PDA

View Full Version : The hotel scheme

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 12:39 PM
Habbo hotel has dramatically changed since it went under different management :eusa_whis

There is errorers and scripters loose in the hotel. The trouble is no one will do anything to stop it, there is those who will try but do nothing.

:@ Scripters will get free ferni at the expense of the hotel and use their power to script other peoples ferni into the walls which is annoying :@

And errorers will do anything for a laugh by erroring others off the hotel which is also annoying.

So write to me telling of any experience of errorers or scripters and what you did :)

Joeymac
11-07-2005, 12:43 PM
Post Removed

Edited by crashb555 (Forum Moderator): Please do not swear on the forum even if it is covered up

Kingzy
11-07-2005, 12:45 PM
Yep, I betcha they only slave over Budy because he buys SO MANY CREDITS. I'm still going to play and buy, But I understand.

Though that money isn't given to Callie, Most of it goes to Appaartus and Kyprov. Then the MODs get payed along with Habbo Staff.

deltateamaplha
11-07-2005, 12:48 PM
Dont' like it don't go on habbo

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 12:49 PM
Kingzy you are right about that and I agree, but if we want habbo to change the we need to act and band together!

If we want the staff to realise that habbo is going t.i.t.s. up than we should complain to the highest authority.

:) In my opinion we need a new hotel manager :)

maybe one that will actually listen to our views

:s But will we ever get trustworthy staff :s

Y!
11-07-2005, 12:52 PM
habbo staff + Hobbas/mods are ****ing useless. i called 32 times before i had a hobba come to my room over an ******* scripting the **** out of my room

Remember hobbas have the hardest time of all in the hotel.

1. They are volunteers. This means they choose to help you in their own spare time!

2. There are about 5,000 habbos or more online most times.

3. There are usually only around 10 hobbas on duty at once maybe more, maybe less.

4. It's hard for them to answer all the calls at once.

I suggest you send a call for help every few mins and wait patiently until someone comes.

Steph
11-07-2005, 12:53 PM
habbo staff + Hobbas/mods are ****ing useless. i called 32 times before i had a hobba come to my room over an ******* scripting the **** out of my room
yeah I agree, they are useless, whenever I need help I dont bother with them, I just go to a help desk

Y!
11-07-2005, 12:55 PM
yeah I agree, they are useless, whenever I need help I dont bother with them, I just go to a help desk

When you see a hobba don't expect them to help you as much as they might like to they could be off duty and just having fun with their friends, you need to respect that they are just normal habbos.

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 12:56 PM
:D Yep hobbas do have it hard and we should report to the highest authority possible :D

:eusa_whis but maybe the hotel should be more adapted if more hobbas and management were running more popular and elabirate help desks.

And the habbo help tool should be updated to take shorter time to reply

Well thats what I think anyway :)

berlioze
11-07-2005, 12:59 PM
Here is a novel idea..., why not employ more Hobbas and a few more moderators, but only to make sure that they can set up a Hobba duty timetable... is that a good idea?

Y!
11-07-2005, 01:00 PM
Habbo just needs more hobbas. I'm sure loads of 16-18 yr olds who are too young would make great hobbas. Also a lot of people can't make it as hobbas because they have had shameful behaviour in the past! E.g me :(

-mad-monkey-
11-07-2005, 01:03 PM
I only joined habbo (as mad-monkey-boi) during Jibby's time as Hotel manager, and after a while my pc started breaking alot so i couldnt go on habbo for about 6 months. when i got back, callie was manager. i noticed a diference in the way things happeed in the hotel. Jibby was more "involved" with habbos and had more events.

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 01:03 PM
berlioze I think that is a great idea, at least have a time table and maybe have a list of important calls for help to the less serious :)

That way at leas our views are being considered and monitored by habbo moderators, hobbas and the hotel staff :eusa_booh

:werock: :) Lets just make a difference :werock: :)

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 01:04 PM
Specie that is true about hobbas aroun 16 to 18,

Im sure you would make a great hobba because you have came up with so much good advice about hobbas and the hotel :)

:Hazel
11-07-2005, 01:13 PM
Habbo just needs more hobbas. I'm sure loads of 16-18 yr olds who are too young would make great hobbas. Also a lot of people can't make it as hobbas because they have had shameful behaviour in the past! E.g me :(

Same here I have had 1 2 hour ban on :Hazel and that was over a year ago. But my brother recently got a week ban on our IP address so ive no chance now. :@

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 01:14 PM
:s But can we expect great changes in the hotel :s

Will we ever get our true hotel manager that will help us with our problems and could we get a great staff with a management that does not rely on the prices and the profit.

