PDA

View Full Version : [RELEASE] Habbo Site Panel 3.0

DeejayMachoo$
18-02-2009, 11:29 PM
Theres a likely hood that you have heard of Habbo Site Panel 1.0 if you've been a user here for a while or ran your own Habbo Radio site. Yes it was VERY badly coded and rushed.

Well some people may of heard about a year ago I was making Habbo Site Panel 2.0 and yeah I made that and kept it for my own site and me having lots of common sense thought "oh i won't need a backup". Then the next thing I needed was a backup so that was lost.

Then about 5 months ago I developed a Staff pane for the what used to be "offical" Fansite but that site closed and recently I was sent the files but no SQL so i decieded to make the SQL change the name and remove some features :) (staff list editor, DJ of the Week, News manager) and a couple of other bits that wasn't important and well were quite insecure.

But as I said I made this panel around 5 months ago and it was very rushed so I would just like to say thanks to the "EXPERT" coders who will flame me.

It's pretty simple to install just edit "dbconfig.php" with your database info. Chmod the folder "downloads" to 777 to enable admins to upload downloads suchas "jingles" and "staff songs". Run the installer, delete install.php as running it again will restore back to the default! Then edit the system configuration.

For the stream time and song logging you will need to setup a cronjob and theres instructions on how to do this on the admin home. Other than that Knock your self out!

Oh yeah if you encounter any errors just message me and ill do my best to help you / fix the error!

Download Link: Habbo Site Panel 3.0 (http://machoo.net/Habbo%20Site%20Panel%203.0.zip)
Preview Link: Habbo Site Panel 3.0 (http://machoo.net/machoopanel)
Username: Admin
Password: changeme
All settings and password changing disabled.
--------------------
Lots of love Machoo

Gangster
18-02-2009, 11:33 PM
Theres a likely hood that you have heard of Habbo Site Panel 1.0 if you've been a user here for a while or ran your own Habbo Radio site. Yes it was VERY badly coded and rushed.

Well some people may of heard about a year ago I was making Habbo Site Panel 2.0 and yeah I made that and kept it for my own site and me having lots of common sense thought "oh i won't need a backup". Then the next thing I needed was a backup so that was lost.

Then about 5 months ago I developed a Staff pane for the what used to be "offical" Fansite but that site closed and recently I was sent the files but no SQL so i decieded to make the SQL change the name and remove some features :) (staff list editor, DJ of the Week, News manager) and a couple of other bits that wasn't important and well were quite insecure.

But as I said I made this panel around 5 months ago and it was very rushed so I would just like to say thanks to the "EXPERT" coders who will flame me.

It's pretty simple to install just edit "dbconfig.php" with your database info. Chmod the folder "downloads" to 777 to enable admins to upload downloads suchas "jingles" and "staff songs". Run the installer, delete install.php as running it again will restore back to the default! Then edit the system configuration.

For the stream time and song logging you will need to setup a cronjob and theres instructions on how to do this on the admin home. Other than that Knock your self out!

Oh yeah if you encounter any errors just message me and ill do my best to help you / fix the error!

Download Link: Habbo Site Panel 3.0 (http://machoo.net/Habbo%20Site%20Panel%203.0.zip)
--------------------
Lots of love Machoo
Upload a preview, i wanna try it out.

DeejayMachoo$
18-02-2009, 11:36 PM
Upload a preview, i wanna try it out.

Edited orignal post.

Gangster
18-02-2009, 11:48 PM
Edited orignal post.
Looks good, i might use it.

And i might sound like a noob, but how do i get the DJ Says to display on my site? Would i have to use a iFrame?

DeejayMachoo$
18-02-2009, 11:51 PM
Looks good, i might use it.

And i might sound like a noob, but how do i get the DJ Says to display on my site? Would i have to use a iFrame?

Either a iframe on djsays.php or

<?php
include("path/to/panel/config.php");

echo $panel->getpage("djsays");

?>

James!
19-02-2009, 12:27 AM
Looks good.

