PDA

View Full Version : Love dove glove winners

crazed
18-02-2009, 04:47 PM
Love Hate Competition
Before we get onto the hideously sweet and flowery Poetry Competition, we have details of our 'Love Hate' room competition. We are looking for the most contradicting and crazy rooms that feature both Love and Hate. Your room can feature anything you like, as long as part is dedicated to things you love and part to things you hate. Creativity is the key to winning this competition, so go mad and come up with something truly unique.
Submit your competition entry
Send an email to: [email protected]
Use the Subject: Love Hate
Attach a screenshot of the room you wish to submit and include your Habbo name.
Closing date: Monday 16th February at 6pm, so get a move on!
Our 10 winners will be announced later the same week and they will get 5 Karma Points, a Rare Love Cauldron, a Rare Habboween Cauldron and 1 month of HC. Good luck.
Congratulations to the following who win our prize pack:
Bisaxual
Memmish
GoldFishes
ink?
FriedTwinkies
TonyX-
.!.J@mie.!.
Mrs.Rombix
wopee
Gentle
Also, no prize for these but a honourable mention for their efforts:
Ice-Zero
yaae
.cHriiS,X
Soap!
:.Sfinx.:
25Mph
Steffums
popxtart

Well done

Ardemax
18-02-2009, 04:50 PM
didnt win

i r be posting my room in cool rooms :8

Zebroid
18-02-2009, 04:58 PM
Poem Winners announced tomorrow. :)

crazed
18-02-2009, 05:02 PM
Poem Winners announced tomorrow. :)

Hope i win ;D I aint won anything in donkeys

kuzkasate
18-02-2009, 05:04 PM
I got annoyed with that I had an amazing poem! I wrote two lines and accidently clicked enter then it said. Thank you for parcipitating in this competition. I was like :@

Zebroid
18-02-2009, 05:08 PM
I got annoyed with that I had an amazing poem! I wrote two lines and accidently clicked enter then it said. Thank you for parcipitating in this competition. I was like :@

*hug:nrbearrugset:

Ardemax
18-02-2009, 05:37 PM

thats just unlucky

Rombix
18-02-2009, 06:10 PM
well done to everyone expecially mrs.rombix :) lolol :D

Dusty-09
20-02-2009, 09:39 AM
They still havent announced Poem winners - Hope I win -cry

Ardemax
20-02-2009, 09:56 AM
they might be having a tough time choosing

my friend went along the lines to do a rhyming poem (i didn't)

it went like

you're so true and loyal in my heart
I see you through the vines,
Next thing you know, you're my one true fart

it was like :O:O:O

Dusty-09
20-02-2009, 11:11 AM
they might be having a tough time choosing

my friend went along the lines to do a rhyming poem (i didn't)

it went like

you're so true and loyal in my heart
I see you through the vines,
Next thing you know, you're my one true fart

it was like :O:O:O

Hahaha thats quite funny :P

I didn't use rhyme in my poem but w.e Hope I win gd luck to all entrants

Zebroid
20-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Poetry Winners

Congratulations to the following who win our prize pack:
DiscoBling
jamespm1
ChLegend
LucySan
luke56782
gothgirl600.
samanther
Stone..
Kid.Me
iBeckyy.

Also, no prize for these but a honourable mention for their efforts:
Stopihabbix
Frenchcutie
Francois-59
amber-2424
.tom2

cries.
*cof they had to add samanther in didn't they?

Dusty-09
20-02-2009, 11:39 AM
OMG I HATE SAMANTHER SHE KEEPS WINNING. :@:@:@:@ I HOPE SHE GETS BANNED :(

Well done to everyone didn't win tbh :l

Ardemax
20-02-2009, 01:37 PM
suprise suprise
samanther

she won the other comps, didn't she :rolleyes:

Samantha$
20-02-2009, 06:09 PM
how can you even say that ardemax, when you won hotel for dogs and i haven't?

notice how you only say me just because the other people aren't regular competition enterers :(

Ardemax
21-02-2009, 10:19 AM
how can you even say that ardemax, when you won hotel for dogs and i haven't?

notice how you only say me just because the other people aren't regular competition enterers :(

im not on about yourself, you probs did a good entry n all, i just think about the choosing point of view

Samantha$
21-02-2009, 02:48 PM
OMG I HATE SAMANTHER SHE KEEPS WINNING. :@:@:@:@ I HOPE SHE GETS BANNED :(

Well done to everyone didn't win tbh :lyou hope i get banned? do you even know me?

kinda addict if you hope i get banned cuz you didnt win lol

no waiii
21-02-2009, 03:24 PM
why do you want samanther banned? the reason you people dont win is because you dont put the effort these people put in..... Thats why they win not because they staff like them.

Zebroid
21-02-2009, 03:50 PM
why do you want samanther banned? the reason you people dont win is because you dont put the effort these people put in..... Thats why they win not because they staff like them.

It just seems a coincidence that they win nearly every competition, even though the entries are fantastic it just reoccurs too much.

Ardemax
21-02-2009, 04:45 PM
the brighter side is that new comps are on their ways all the time!