:eusa_eh: And will we get more up beat hotel hobbas and moderators :eusa_eh:

:wav: But one thing is true, I will never give up :wav:

Y!
11-07-2005, 01:14 PM
Same here I have had 1 2 hour ban on :Hazel and that was over a year ago. But my brother recently got a week ban on our IP address so ive no chance now. :@
You still have a chance but it is much less than someone who has no bans. :(

deltateamaplha
11-07-2005, 01:16 PM
I do not understand how some people can be so against the hotel yet again the still go on :S if you don't like it, it is very simple just don't go on.
And hobbas are very good workers and callie is a good hotel manager
x

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 01:16 PM
You still have a chance but it is much less than someone who has no bans. :(

:D That is true :)

just because you have a ban does not mean you have no chance

there is still hope for you :)

Y!
11-07-2005, 01:18 PM

Heh thanks, I doubt I would want to be a hobba until I agree with the way the hotel is being run. So as long as Callie is hotel manager I doubt I'll even apply.

11-07-2005, 01:18 PM

Annoying thing was it wasn't even me who was banned it was my silly little brother, oh well my record is near clean anyway ;)

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 01:21 PM
:D I have a clean record nearly on my habbo ASHFELT :D

But for no reason I have got a week ban and there is no reason

:( so it is very annoying :(

Thats why i have resorted to using ...-SHOX-...

on habbo for the time being :)

-mad-monkey-
11-07-2005, 01:25 PM
-mad-monkey- has a totaly clean record :D mad-monkey-boi... thats a different story!

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 01:26 PM
Annoying thing was it wasn't even me who was banned it was my silly little brother, oh well my record is near clean anyway ;)

But at least you have a clean record like mine but like I said b4

I have a week ban :(

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 01:27 PM
:s Is that true monkey :s

But what about mad-monkey-boi :s

:eusa_eh: whats his story in all this :eusa_eh:

:)

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 01:40 PM
Heh thanks, I doubt I would want to be a hobba until I agree with the way the hotel is being run. So as long as Callie is hotel manager I doubt I'll even apply.

:d upon reading your quote I totally agree.

If Callie said I could be a hobba I would say " NFW"

No f.u.king way :)

I would wait for a better hotel manager to come along and change the way habbo is being run, but for now NO :)
:afro: :Ocass13 :afro:
:wav: But for now Ill stay true to my origional habbo :wav:

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 02:16 PM
i mean how many people think that thew hotel is in dissaray at the current time with the new manager???

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 02:17 PM
why not replace the manager and rearrange the hotel management to fit the general public who currently use habbo at the moment

Causmo
11-07-2005, 02:19 PM
Ashfelt dont copy my avatar its an alt >:( and HabboHotel is in fact "A major aspect to the teenage market"

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 02:19 PM
so far you all have probably read some views of the hotel, but please keep replyiong and tell me what you think of the hotel

tell me what needs to be done
any new staff
what you should do if you were the hotel manager :)

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 02:21 PM
Ashfelt dont copy my avatar its an alt >:( and HabboHotel is in fact "A major aspect to the teenage market"

What you say maybe true but I think more can be accomplished with the hotel if it was run different thats all.

I mean thats just my view and I know many people have their own views 2 :)

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 02:25 PM
But My opinion on the hotel still stands and my mind is made up untill the management can change the way the hotel is run

Causmo
11-07-2005, 02:48 PM
No, the purpose of HabboHotel is to make an online teenage market and community

11-07-2005, 02:56 PM
The truth is its a money making scheme.
Well yeh, there hardly going to do it for free, its a money making business. Business corporations need to make money to stay open, money doesnt grow on trees it has to come from somewhere.