Mikey
19-02-2009, 12:27 AM
looks nice

kk.
19-02-2009, 12:35 AM
It let me change the password??
I changed it back tho.. Quite nice

HabbDance
19-02-2009, 12:38 AM
Didn't the other one have rare values? :S Idk, maybe I'm thinking of something else.

Nice though ;)

DeejayMachoo$
19-02-2009, 12:41 AM
It let me change the password??
I changed it back tho.. Quite nice
sql is commented out ;)

Gangster
19-02-2009, 12:42 AM
Didn't the other one have rare values? :S Idk, maybe I'm thinking of something else.

Nice though ;)
It did i think, anyway, he saved alot of time not doing rare values, as 98% of fansites that use rare values, they never get noticed. As there's Habbox and even HHGS.net

iUnknown
19-02-2009, 12:45 AM
Haven't looked at the coding but the normal features are there. I like the automatic bitrate logging/kicking idea. How are you handling the kicking of the DJ?

edit: checked coding, see how now (using the admin section on the SHOUTcast). Although it looks like it's from a tutorial or something because it's strange that you echo "kicked" in a cron :P

DeejayMachoo$
19-02-2009, 12:47 AM
Haven't looked at the coding but the normal features are there. I like the automatic bitrate logging/kicking idea. How are you handling the kicking of the DJ?

function kickSource(){
global $scip;
global $scport;
global $scpass;
$scCon = fsockopen("$scip", $scport, &$errno, &$errstr, 30);
if(!$scCon) {
$scsuccess=1;
}
if($scsuccess!=1){
fputs($scCon,"GET /admin.cgi?pass=$scpass&mode=kicksrc HTTP/1.0\r\nUser-Agent: Shoutcast Source Kicker (Mozilla Compatible)\r\n\r\n");
}
}

Agnostic Bear
19-02-2009, 01:12 AM

Preview Link: Habbo Site Panel 3.0 (http://machoo.net/machoopanel)
Username: Admin
Password: changeme
All settings and password changing disabled.
--------------------
Lots of love Machoo

Coding is very poor, output is poor, can't help but feel I've seen the timetable SQL before, all in all a low rating 2/10 see me after class.

DJ::Beatz
19-02-2009, 02:02 AM
Its not suppose to be high class, its a free panel =S

Agnostic Bear
19-02-2009, 02:22 AM
Its not suppose to be high class, its a free panel =S

Would you consider this to be high class?
http://jewbear.net/preview/preview-2.png

Turbocom
19-02-2009, 04:34 AM
Hey Jewish Bear, no offense but I haven't seen you give anything out for free yet..

Agnostic Bear
19-02-2009, 04:53 AM
Hey Jewish Bear, no offense but I haven't seen you give anything out for free yet..

You haven't been here long enough to see my free crap.

Iszak
19-02-2009, 05:36 AM
Dan: I'm sorry, what is it that's meant to impress us about it? The load time? The Inverse selection? The layout?

Agnostic Bear
19-02-2009, 05:42 AM
Dan: I'm sorry, what is it that's meant to impress us about it? The load time? The Inverse selection? The layout?

Don't worry if you don't understand, you're just not an expert observer yet.

Calgon
19-02-2009, 07:05 AM
wow dis gr8 wher iz tutorie for install plz?

DeejayMachoo$
19-02-2009, 09:48 AM
Coding is very poor, output is poor, can't help but feel I've seen the timetable SQL before, all in all a low rating 2/10 see me after class.

I knew that was coming, up youself much?

lol ;P

Don't worry if you don't understand, you're just not an expert observer yet.

what makes an expert in your eyes? do u give out little plaques?

Robbie
19-02-2009, 10:39 AM

Kristall Panel

HotelUser
19-02-2009, 11:12 AM
I knew that was coming, up youself much?

lol ;P

what makes an expert in your eyes? do u give out little plaques?

He's also failed to elaborate as to why the coding of that panel is poor.

