PDA

View Full Version : Class Photo

Arron
17-02-2009, 09:55 PM
MEHHH duno if this belongs here but:

I have a class photo from 2002 in primary school and I want to stick it on facebook. How could I kinda scan it or something?

I've took a photo on my samsung phone (5mp) that's no good, it's all blurry.

any suggestions that work +rep

Tomm
17-02-2009, 09:56 PM
A scanner?

I know, I know don't get all shocked by my amazing responce that took me hours to think of.

Arron
17-02-2009, 10:05 PM
A scanner?

I know, I know don't get all shocked by my amazing responce that took me hours to think of.

I put it on my canon printer-scanner and it says insert memory card

I put my memory stick in haha but never worked.

Scribbles-.
17-02-2009, 10:13 PM
well i dont think you could do anything but im not too suree

Stephen!
17-02-2009, 11:58 PM
Only way to effectivly do this is to scan it if you don't have a digital copy.

If you don't have a scanner, or can't get yours to work you could check with your school/college or local library to see if they have one for public use?

Trinity
18-02-2009, 03:51 AM
Only way to effectivly do this is to scan it if you don't have a digital copy.

If you don't have a scanner, or can't get yours to work you could check with your school/college or local library to see if they have one for public use?

Yeah, most libraries have scanners for public use, try that idea.
Or you could always try going back to your primary school to see if they have a digital copy you could use? I've known quite a few schools to create digital copies of class photos as backups.

Jord
18-02-2009, 08:09 AM
Bring it to a phone shop, Where you can like get 10 of these pictures etc Ask them to scan that and put it on a USB It will cost you though

Influix
18-02-2009, 08:15 AM
If you have a laptop, bluetooth it to your laptop. If not, then MMS/email it to your own email.

Arron
18-02-2009, 10:13 AM
Oh didn't I say it clear?

It's in a photo frame, I can't transfer it to my laptop with a bluetooth stick? haha.

Blinger1
18-02-2009, 10:17 AM
Oh didn't I say it clear?

It's in a photo frame, I can't transfer it to my laptop with a bluetooth stick? haha.
I think he was talking about the photo you took of the original photo

Arron
18-02-2009, 10:21 AM
I think he was talking about the photo you took of the original photo

Oh

It's too blurry so I deleted it.

RyanDOT
18-02-2009, 11:35 AM
There should be a program saying something like 'Canon Scanner', then on the scanner you put the photo and put the size etc.

It should work..

Blinger1
18-02-2009, 11:38 AM
There should be a program saying something like 'Canon Scanner', then on the scanner you put the photo and put the size etc.

It should work..
You can do it with Photoshop / Paint Shop Pro too..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!