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 03:02 PM
Well yeh, there hardly going to do it for free, its a money making business. Business corporations need to make money to stay open, money doesnt grow on trees it has to come from somewhere.

well yeah that is true but the money is needed but if we are going to use money for habbo we should get respect from it and the staff should spend more attention to the public and try and improve the hotel like when Jibbi was incharge :)

Causmo
11-07-2005, 03:06 PM
Technically money does grow on trees, Paper money... and if your not happy with the way our treated on habbo ash. Why not just leave ^-^

P.s rep to meme120389 :P

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 03:06 PM
if I had the run of the hotel I would concentrate on the general public and make the hotel better for them so the would stay on it

Its just simple means that need paying attention to thats all :0

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 03:09 PM
well technically i dont go on habbo much, just to talk to friends etc. But all Im saying is that the hotel needs improvements for the general public to appreciate :)

Causmo
11-07-2005, 03:09 PM
Do you know how hard it is to be sulake staff? Do you know about all the papers, server upgrades, Perl programming, server editing. The hotel is run perfectly well, okay some people didnt get their pixelated prizes. They should read the TOS (terms of service) and contact sulake.

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 03:12 PM
Hmmmm. well it is true being staff is hard work and that it can be frustrating, I mean its perfectly understandable, but do u take into account how many e.mails are sent to sulake and habbo and nothing is really changed or instituded. Sometimes you need to pay attention to all sides.

Although you do prove severe points in work and pressure.
And I respect you and sulake for that :)

Rachi
11-07-2005, 03:12 PM

1. They are volunteers. This means they choose to help you in their own spare time!

3. There are usually only around 10 hobbas on duty at once maybe more, maybe less.

I suggest you send a call for help every few mins and wait patiently until someone comes.

See the 3rd pme
ONLY 10 HABBO'S FOR 10000 PEOPLE!!
Thats a bit silly
Theres only 200 hobba's and bout 20 staff

But they need more hobbas too help people
1 Hobba for 1000 people
:s
Its a bit daft

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 03:13 PM
See the 3rd pme
ONLY 10 HABBO'S FOR 10000 PEOPLE!!
Thats a bit silly
Theres only 200 hobba's and bout 20 staff

But they need more hobbas too help people
1 Hobba for 1000 people
:s
Its a bit daft

Yes I agree this is an example of one of the many glitches in the hotel, more moderators and staff need to be hired and changes need to be instituded :)

Rachi
11-07-2005, 03:16 PM
Yes I agree this is an example of one of the many glitches in the hotel, more moderators and staff need to be hired and changes need to be instituded :)

Ye!
And more hobba's = safer hotel [i hope] = happy habbo's ;]

p.s are you trying 2 get banned? You get a warning for double posting and i've seen you double post about 3 times

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 03:18 PM
Ye!
And more hobba's = safer hotel [i hope] = happy habbo's ;]

p.s are you trying 2 get banned? You get a warning for double posting and i've seen you double post about 3 times

Yep if there is more hobbas and moderators the hotel will be a safer place but I do question the way Callie runs the hotel :)

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 03:19 PM
and im not planning to get banned and i have no warning so far :)

Rachi
11-07-2005, 03:21 PM
and im not planning to get banned and i have no warning so far :)

Lol
You act like ur plannin 2 get banned :o
Whats with all this double posting

OMG THERE YA GO AGEN :o

Causmo
11-07-2005, 03:23 PM
Where has all my replys went :s

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 03:23 PM
lol u dont need to worry about me :D

I dont know why im not getting a warning but im very happy :)

Im now a junior member and this morning I was a newbie :)

Causmo
11-07-2005, 03:25 PM
;o You Rebel! You were wanting Junior Member lol

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 03:26 PM
;o You Rebel! You were wanting Junior Member lol

lol not really i just suddenly got it. It was probably because of this conversation we had its very long for my first go :)

Causmo
11-07-2005, 03:28 PM
lol. Oh and you can use my old avatar if you want... I've always wanted to be a pirate.. Now's my chance
Arrrrrr

Roboevil
11-07-2005, 03:28 PM
Many people think habbo is all about having fun and enjoyiny yourselves

:s It is but have you ever considered the main truth about habbo and the staff :s

The truth is its a money making scheme and not everyone is aware to the truth behind it, the hotel manager does not care about how habbo is mainly used for abusive verbal comments and how there are scammers and errorers.