DeejayMachoo$
19-02-2009, 11:26 AM
He's also failed to elaborate as to why the coding of that panel is poor.

i think he just generally doesn't like me

Invent
19-02-2009, 11:39 AM
The coding is quite untidy, mostly inefficient and seems to be badly coded in some areas..no offense. Try to separate your HTML and PHP out a bit and maybe go for a more MVC structure in your next script.

Nice try though overall, I'd give it a 6/10 :)

Oh and Dan, when you're trying to show off to people and make out you're a better coder, at least show them something that's half decent.

Source
19-02-2009, 11:49 AM
Its fair to say that invent really summed it up well. My pet nag is indentation, I have only skimmed over the code but its hard to read - use indentation! ^_^

I won't rate it though, as I have never had any experience with habbo based scripts (so I don't know what features are good/bad). At least you have a good solid knowledge of coding that you can build upon now.

DeejayMachoo$
19-02-2009, 01:08 PM
As i said in my first post i coded this around 5 months ago just re-created the sql recently, over the next week im gona get all the bugs and comments and fix it all up :)

Protege
19-02-2009, 02:23 PM
*REMOVED*

Edit by Robbie! (Forum Moderator) - Please do not insult other forum members.

DeejayMachoo$
19-02-2009, 02:37 PM
*REMOVED*

lol +rep ;)

this is on habbo archive now too :)

[Oli]
19-02-2009, 03:09 PM
Would you consider this to be high class?
http://jewbear.net/preview/preview-2.png

Sorry but no, it looks dull and boring.
Couple divs with some background colors and a logo ?
Its not bad but it doesn't look interesting..

As for coding.. I see a request line feature.. im sure thats not too special ?
But i can't view the coding, and im not a good coder myself so you wont see me judge that.

And to what you said to the other person "an expert observer" ?
You do realise the majority people using your product wont be expert observers.. They wouldn't even know anything about designing.

Agnostic Bear
19-02-2009, 03:45 PM
;5619344']Sorry but no, it looks dull and boring.
Couple divs with some background colors and a logo ?
Its not bad but it doesn't look interesting..

As for coding.. I see a request line feature.. im sure thats not too special ?
But i can't view the coding, and im not a good coder myself so you wont see me judge that.

And to what you said to the other person "an expert observer" ?
You do realise the majority people using your product wont be expert observers.. They wouldn't even know anything about designing.

Oh for crying out loud I thought you were different but apparently not, you're one of those designers that requires PURDY COLOURS, it's a design that's meant to be functional, not look like a goddamn supermodel, apparently nobody on this site understands function is more important than form.

HotelUser
19-02-2009, 04:41 PM
Oh for crying out loud I thought you were different but apparently not, you're one of those designers that requires PURDY COLOURS, it's a design that's meant to be functional, not look like a goddamn supermodel, apparently nobody on this site understands function is more important than form.

The functionality can be the best in the world. If users don't like the interface it's junk:P.

Sunny.
19-02-2009, 04:49 PM
I love the interface, hate the banner.

Features look great!

[Oli]
19-02-2009, 04:51 PM

Sorry but you're the one asking "if this is high class" or not.

Im simply telling you its not. Like you said yourself "it's a design that's meant to be functional, not look like a goddamn supermodel"

So dont get upset because im telling you it is not a supermodel.
Yes it looks functional. but design-wise, its NOT high class.

Also, learn to take a comment.
Dont get upset when the comment isn't what you've hoped for

Agnostic Bear
19-02-2009, 05:11 PM
The functionality can be the best in the world. If users don't like the interface it's junk:P.

You really should just stop replying to my posts, you seem to be making a rather large buttocks out of yourself. There will always be a large amount of users that will never care about user interface.

;5619610']Sorry but you're the one asking "if this is high class" or not.

Im simply telling you its not. Like you said yourself "it's a design that's meant to be functional, not look like a goddamn supermodel"

So dont get upset because im telling you it is not a supermodel.
Yes it looks functional. but design-wise, its NOT high class.

Also, learn to take a comment.
Dont get upset when the comment isn't what you've hoped for

I was just waking up, sorry for trying to bite your head off, design doesn't matter on the web 2.0 internet, it's all just gradients here and drop shadows there, it's all very silly.

