config
-Then Click on the tab box and select 'Stereo Mix'
-Then call someone via Skype, Turn your mic on and it picks them up!!!!'

And if your soundcard aint good enough

Two laptops / computors

Laptop one:

Call the new skype account you made and the person you wana double dj with so you will be in the call twice also connect to radio with this account.

Laptop two:

Habbo and DJ Panel (preferably to reduce lag) and speak on skype with this laptop so you will be speaking through the new skype account.

Sounds confusing but it is easy

luce
17-02-2009, 04:12 PM
What Richie said is ho you do it but just beware that not every computer/laptop can do it, mine for example can't and it's vista. no idea why but it's just like that :D

Richie
17-02-2009, 06:49 PM
What Richie said is ho you do it but just beware that not every computer/laptop can do it, mine for example can't and it's vista. no idea why but it's just like that :D

Yeah, it depends if your laptop has a good enough sound card, if you bought your computor/laptop from PC world your screwed because PC world are very cheap and always have rubbish sound cards.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!