They claim to help but really.. they dont. You ask for help and rarely help comes.
This is true for me and no help comes, the habbo staff dont listen to the views of reason but to the checks and sound of profit in their pockets.
How can you even consider this? There is no justification behind anything you say, and most of it is rubbish anyway, you don't know how or what the minds of our staff are? They could be in it just to make money with no care, on the other hand it could be the opposite, but you don't know, or at least you have no proof of you apparently knowing this. Out of the 200 Hobba's or so there are, normally only 1 or 2 are on duty, you could say, cut them some slack by not being so abrupt but then Hobbas should have realised the 'stress' when they volenteered. Perhaps Habbo hasn't employed enough people, but then perhaps Habbo isn't making enough money to have so many staff. There is loads of scripting going on in the hotel right now because of the new v7 installation, you can't expect a MOD to immediately aid you because your chair has been scripted when there is somone scripting like 10 chairs. Not to mention how staff have to figure out a way to prevent this scripting going on first, you can't tear a leaf from a branch and expect the tree to die.

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 03:29 PM
why thank you :)
And since you a pirate you can loot other people

Causmo
11-07-2005, 03:29 PM
Depends how hard you pull the leaf of the tree...

Roboevil
11-07-2005, 03:30 PM
Depends how hard you pull the leaf of the tree...
Perhaps, but then you can't expect it to die anyway.

ASHFELT
How can you even consider this? There is no justification behind anything you say, and most of it is rubbish anyway, you don't know how or what the minds of our staff are? They could be in it just to make money with no care, on the other hand it could be the opposite, but you don't know, or at least you have no proof of you apparently knowing this. Out of the 200 Hobba's or so there are, normally only 1 or 2 are on duty, you could say, cut them some slack by not being so abrupt but then Hobbas should have realised the 'stress' when they volenteered. Perhaps Habbo hasn't employed enough people, but then perhaps Habbo isn't making enough money to have so many staff. There is loads of scripting going on in the hotel right now because of the new v7 installation, you can't expect a MOD to immediately aid you because your chair has been scripted when there is somone scripting like 10 chairs. Not to mention how staff have to figure out a way to prevent this scripting going on first, you can't tear a leaf from a branch and expect the tree to die.

All what you said maybe true but its just my opinion, and every1 is entitled to their own say no matter what the other people say :)

Roboevil
All what you said maybe true but its just my opinion, and every1 is entitled to their own say no matter what the other people say :)
Fair enough.

Causmo
11-07-2005, 03:31 PM
Anyway... Time to go to the Playa del sol for a tan!

¡Viva España!

i¡ ;o they are almos the same

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 03:32 PM
Fair enough.

I mean Im not envious to other peoples sayings or beliefs like me you and pirate boy have, but at the end of the day its just what we think :)

And alot of things said may be true but it makes your resolve stronger no matter how much people pester you :)

I cope with it as its my opinion :)

so thanks for your views :)

GommeInc
11-07-2005, 03:34 PM
Habbo = Business, they want to make money and lots of it. Due to their incompitence they are stupidly ignoring the fact that to maintain this money making scheme, they need to keep their users happy. At the moment they are using auto replies to reply to email that give stupid, useless and incorrect information to people who have wasted money on their useless business and therefore they stop buying credits or not as much.

They also need to improve the security methods to make sure your account stays your own.

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 03:36 PM
Habbo = Business, they want to make money and lots of it. Due to their incompitence they are stupidly ignoring the fact that to maintain this money making scheme, they need to keep their users happy. At the moment they are using auto replies to reply to email that give stupid, useless and incorrect information to people who have wasted money on their useless business and therefore they stop buying credits or not as much.

They also need to improve the security methods to make sure your account stays your own.

What you say maybe true I think the e.mail system needs to be updated and the infomation more accurate

GommeInc
11-07-2005, 03:36 PM
Or maybe have more people manning the emails and have real responces that state the truth :/

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 03:38 PM
Or maybe have more people manning the emails and have real responces that state the truth :/

What you say makes sense but it seems at the moment there is something going on as the hotel is increasingly becoming more distant to the public. There is more scammers then before and scripters and the hotel staff need to ***** down on this.

Rawr
11-07-2005, 03:41 PM
Basically there need loads more staff that will actully do something :D

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 03:42 PM
Basically there need loads more staff that will actully do something :D

Absoloutly correct :) I strongly feel that more staff need to be employd but this means they will want more money

I mean they need money desperately because they are selling the mobile phone games now :o

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 03:45 PM
But come on, I dont think they will do it or even care as long as they make ALOT OF MONEY AND MAKE A PROFIT OUT OF ALL THEIR ADVERTISIN AND GAMES

GommeInc
11-07-2005, 03:48 PM
AHSFELT, they way they are going I can see it failing, the more Habbos that find out how bad Habbo is will slowly stop buying credits, therefore Habbo suffers and advertises more. Thats when people will think "I hate this scamming and advert ridden hell hole" and therefore not go on the site again or for a while.