Fehm
19-02-2009, 07:20 PM
Lol i like it :) Seems alot better coding than before :) Welldone

Calgon
19-02-2009, 11:23 PM
Lol i like it :) Seems alot better coding than before :) WelldoneYES - makes longer -

engaged
20-02-2009, 01:51 AM
Its a good job habboarchive blocked the admin areas on the demo lol. I just thought id let you know, although you have to be in an admin account to access it, you can upload a shell or other malicious PHP file to the admin downloads bit. I tried it last night on the live preview and it worked, obviously I deleted it after as im not malicious at all :).

Dentafrice
20-02-2009, 02:34 AM
Okay, I'm going to go through this. I'm going to flame you. Take my criticism or not, the choice is yours.

Indent your code, seriously.. that's the first mistake you made, was to code this sloppy

$login = new login;
$user = new user;
$security = new security;
$panel = new panel;
$frontend = new frontend;

This is PHP.. when you're creating objects.. don't just use "login", use "login()", it's an object.

Your variables are named like ****.. it's words that are crumbled up.. plus you're putting stupid things are variables, that should be put as constants..

$lightertablebg = '#D2D2D2';
$evenlightertablebg = '#E5E5E5';
$darkertablebg = '#000000';

Look at those variable names! My god..

Could try something like this:

$lighter_table_bg
$even_lighter_table_bg
$darker_table_bg

That still looks like ****.

$bg_lighterTable
$bg_evenLighterTable
$bg_darkerTable

That looks nicer, because you're separating your variables into categories, in this case bg_. Same with desktop programming, and the naming conventions there (lblBla, txtBla, grpBla, radBla).

Example:

define("BG_LIGHTER", "#D2D2D2");

Usage:

echo BG_LIGHTER;

-----------------------------------

Another thing, you're creating all these instances of classes at the first of your program, which is really stupid.

Create only the instances you need, when you need them.

Something that you'll probably need globally, a lot of the time, would be your "security" class.

That class is absolutely ******* stupid.. it's TWO FUNCTIONS.. and you're wasting time creating a class for it.

Could you just not have a main "core" that this entire program is structured around?

You don't need an entire class to clean a string.. plus you have an "updatesetting" function inside of your security class? wth?

You're naming conventions on functions are also awful.. makesafe?

Who the hell is going to develop on something with such badly name functions.

make_safe, makeSafe, MakeSafe looks a tad bit better, and easier to read through then just makesafe. It looks like one word.

---------------------------

Half of your classes only have like one function in them, pointless? Yeah.. very much so.

class frontend {

public function getslot($var, $var1) {
global $user;
$getslot = mysql_query("SELECT * from `timetable` WHERE `day` = '$var'");
$slot = mysql_fetch_array($getslot);
if ($slot[$var1] == '') {
echo("<td bgcolor=\"#D5D5D5\" align=\"center\">&nbsp;</td>");
} else {
echo("<td bgcolor=\"#398FDF\" style=\"color:#FFFFFF\" align=\"center\">$slot[$var1]</td>");
}
}

}

I mean what the hell? What the hell.. it's absolutely awful.

------------------------------

I can't even be arsed to go through it anymore, the coding is awful, awful, awful.

You're attempting to create something object oriented, but I don't really think you get the concept or how things actually work in this sense.

I don't see how you could look at that code, and actually see it fit to release, when you know good and well it isn't your best, or it isn't fit to even be looked at.

If you ever want anyone to expand on this panel, make useful "modifications" to it, or even look at the coding more then 2 seconds (which I don't see how I did it), then you need to take time to actually put an effort into it.. instead of settling for a pile of ****, which is what this is.

Anyone who is going to want to change anything, the look, etc, is going to have to dig through ******-ass coding to change one little color code, which you used wrong.. half the time you didn't put a # before the code, and two lines down you did..

You're an inconsistant coder, that needs more experience for even attempting to release something like this..

