PDA

View Full Version : More proof to Callie being Imp!!!!!

DJ-COLLINS!
11-07-2005, 07:18 AM
yes if u hadent noticed callie has been having internet problames ever since these started happening with her internet imp started to come on line quite a lot and wheres callie =l no where to be seen or herd

Mongole-hehe
11-07-2005, 07:21 AM
Callies hasd them since xmas...

You
11-07-2005, 07:22 AM
If she can get on Impetuous, Obviously she would get on Callie, Ididot :) - Unless She goes somewhere with no internet to log on Callie and a different place for Imp :l

DJ-COLLINS!
11-07-2005, 07:23 AM
dnt blame me for this ok friend from messanger told me andsed post it on habbox forum so i did

LesbianGhost
11-07-2005, 07:24 AM
I think what's he's 'TRYING' to say is - She's liying about Callie having internet problems so she can go on Impetuous. I suppose it could be true, covering herself up. Trying to prove all the rumours wrong, but I doubt it.

Mongole-hehe
11-07-2005, 07:25 AM
I think he means Callies makin us think she has internet problems and impetuous seems to be coming on, so callies decieving us, but really, to tell the truth i don't know :D

Similar to what LEsbianghost said.

You
11-07-2005, 07:26 AM
I highly doubt it, I've many of times seen Callie in the same room as imp, So obviously she could of pressed Ctrl and N - or they are two different people.

Mongole-hehe
11-07-2005, 07:27 AM
It's just one ofthose things...

DJ-COLLINS!
11-07-2005, 07:28 AM
It's just one ofthose things...
estactly wot i mean

You
11-07-2005, 07:29 AM
Whats the harm really tho, Even tho it's wrong she lie's [If she's imp] - She does an alright job either way

LesbianGhost
11-07-2005, 07:30 AM
Whats the harm really tho, Even tho it's wrong she lie's [If she's imp] - She does an alright job either way

If it's true it's really a pitty they feel they need to lie about it.

DJ-COLLINS!
11-07-2005, 07:30 AM
i no but y lie ???? to us plus if u no stevoslabs theres a pic ov shelltequilla or somit saying sshe is but she wouldent no or would she

You
11-07-2005, 07:34 AM
They're both always on brb :@ but then again, when you talk to most office staff they run off half way through, - Maybe they knew Imp was hated, and to say imp was becoming Hotel Manager, They knew it would possibly have an effect on the Hotel?

LesbianGhost
11-07-2005, 07:37 AM
They're both always on brb :@ but then again, when you talk to most office staff they run off half way through, - Maybe they knew Imp was hated, and to say imp was becoming Hotel Manager, They knew it would possibly have an effect on the Hotel?

This is what's confusing. Impetuous WAS all lined up to become manager, basically everyone knew. She closed think help, told people ect. Then suddenly a supposedly 'new' person was choosen. I believe Callie is Impetuous and that she's using the account due to all the people complaining. Impetuous has a lot of haters, I don't know why but she sure has a lot..

Mongole-hehe
11-07-2005, 07:38 AM
Was she hated? I found her quite nice when Jibbi was around..

LesbianGhost
11-07-2005, 07:38 AM
Was she hated? I found her quite nice when Jibbi was around..

She had a lot of hate followers, I'm not sure why though.

You
11-07-2005, 07:39 AM
Yea, but then she started to favour her friends QUIET alot, Something Callie seems good at doing

Edit: Gotta go, Byye =]

DJ-COLLINS!
11-07-2005, 07:40 AM
yep she had haters for the things she did and stuff

Mongole-hehe
11-07-2005, 07:41 AM
This is what's confusing. Impetuous WAS all lined up to become manager, basically everyone knew. She closed think help, told people ect. Then suddenly a supposedly 'new' person was choosen. I believe Callie is Impetuous and that she's using the account due to all the people complaining. Impetuous has a lot of haters, I don't know why but she sure has a lot..

Very true! Although while the was no HM Jay was temp manager, I heard aabout impetuous havin the job. Tbh we could all be wrong and feel a bit silly for accusing.

Coolmandan6
11-07-2005, 08:03 AM
I just think this is another pathetic exscuse to spread more rumors about Callie being Impetuous, Once i spoken to callie about these rumors once and she actually asked me why dont they say shes like "Dionysus?" or "Lost_witness?" because they are boys in the office. Basically you cannot just say shes a person when they might not be. Not being funny even if she was [Which Shes NOT] why would it matter? It wouldn't make a difference to how the hotels run or anything. Just remember when someones going on about Callie being Impetuous, they are just rumors.

GommeInc
11-07-2005, 08:08 AM
Not really but if you are at gun point then ok.

You say a friend told you, shouldn;t you of learn by now that you shouldn't trust friends?