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 03:48 PM

But looking at this e-mail thing I doubt the hotel will change or tell the truth they will probably give rubbish info :(

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 03:51 PM
AHSFELT, they way they are going I can see it failing, the more Habbos that find out how bad Habbo is will slowly stop buying credits, therefore Habbo suffers and advertises more. Thats when people will think "I hate this scamming and advert ridden hell hole" and therefore not go on the site again or for a while.

About this advertising it will get to a point where they will be desperate and need to shut, and you can blame the poor management and staff and the way the manager ignores every1 :)

Ash♥
11-07-2005, 03:54 PM

Except for the swearing, I agree. Most of the time Hobbas can be useless, but also I agree with other people that Habbo should put more effort into stopping hackers and scammers!

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 03:55 PM
Except for the swearing, I agree. Most of the time Hobbas can be useless.

I agree with you there most hobbas dont do anything and the few that do dont really help :)

GommeInc
11-07-2005, 03:57 PM
I admit about 1/3 of the whole Hobba community are ok and not selfish s****, not mentioning any names... the other 2/3 ban for stupid reasons or just plainly dumb.

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 03:59 PM
I admit about 1/3 of the whole Hobba community are ok and not selfish s****, not mentioning any names... the other 2/3 ban for stupid reasons or just plainly dumb.

I actually think that 2/3 of the community are noobs and the rest are ok but still noobish

Davisman
11-07-2005, 04:02 PM
Many people think habbo is all about having fun and enjoyiny yourselves

:s It is but have you ever considered the main truth about habbo and the staff :s

The truth is its a money making scheme and not everyone is aware to the truth behind it, the hotel manager does not care about how habbo is mainly used for abusive verbal comments and how there are scammers and errorers.

They claim to help but really.. they dont. You ask for help and rarely help comes.
This is true for me and no help comes, the habbo staff dont listen to the views of reason but to the checks and sound of profit in their pockets.

I'm glad you've published something like that so others can think about it!!!!! :D

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 04:05 PM
But the fact still remains that the hotel is selfish and the manager does not appreciate her role. Since Callie came the hotel is a breeding pit for scammers and various other noobs :d

:eusa_booh Someone should sort callie out :eusa_booh

:wav: :wav:

:afro: Will the hotel even change??? :afro:

Moose
11-07-2005, 04:06 PM
OMG! you too know about callie's evil scheme too! I KNEW IT! im not crazy!

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 04:06 PM
I'm glad you've published something like that so others can think about it!!!!! :D

What ive begun is simply a thing about the hotel and how unfair it is and stuff like that :)

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 04:07 PM
OMG! you too know about callie's evil scheme too! I KNEW IT! im not crazy!

Every1 here says what they think and im glad you feel that way because the hotel is going down hill and besides... There the crazy ones :)

Kier
11-07-2005, 04:08 PM
Not news.

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Not news.

what do u mean by that?

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 04:32 PM
nowa days people dont care about the well being of others, i feel its like this with habbo

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 05:04 PM
:eusa_eh: Does any1 have any views on the hotel and staff??? :eusa_eh:

Davisman
11-07-2005, 05:08 PM
They are not able to please me as their customer!!!!! :D

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 05:11 PM
They are not able to please me as their customer!!!!! :D

:s wat do u mean :s

11-07-2005, 06:09 PM
Okay, well i read you comments and you said tht u thought you could do a better job than Habbo are doing at the moment so i went on the sulake website and looked at the different jobs available, there werent obvious things like Hotel Manager, but what i did discover were some stuff to do with the production of the site and techinical stuff, with the descriptions and all this they have to deal with i can understand why they are so busy.