You said the other panel was awful? I'd hate to see it.

Indent your code, indent it, don't use stupid-ass classes that are pointless that are un-needed, work on naming things way way better, use some logic!

Logic.

Logic.

Logic.

All in all, it sucks.. I'm sorry, thanks for "attempting" to contribute something to the community, but if you can't contribute something work even looking at the internal workings, it's really not a good contribution at all.

Welcome to the D&D Section.

DeejayMachoo$
20-02-2009, 07:21 AM
Okay, I'm going to go through this. I'm going to flame you. Take my criticism or not, the choice is yours.

Indent your code, seriously.. that's the first mistake you made, was to code this sloppy

$login = new login;
$user = new user;
$security = new security;
$panel = new panel;
$frontend = new frontend;This is PHP.. when you're creating objects.. don't just use "login", use "login()", it's an object.

Your variables are named like ****.. it's words that are crumbled up.. plus you're putting stupid things are variables, that should be put as constants..

$lightertablebg = '#D2D2D2';
$evenlightertablebg = '#E5E5E5';
$darkertablebg = '#000000';Look at those variable names! My god..

Could try something like this:

$lighter_table_bg
$even_lighter_table_bg
$darker_table_bg

That still looks like ****.

$bg_lighterTable
$bg_evenLighterTable
$bg_darkerTable

That looks nicer, because you're separating your variables into categories, in this case bg_. Same with desktop programming, and the naming conventions there (lblBla, txtBla, grpBla, radBla).

Example:

define("BG_LIGHTER", "#D2D2D2");
Usage:

echo BG_LIGHTER;
-----------------------------------

Another thing, you're creating all these instances of classes at the first of your program, which is really stupid.

Create only the instances you need, when you need them.

Something that you'll probably need globally, a lot of the time, would be your "security" class.

That class is absolutely ******* stupid.. it's TWO FUNCTIONS.. and you're wasting time creating a class for it.

Could you just not have a main "core" that this entire program is structured around?

You don't need an entire class to clean a string.. plus you have an "updatesetting" function inside of your security class? wth?

You're naming conventions on functions are also awful.. makesafe?

Who the hell is going to develop on something with such badly name functions.

make_safe, makeSafe, MakeSafe looks a tad bit better, and easier to read through then just makesafe. It looks like one word.

---------------------------

Half of your classes only have like one function in them, pointless? Yeah.. very much so.

class frontend {

public function getslot($var, $var1) {
global $user;
$getslot = mysql_query("SELECT * from `timetable` WHERE `day` = '$var'");
$slot = mysql_fetch_array($getslot);
if ($slot[$var1] == '') {
echo("<td bgcolor=\"#D5D5D5\" align=\"center\">&nbsp;</td>");
} else {
echo("<td bgcolor=\"#398FDF\" style=\"color:#FFFFFF\" align=\"center\">$slot[$var1]</td>");
}
}

}I mean what the hell? What the hell.. it's absolutely awful.

------------------------------

I can't even be arsed to go through it anymore, the coding is awful, awful, awful.

You're attempting to create something object oriented, but I don't really think you get the concept or how things actually work in this sense.

I don't see how you could look at that code, and actually see it fit to release, when you know good and well it isn't your best, or it isn't fit to even be looked at.

If you ever want anyone to expand on this panel, make useful "modifications" to it, or even look at the coding more then 2 seconds (which I don't see how I did it), then you need to take time to actually put an effort into it.. instead of settling for a pile of ****, which is what this is.

Anyone who is going to want to change anything, the look, etc, is going to have to dig through ******-ass coding to change one little color code, which you used wrong.. half the time you didn't put a # before the code, and two lines down you did..

You're an inconsistant coder, that needs more experience for even attempting to release something like this..

You said the other panel was awful? I'd hate to see it.

Indent your code, indent it, don't use stupid-ass classes that are pointless that are un-needed, work on naming things way way better, use some logic!

Logic.

Logic.

Logic.

