PDA

View Full Version : I can eat way too much :S

Bouncing
19-02-2009, 06:10 PM
thing is i kept healthy for a year I was in good shape, maybe a bit too skinny. then like about a month ago i just gave up and stopped doing excersize as much and eating **** again. Like I can eat a whole tub of hagan dass ice cream, and a whole big like those family size dairy milk bar things i can eat a whole of them in about 2 minutes. I can always fit more food in and I love nice tasting food. Its ok for the moment because my metabolism is quite high, so im still skinny. but i don't know what to do because if i carry this on much longer im scared my metabolism will go really low?

buttons
19-02-2009, 06:22 PM
you're the same as me no matter how much i eat i won't put on weight, i managed to put on 2 lbs during christmas time and lost it straight away. Try bigger meals or something, when you're older it'll most likely change so enjoy it as it is. & if it hasn't already changed (your metabolism) i doubt it will for a while.

Twist
19-02-2009, 06:26 PM
Avoid diabetes, s'all I'm saying.

Immenseman
19-02-2009, 06:27 PM
Same, I really try to put on weight but I can't. Although, I'm slim I worry my organs or whatever are going to clogged up (I am not a scientist, shoot me) so yeah be careful!

Andeeh
19-02-2009, 06:59 PM
ah i found my brother :]

Juelz
19-02-2009, 07:53 PM
can't you try eating healthy as well as eating all the junk? :P

Bouncing
19-02-2009, 08:14 PM
theres nothing nicer than a king size dairy milk bar with ben and jerrys cookie dough :). Nah seriously i'll have to avoid them and just make something from scratch instead of pre made crap.

e5
19-02-2009, 08:27 PM
It's fine tbh. If you're bothered, do regular exercise and eat healthy foods ASWELL.

Absently
19-02-2009, 08:44 PM
My friend told me if you're skinny when you're young and don't put on weight you're most likely to stay that way when you get older..

dunno if that's true though..

Bouncing
19-02-2009, 10:10 PM
i do put on weight just tinnny bits though

vicious
20-02-2009, 01:10 PM
go back to eating healthily, and eat junk food in moderation, just not all the time. there's definately nothing wrong with eating it. but just try not too eat too much of it.

enjoy it the most while you have a high metabolism, it may change as you get older and slow down.

Anvrew
22-02-2009, 11:55 AM
I love my high motabilism <3

Melsia
22-02-2009, 12:32 PM
If you're worried then you could go back to healthy eating and exercise. Even if what you do doesn't affect your weight it'll be better for your insides in the long run.

Rozi
25-02-2009, 10:51 PM
Moderation is the key, just because you CAN eat all that stuff, doesn't mean you have too. Have healthy meals and then something with a relatively low calorie intake, like a kit kat or a go ahead bar, or something like that.

leah
26-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Same, I really try to put on weight but I can't. Although, I'm slim I worry my organs or whatever are going to clogged up (I am not a scientist, shoot me) so yeah be careful!
bless you! lool
Just try and cut out some of the crap and eat more fruit and veg, but if you dont put on weight you can still eat foods you enjoy, just don't binge.

Danzilla
26-02-2009, 01:47 PM
I have a high metabalism too, i eat way more then that in a day, if iv got money i eat like 2 macdonnalds meals a day, chips for lunch, random junk food ect. i eat so much rubbish. Yet sometimes for like a month i go off eating and never hungry and i will eat one meal a day at the most.

Crimson
26-02-2009, 03:16 PM
Lucky you. Stop complaining. Skinny is good. :)

Since you dont put on weight, look for other symptoms from an unhealthy diet like drowsiness, bad bags under eyes, difficulty when excercise, going to pee alot etc etc.

colourpot
26-02-2009, 06:59 PM
tbh its the same with me. i love eating. i have the right everything that i should need, yet im like under weight for my height. But i do eat loads but i just dont seem to put on weight. Its hard to put it on, and then if i get ill, i just loose it straight away. But like most people have said, make sure you have your healthy stuff aswell (:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!