Here they are:
Web Producer/Project Manager:
Responsibilities:
-Manage web product holistically: concept, features, functionality and content strategy to support desired experience and business goals
-Monitor and work on ways to increase web traffic and most importantly, to leverage the traffic by increasing the user conversion
-Create the promotional opportunities for the website
-Create and schedule the website promotions in a way that coordinates with the other marketing and product activities
-Project management – lead the product development lifecycle incorporating requirements & deliverables from other departments
-Manage outsourced projects with chosen partners
-Use data to support decisions (including website analytics)
-Measure ROI of product enhancements, before and after, ongoing "product" measurement (metrics)
QA product on an ongoing basis

Testing Engineer:
Your role will be to design and execute testing of new Sulake games. You have experience of different testing practices and also some
experience in Java programming. Other key skills are fluent english, XML, SQL, EJB and Symbian. Naturally you are eager to learn and ready to
work in a team of young professionals.

Argh! Hard or what.

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 07:04 PM
:o wow that seems like alot :o

So much to do busy bodies or wat :)

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 07:13 PM
:eusa_booh But i cant be bothered with jobs in habbo at the moment :eusa_booh

:) I like how I am now :)

:werock: And I will only join habbo if new changes are made :werock:

:wav: :wav:

You
11-07-2005, 07:21 PM
Well one thing you should change about your self, is to learn to stop double posting...

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 07:24 PM
:wav: so what do people look for in habbo :wav:

:D Do they look for love or is it just to pass the time :D

I can tell you what I think!
People go on habbo for fun, they look for new friends and
:love7: find love :love7:
Its for the modern teenager to pass his time and to just sit bak and have a chat :)
Many people treat it for granted and use it for abuse and swearing
:o There are those who are nice and those who are bad :o

:s So wat do u think about the hotel :s

Plz do tell me :)

You
11-07-2005, 07:30 PM
I go on it for mates, and sometimes fun - unless i go out =]

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 07:34 PM
I go on it for mates, and sometimes fun - unless i go out =]

really, I sometimes go on it to talk to my mates and to just generally have a laugh

You
11-07-2005, 07:35 PM
really, I sometimes go on it to talk to my mates and to just generally have a laugh
Yep really, As long as you enjoy it ;)

DJ-Purcelly
11-07-2005, 07:41 PM
To sum this rumor up

hobbas and staff will atend you call for help but 8 times out of 10 they will come invisible so you can't see it

a habbo swears in your room they dont come back for a while do they?

and yes habbo will be about making money but if you had a site that ran on as big a scale as habbo you would also need money to run it.

you stop buying credits habbo stops being around.

purcelly

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 07:42 PM
Yep really, As long as you enjoy it ;)

:D Thats really the whole point of it :D

TooClose$
11-07-2005, 07:49 PM
either way, i dont care. i enjoy it.

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 07:52 PM
either way, i dont care. i enjoy it.

So u dont care abot the way habbo is now, there is no changes you would like to put into operation??

Or do u just go on for mates :)

You
11-07-2005, 07:53 PM
I like the Scripting when it sticks to people's OWN rooms, but when they script Innocent people its wrong.

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 07:58 PM
I like the Scripting when it sticks to people's OWN rooms, but when they script Innocent people its wrong.

I agree when people use it to script the rooms and delete ppls ferni into the walls, or give u error pics its so annoying :(

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 08:14 PM
My last say for a while but so far you have seen the views of the public and some of the problems they have :o

:eusa_pray Is something wrong here that you need to tell us or do u wish to tell us about a way to make the hotel better. If so then write your own message about everything you have seen or heard. :eusa_pray

Leave your habbox name, your age, S.e.x and location and a little about yourself and your views on this Thread.

:eusa_danc Your contributions are vital to this thread :eusa_danc

:D It would please me greatly if you would all reply and help me to get to know alot of you better and maybe we can be close friends on habbox :D

Hope you write back to me soon as I cant wait to hear about you all :8

:wav: Talk to you soon :) :wav:

:afro: Fond and Great wishes:afro:
:eusa_danc Ash :eusa_danc

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 08:46 PM
:s Any replys for my previous message :s

:D plz dont be shy :D

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 09:22 PM
so does any1 have any good repetwa :)

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 10:00 PM
everybody here must like habbox radio right plz tell me wat u think of it and some of the dj's on it :)

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 10:39 PM
:D Good night every body im going to bed :D

:angel1:I hope to chat to u all, all week :angel1:

:wav: it was a good first time on the habbox forum :wav:

And im already at the member rank :) but it was good for all the comments every1 said and hope you put more views forward on my threads :D

:iamwithst good night to all those who took part in my thread :iamwithst

:werock: And see you all tomorrow :werock:

:eusa_ange See you all soon :eusa_ange

Ash

11-07-2005, 11:30 PM

They should get more hobba's then its not rocket science. And scripting shouldnt have happened in the first place.