All in all, it sucks.. I'm sorry, thanks for "attempting" to contribute something to the community, but if you can't contribute something work even looking at the internal workings, it's really not a good contribution at all.

Welcome to the D&D Section.

Wahoo thankyou :) Your the first person who i concider "expert" who has given me constructive criticism :), but as i said in my first post i didn't recently code this i coded it a good 5months ago and wanted your opinions ect, bugs, errofs, faults then i will tidy up my code and release a better version :) one, well you get the picture, all bug fixes tider code and hopefully something that the "expert" community can handel.

RyanDOT
20-02-2009, 07:57 AM
Hey, i rather like it, never used HSP 1 or 2, but this one looks unique..

Try adding a events script like the DJ one, where they book it.

Dentafrice
20-02-2009, 12:22 PM
Wahoo thankyou :) Your the first person who i concider "expert" who has given me constructive criticism :), but as i said in my first post i didn't recently code this i coded it a good 5months ago and wanted your opinions ect, bugs, errofs, faults then i will tidy up my code and release a better version :) one, well you get the picture, all bug fixes tider code and hopefully something that the "expert" community can handel.

Buddy, that code don't need "tidying" up, that code needs rewritten from scratch, it's a pile of ****.

IF you cannot handle the "bug fixes" yourself, then you shouldn't release it and "let the expert community" fix them, that's your job, not ours.

UrbanRyan
20-02-2009, 12:29 PM
Looks great - well done.

Chippiewill
20-02-2009, 01:36 PM
dentafrice, do you have a hangover or something, you seemed to be an angry drunk last night. Now you seem iritable here. Also he coded it a while back, not everyone is brilliant at php and who gives a damn what the variable is called, sure it's orginisation but is it going to speed up the script? I doubt it.

Invent
20-02-2009, 04:29 PM
dentafrice, do you have a hangover or something, you seemed to be an angry drunk last night. Now you seem iritable here. Also he coded it a while back, not everyone is brilliant at php and who gives a damn what the variable is called, sure it's orginisation but is it going to speed up the script? I doubt it.

It's not about speeding up the script, it's about making it a good base for developers to expand on.

DeejayMachoo$
21-02-2009, 01:53 PM
It's not about speeding up the script, it's about making it a good base for developers to expand on.

eek sorry didnt reply for a day or 2 was away but by tidying up i ment basicly fix bugs and change the coding in places where people have said it was badly coded ;)

Dentafrice
21-02-2009, 02:09 PM
eek sorry didnt reply for a day or 2 was away but by tidying up i ment basicly fix bugs and change the coding in places where people have said it was badly coded ;)
In "places" it is badly coded? The entire panel is badly coded.. the entire thing. Not just "places".

DeejayMachoo$
21-02-2009, 06:37 PM
In "places" it is badly coded? The entire panel is badly coded.. the entire thing. Not just "places".

CALM DOWN DEAR ITS ONLY A COMMERCIAL :)

Wow i didnt know i would get hit so hard in the face for giving something away that was hidden in the deep depths of my computer, next time i have something unused ill just delete it ok?

habtasia
21-02-2009, 06:39 PM
Off Topic: Matt, did you get the sql done for the you know what :P

On Topic: Great design, well done!

Protege
21-02-2009, 06:42 PM
Take criticism bro, only makes you better.

Shibby-Shabs
08-03-2009, 05:01 AM
It should be called Habbo Radio Panel.
Thats all it allows, no news or rare values. - Disappointed.

But 8/10 is I had a radio!

Protege
08-03-2009, 10:48 AM
Well done, you just bumped all the old threads.

Shibby-Shabs
08-03-2009, 10:51 AM
Well I was looking for intresting threads..
not the old boring ones.

Dentafrice
08-03-2009, 07:21 PM
Well I was looking for intresting threads..
not the old boring ones.
But this was an old boring one.

DeejayMachoo$
09-03-2009, 02:01 PM
But this was an old boring one.

nah it was fun and enjoyable :)

Dentafrice
09-03-2009, 09:31 PM
No, this thread was old and boring.