?-Doc-?
11-07-2005, 11:01 AM
Ive posted this before, but. If callie works at "the office" with
other habbo staff ect ... If she had internet problems , then
they all would have as well.

I dont understand how this proves Callie = Impetuous
I do belive they are the same person and stuff.
he he, Callimpetuous.

deltateamaplha
11-07-2005, 11:07 AM
ok
1. what is the problem if they are the same people I mean why would she tell us use would just be all like omg.. and who cares if she it is a lie it's only a little white one ;)
2.How does this affect you in any way ?
3. what difference will it make if imp is callie
come on guys lay of her !

LesbianGhost
11-07-2005, 11:08 AM
ok
1. what is the problem if they are the same people I mean why would she tell us use would just be all like omg.. and who cares if she it is a lie it's only a little white one ;)
2.How does this affect you in any way ?
3. what difference will it make if imp is callie
come on guys lay of her !

It affects us that staff are liying. Again.. Hardly good moderators if they can't even tell the truth.

Causmo
11-07-2005, 02:14 PM
Doesnt anyone think here?!

Callie uses a computer in the offices sometimes, the only reliable proof you have is the screenie from housekeeping which took the computer ID and matched it to the last login on her account which was most likely Sulakes computer. Impetuous could have used Callie's computer and it is a fact that callie is not impetuous because Impetuous's name is Justine Hill and Callie's is N...... im not finishing it for private reasons

God "/ People are thick

Y!
11-07-2005, 02:19 PM

Callie uses a computer in the offices sometimes, the only reliable proof you have is the screenie from housekeeping which took the computer ID and matched it to the last login on her account which was most likely Sulakes computer. Impetuous could have used Callie's computer and it is a fact that callie is not impetuous because Impetuous's name is Justine Hill and Callie's is N...... im not finishing it for private reasons

God "/ People are thick

Yeah I agree, and it's none of our business.

deltateamaplha
11-07-2005, 02:48 PM

God "/ People are thick
Very well said + rep for you :o

Causmo
11-07-2005, 02:50 PM
Thankyou :P

What sad idiot sit on Habbo and try's to find out if 2 people are the same. Wow this is interesting, Look! Causmo and Causmo2 are the same person! Wow.....

FRISC0
11-07-2005, 02:55 PM
You have a point. i havent seen Imp in AGESS i used to see her all the time. then callie stops coming online and imp starts coming online again. but she might just be covering for her.

DJ-COLLINS!
11-07-2005, 02:59 PM
could be right i just added up the facts tho callie=internet probs imp-online most of the time callie-offline

BlueTails
11-07-2005, 03:01 PM
I think what's he's 'TRYING' to say is - She's liying about Callie having internet problems so she can go on Impetuous. I suppose it could be true, covering herself up. Trying to prove all the rumours wrong, but I doubt it.
Lyke Yeahh

imback
11-07-2005, 03:28 PM
well....i dont see callie going in the offices at night,,shes on from home most nights silyl kids

DJ-COLLINS!
11-07-2005, 03:43 PM
i no that she livs the other side ov london frmo the offices

You
11-07-2005, 03:53 PM
i no that she livs the other side ov london frmo the offices
Lemmie guess, Your mates tell you that too?

Chaz
11-07-2005, 03:59 PM
theres a lot of rumors about this

DJ-Purcelly
11-07-2005, 07:38 PM
OK Just To Stir You Up

impetuous.net closed at the time callie became hotel manager

but i know for a fact that callie is not IMP

You
11-07-2005, 07:52 PM
OK Just To Stir You Up

impetuous.net closed at the time callie became hotel manager

but i know for a fact that callie is not IMP
Yer, I no for a fact Grass isnt Green.

DJ-Purcelly
11-07-2005, 08:04 PM
don't get sarcastic as im right

im only telling you facts

howdy
11-07-2005, 08:05 PM
yes if u hadent noticed callie has been having internet problames ever since these started happening with her internet imp started to come on line quite a lot and wheres callie =l no where to be seen or herd

Haven't you got anything better to do than constantly
speculate stuff that you have no idea about.

What a thrilling life you must live in that case.

Iakona
11-07-2005, 10:09 PM
It doesn't really concern anyone if she is or is not Callie... Personally i know the truth as do many others on here but its nothing to brag about...

Matty
11-07-2005, 10:31 PM
loada bull agen

:Hazel
11-07-2005, 10:47 PM
To be honest, whats the difference if they are the same person anyway?
who cares?

:....:mike:....:
17-07-2005, 04:47 AM
I thank the person that had this picture on their signature on a different forum. I do not own this picture nor do I have any ownership of this picture.

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7799/impetuous6mj.gif

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!