Colleen
12-07-2005, 01:12 AM
Im actually with all u guys on this... i mean habbo is fun and u can meet new people.... if u dont want to get ripped off on credz dont buy them i dont. ne ways i agree sometimes they are useless and even when they are on duty they are useless sure there are alot of habbos in the hotel but whenever you try and talk to a hobba as a friend and not as a complainer the snub you... whats the point of hobbas ne ways?? they try and make themselves look tough by banning people. BUT WHEN THEY DO BAN ITS FOR ******ED REASONS!! also like i said before they snub you they are the snobbiest people in all of the hotel... when u try and f/r them the dont accept... THEY ARE EFFING SNOBBY!! they think they are better then everyone! the only hobbas i like are Mizki,farmerjiles, and s few other ones the rest are mean!!

?-Doc-?
12-07-2005, 08:30 AM
I knew this when i played habbo nearly straight away.

When i knew what credits were i knew it was
a money making scheme. They are really
smart, because people still fall for it.

ASHFELT
12-07-2005, 11:21 AM
Im actually with all u guys on this... i mean habbo is fun and u can meet new people.... if u dont want to get ripped off on credz dont buy them i dont. ne ways i agree sometimes they are useless and even when they are on duty they are useless sure there are alot of habbos in the hotel but whenever you try and talk to a hobba as a friend and not as a complainer the snub you... whats the point of hobbas ne ways?? they try and make themselves look tough by banning people. BUT WHEN THEY DO BAN ITS FOR ******ED REASONS!! also like i said before they snub you they are the snobbiest people in all of the hotel... when u try and f/r them the dont accept... THEY ARE EFFING SNOBBY!! they think they are better then everyone! the only hobbas i like are Mizki,farmerjiles, and s few other ones the rest are mean!!

I agree with you on the whole hobba thing to, they dont like any1 else but themselves and they treat others like stones and hold their noses high

ASHFELT1
12-07-2005, 11:53 AM
I agree with you on the whole hobba thing to, they dont like any1 else but themselves and they treat others like stones and hold their noses high

I myself agree with what your saying about the hotel, Its totally rubbish and needs fixing before habbo hotel becomes unpopular or over crowded with noobs and scammers

ASHFELT
12-07-2005, 11:58 AM
I myself agree with what your saying about the hotel, Its totally rubbish and needs fixing before habbo hotel becomes unpopular or over crowded with noobs and scammers

:wav: I am happy you agree with me here :wav:

ASHFELT1
12-07-2005, 12:11 PM
They should get more hobba's then its not rocket science. And scripting shouldnt have happened in the first place.

I agree with you Hazel that the hotel should apply for more hobbas then scripting and scamming can be stopped more quicker :)

ASHFELT
12-07-2005, 12:12 PM
I agree with you Hazel that the hotel should apply for more hobbas then scripting and scamming can be stopped more quicker :)

but will the hotel be able to apply more hobbas???

Y!
12-07-2005, 12:17 PM

You can't expect hobbas to accept everyone who sends them a f.r first off, they have every hobbas and habbo staff/mods on their list so that's already over 200 habbos. Then they would have all their friends (people they're close to on habbo). So they probably wouldn't have enough room for anyone who sends them a f.r. Also why would they accept noobs. All that would happen is they would get pestered by them all the time. So in future think before you post silly things!

ASHFELT
12-07-2005, 12:23 PM
You can't expect hobbas to accept everyone who sends them a f.r first off, they have every hobbas and habbo staff/mods on their list so that's already over 200 habbos. Then they would have all their friends (people they're close to on habbo). So they probably wouldn't have enough room for anyone who sends them a f.r. Also why would they accept noobs. All that would happen is they would get pestered by them all the time. So in future think before you post silly things!

That is knid of true but you would not expect a hobba to just be your friend off the spot anyway, besides there probably too busy or just dont want to make friends with people they dont know

ASHFELT1
12-07-2005, 12:43 PM
That is knid of true but you would not expect a hobba to just be your friend off the spot anyway, besides there probably too busy or just dont want to make friends with people they dont know

Ash hobbas are just obnoxious and dont really help you, there are some occasions when they do help butm thats rarely

12-07-2005, 01:37 PM

I was thinking that, I don't accept f/r very often because alot are noobs who don't stop bothering you or advertising so I can understand why hobbas don't accept f/r.

al123
12-07-2005, 02:39 PM
Kingzy you are right about that and I agree, but if we want habbo to change the we need to act and band together!