DeejayMachoo$
09-03-2009, 11:56 PM
No, this thread is fun and liveley.

completly agree :)

Agnostic Bear
10-03-2009, 01:12 AM

About as fun as watching paint dry and as lively as a snail.

Dentafrice
10-03-2009, 01:20 AM
You think you're so funny. lawl. Cause you a programmer..

Shibby-Shabs
10-03-2009, 07:15 AM
Boring but when you are looking for web scripts and panels its quite a good one.

Protege
10-03-2009, 07:32 AM
oh dude didnt u take advice on the message i sent you? It went around "everyone will flame you, not just me - welcome to d&d"

Agnostic Bear
10-03-2009, 08:00 AM
oh dude didnt u take advice on the message i sent you? It went around "everyone will flame you, not just me - welcome to d&d"

No, it's just you & the other silly people who will flame people, the others (i.e coders & designers) will give constructive criticism, which you are unable to do.

Protege
10-03-2009, 08:11 AM
Though you're the only person here who plays games all day (http://imgbear.com/dongfix-excellent.jpg), doesn't have a college education or any of such and the only thing to show for his "excellent" self is screenshots of a game score and open source projects?

Other than doing **** all at home, you don't even have a practical sleeping pattern cause you are not connected to the everyday world some people would call reality. (This is unless you don't live in the UK, Which I believe you do cause your an typical ignorant ****).

And to give you some knowledgeable information, I can program and the last person I need to prove myself to is you, matter of fact I look down @ you like **** on the floor.

DjNina
10-03-2009, 09:18 AM
Demo aint working for me
Says Not Found?

HotelUser
10-03-2009, 12:35 PM
Demo aint working for me
Says Not Found?

Unfortunately it's down for me as well:(.

No, it's just you & the other silly people who will flame people.
I don't know anyone else who flames other people:rolleyes:.

Protege
10-03-2009, 12:42 PM
Unfortunately it's down for me as well:(.

I don't know anyone else who flames other people:rolleyes:.
Wow man, Your **** still don't get better does it.

Agnostic Bear
10-03-2009, 03:25 PM
Though you're the only person here who plays games all day (http://imgbear.com/dongfix-excellent.jpg), doesn't have a college education or any of such and the only thing to show for his "excellent" self is screenshots of a game score and open source projects?

Other than doing **** all at home, you don't even have a practical sleeping pattern cause you are not connected to the everyday world some people would call reality. (This is unless you don't live in the UK, Which I believe you do cause your an typical ignorant ****).

And to give you some knowledgeable information, I can program and the last person I need to prove myself to is you, matter of fact I look down @ you like **** on the floor.

It's a shame you are so easily enraged isn't it. You can't program at an expert programmer level.

GoldenMerc
10-03-2009, 03:36 PM
Nor can you though seeing as you coulnt code at Youmeo, i mean i'd think someone who does jack **** in the day could atleast get better i mean you have a advantage over everyone at Habbox and your still not the best, nor even close.

Eight.
10-03-2009, 03:42 PM
It's look nice by looking at the design but in my coding view, I don't know as I know nothing about coding.

Fehm
10-03-2009, 04:12 PM

You made me lol, you dont know the concept of the d&d section. Your like me, You hover around, Yes you do need to proove yourself to people like him because without proof no respect will be given. Give it a rest and stop trying to be better than what you are!

GoldenMerc
10-03-2009, 04:14 PM
Not really proof but if your flaming other people saying their work is **** then i suppose you do need to atleast proove what your talking about, which is fair.

--ss--
10-03-2009, 04:15 PM
I swear it was Oojamaflip or soemthing like that who originally made the Habbo Site panel O.o

GoldenMerc
10-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Nah he made a different panel, with UHHHHHHHH
name isnt coming to me :{
but yeh oojamaflip or w.e made some kind of panel

--ss--
10-03-2009, 04:19 PM
he was called matt and used to go on Runescape, can't remember anyfing else :(.

Not even going to say hi????