Samantha$
21-02-2009, 06:23 PM
It just seems a coincidence that they win nearly every competition, even though the entries are fantastic it just reoccurs too much.ok im not including myself in this btw, but people like jammiedodgers, rivalry, blissa, visa, topmantim who used to, and some still do, ALWAYS win got comments like,

"UGH SURPRISE, SURPRISE! THEY WON AGAIN!"
"LOL STUPID STAFF SUCK-UPS..."
"FAVOURITES ALWAYS WIN"

but i dont think anyone who says that have actually seen their entries, their entries are actually amazing and deserve to win. yeah its recurring a lot and does look a lot like favourtism but it is actually because they have the best entries.

when you see people like... like those who won love dove glove
you get the feeling its random because habbo havent posted any poems, half of the winners are new to habbo, and most of them have never seen before.

i think its unfair when habbo judge like that just to avoid everyone saying "UGH SAME OLD! SAME OLD!" because tbh the same old are always the ones who spend the most, put the most effort in, have the best rooms/entries

kinda sucks when they lose to someone who hasn't tried AT ALL..

BobX
21-02-2009, 07:06 PM
yo shouldnt really criticize sam because she wins, you never see her entry, i never get criticized despite winning every room comp available because you see my entry, how do you not know sams is like amazing.

i'm sure that they don't just sit there and go OK LETZ PIK SMANTHER AGEN 2 PISS EVERY1 OFF HAHA THAT WILL MAKE US MOR MONEY YER!

no.

Ardemax
21-02-2009, 07:46 PM
I really wish they did post the entries though, would stop this completely.

Samantha$
21-02-2009, 09:14 PM
ok guys i agree with you this comp must have been random because i was honestly surprised when i won

i read about 5 good ones that werent chosen, including visa who is an amazing writer, and it kinda made me feel bad because my entry wasn't so great.

this was mine:

You shall have it all,
The stars, the moon, the sun
Our love is bright like breaking dawn,
It's only just begun.

But I shall give my love,
In a way so that it shows,
I give to you my heart, my soul,
And not some dying rose.

BobX
22-02-2009, 12:10 AM
SOMEONE READS TWILIGHT BOOKS "BREAKING DAWN" YERRRR I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!

+ this was mine, i think my olde englishe let me down tbh idk they are just dumb!
+how can you make a poem about bollywood? i didn't actually know so i threw the word bollywood in a couple times.

My love engulfs my soul like an ocean wide,
swimming against it; I can't fight the tide.
The bollywood sun beats down on me,
weighing me down; I can not breath.
The love filled air entices my sences,
trapping me in; i'm surrounded by fences.
Sweet nectar of love, how doth thy tease?
Doth mine lover feel at ease?
A simple token of my affection,
all I can offer is my protection.
My Bollywood sweetheart how I love you so,
do you love me back? My Heart yearns to know.

visa.
22-02-2009, 06:35 AM
what samanther is saying is totally right. the people who are known as "favourites" that get whined about when they win comps are almost universally the people who put in the most effort and create the best entries time and time again. unfortunately, habbo staff like to spread the wins around to lesser-known users and the people with the best entries often end up 'cheated' out of a win.

i think sam definitely deserved to win the poetry competition. i also think other entries i read were brilliant and should have won (just like sam was saying about mine and the other ones she read). despite the fact that i hardly think these random users (search their names and you get stuff like.:'~Donation Room~':. .;Donate If Your Kind, You may get some respects;.) wrote poems that are as good as many of the others that were entered, i am really pleased that at least sam got through.

saying that people deserve to be banned for winning is just ridiculous.

ps: love you nooki :P

Joord
22-02-2009, 11:41 AM
SAME OLD WINNERS ;L

CATASTROPHY

Samantha$
22-02-2009, 03:03 PM
what samanther is saying is totally right. the people who are known as "favourites" that get whined about when they win comps are almost universally the people who put in the most effort and create the best entries time and time again. unfortunately, habbo staff like to spread the wins around to lesser-known users and the people with the best entries often end up 'cheated' out of a win.

i think sam definitely deserved to win the poetry competition. i also think other entries i read were brilliant and should have won (just like sam was saying about mine and the other ones she read). despite the fact that i hardly think these random users (search their names and you get stuff like.:'~Donation Room~':. .;Donate If Your Kind, You may get some respects;.) wrote poems that are as good as many of the others that were entered, i am really pleased that at least sam got through.

saying that people deserve to be banned for winning is just ridiculous.

ps: love you nooki :PLOL xx love you tanooki <3

TopManTim
22-02-2009, 08:07 PM
ok im not including myself in this btw, but people like jammiedodgers, rivalry, blissa, visa, topmantim who used to, and some still do, ALWAYS win got comments like,

but i dont think anyone who says that have actually seen their entries, their entries are actually amazing and deserve to win.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z18/topmantim/lucille.gif

e-fame e-fame

Samantha$
22-02-2009, 09:31 PM
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z18/topmantim/lucille.gif

e-fame e-fame
LOL! SNOOB! xx

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!