GoldenMerc
10-03-2009, 04:20 PM
HI SHANE
uhm yeh he used to be a mod on HHGS then he disapeared like 2 days after he released his panel.

Protege
10-03-2009, 04:42 PM
It's a shame you are so easily enraged isn't it. You can't program at an expert programmer level.

Of course I can't, nor can you. Is it me, or do you have a rank/level for everything? ("Expert Programmer"). We live in reality something you might not have entered yet, maybe a slight glance when you..

I would not consider myself an expert programmer in any part of my life, nor would I rank myself as I'm still learning new methods, new logic sequences making my code faster, better, securer (I wanted to use stronger lool) than yours.

I aint raged at all man, if you think that you must have some big chip on your shoulder.

You made me lol, you dont know the concept of the d&d section. Your like me, You hover around, Yes you do need to proove yourself to people like him because without proof no respect will be given. Give it a rest and stop trying to be better than what you are!

I am not at all like you and I'd never agree id have to prove myself to anyone but myself. I have no idols, I don't need one - I can motivate myself to be better than I already am.

DeejayMachoo$
10-03-2009, 07:12 PM

It was oojamaflip and yes he did make the orignal site panel with edd.

I swear it was Oojamaflip or soemthing like that who originally made the Habbo Site panel O.o

Correct once again ;o.

he was called matt and used to go on Runescape, can't remember anyfing else :(.

Im matt and i used to go on runescape :D also i used to be oojamaflip until i got banned :(

Dentafrice
10-03-2009, 08:04 PM

He does know the concept, he's been here a while. He's a decent programmer and a good guy.

He isn't the best, he isn't an expert, but neither is anyone here.

We're all still learning new methods, new ways to do things, and improving our coding constantly. That is what makes a good programmer.

Agnostic Bear
11-03-2009, 07:33 AM
Nor can you though seeing as you coulnt code at Youmeo, i mean i'd think someone who does jack **** in the day could atleast get better i mean you have a advantage over everyone at Habbox and your still not the best, nor even close.

Excuse me we had this discussion here:
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=563129&page=2
and you got told.

GoldenMerc
11-03-2009, 07:55 AM
sure someone with enough ADD to make the road runner look slow
Isnt being told, you just have a failure to code as you can't understand it, which gets to the point you arnt 'expert' as said before no one on Habbox is near expert the only person who is in actual job in coding (who i know of) is Simon, but your not are you?

Agnostic Bear
11-03-2009, 05:20 PM
Isnt being told, you just have a failure to code as you can't understand it, which gets to the point you arnt 'expert' as said before no one on Habbox is near expert the only person who is in actual job in coding (who i know of) is Simon, but your not are you?

No I don't like working, working is stupid.

Also yes, you were told, I haven't seen anyone able to understand undocumented, poorly indented / formatted code in a week without the help of the person who wrote it.

GoldenMerc
11-03-2009, 05:23 PM
& you can't even spell 'wrote' correct.
wow
give up tbh

Agnostic Bear
11-03-2009, 05:26 PM
& you can't even spell 'wrote' correct.
wow
give up tbh

It's called a typo, stop picking at every little thing and come back at me with something that proves me wrong about my comment.

Or can't you?

& you can't even use grammar correctly.

HotelUser
11-03-2009, 06:32 PM
No I don't like working, working is stupid.

Also yes, you were told, I haven't seen anyone able to understand undocumented, poorly indented / formatted code in a week without the help of the person who wrote it.
Work is stupid. Work only gives you money. It's not like money is important or anything ;).

Of course I can't, nor can you. Is it me, or do you have a rank/level for everything? ("Expert Programmer"). We live in reality something you might not have entered yet, maybe a slight glance when you..

I would not consider myself an expert programmer in any part of my life, nor would I rank myself as I'm still learning new methods, new logic sequences making my code faster, better, securer (I wanted to use stronger lool) than yours.

I'm assuming he's joking about being an expert programmer, or it's a self assigned title.

Nobody on HxF is an expert programmer.

Protege
11-03-2009, 06:52 PM
edit; dw misread.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!