If we want the staff to realise that habbo is goingdown than we should complain to the highest authority.

:) In my opinion we need a new hotel manager :)

maybe one that will actually listen to our views

:s But will we ever get trustworthy staff :s

callie doesnt decide ne fin
sulake does

lets get new manager any way calie seems to be unpopular.

ASHFELT
12-07-2005, 03:41 PM
callie doesnt decide ne fin
sulake does

lets get new manager any way calie seems to be unpopular.

I agree with that Callie was not as popular as Jibbie or Ione.

Y!
12-07-2005, 03:44 PM
I was thinking that, I don't accept f/r very often because alot are noobs who don't stop bothering you or advertising so I can understand why hobbas don't accept f/r.
Yeah so when you have a hobba on your list feel privileged.

ASHFELT
12-07-2005, 03:47 PM
Yeah so when you have a hobba on your list feel privileged.

I wouldnt say feel priviledged its more of a lucky thing or you can class it as honor :)

ASHFELT
12-07-2005, 08:06 PM
But I think tho that hobbas are not really needed in the hotel because they hardly do anything :eusa_naug

Charizard.
12-07-2005, 08:24 PM
I couldbt be buggered reading this entire thread, So yeh. My friend got scripted badly, I had to insult Hobbas to get them to come. When they did come, They banend me, And left the room. :/

ASHFELT
12-07-2005, 11:21 PM
That is just plain insulting for you its just stupid for habbo staff to do that :(

ASHFELT
12-07-2005, 11:24 PM
I couldbt be buggered reading this entire thread, So yeh. My friend got scripted badly, I had to insult Hobbas to get them to come. When they did come, They banend me, And left the room. :/

But its true tho Hobbas dont even xcome to your replys and when you do come they just insult you by banning you!!! :@

ASHFELT
12-07-2005, 11:28 PM
but in all opinion the hotel should adapt

ASHFELT1
12-07-2005, 11:29 PM
but in all opinion the hotel should adapt

Hey I agree with that but you gotta face it that the hotel will never change

ASHFELT
12-07-2005, 11:30 PM
Hey I agree with that but you gotta face it that the hotel will never change

But what I wish for is for the hotel to enforce more rules

ASHFELT1
12-07-2005, 11:31 PM
But what I wish for is for the hotel to enforce more rules

Well what rules would you institute bro, there is not much you can really do :(

ASHFELT
12-07-2005, 11:34 PM
Well what rules would you institute bro, there is not much you can really do :(

Well for one thing I would do this:

1. Elect a new hotel manager
2. Hire new moderators.
3. Hire new habbo staff
4. Have a timetable produced for the moderators and hobbas to follow.
5. Have over 20 hobbas online at once and reply to every email that is sent or try to.

That is what I think needs to be done :d

Any1 dissagree or have any points plz feel free to share them with me :)

-sFusion-
13-07-2005, 12:06 AM

I agree, we dont usually look at how only 10 hobbas are there for over 5,000 people.

I still think there must be some way to improve on the cfh thing, but i just dont know how. And I'm hoping we all knew before this that habbo was created for money, because thats how alot of people make a living. So thats not new. But if we can enjoy ourselves while they are making money that is not that bad. As long as we play in moderation. Dont go buy 200 creds a day or something...thats just pathetic.

Y!
13-07-2005, 12:19 AM
I agree, we dont usually look at how only 10 hobbas are there for over 5,000 people.

I still think there must be some way to improve on the cfh thing, but i just dont know how. And I'm hoping we all knew before this that habbo was created for money, because thats how alot of people make a living. So thats not new. But if we can enjoy ourselves while they are making money that is not that bad. As long as we play in moderation. Dont go buy 200 creds a day or something...thats just pathetic.
Another point to keep in mind is that when the hotel is laggy the cfh lags just like when your console msgs gets lagged to your friends!

13-07-2005, 12:30 AM
Another point to keep in mind is that when the hotel is laggy the cfh lags just like when your console msgs gets lagged to your friends!

Oh good one :rolleyes:

Jeez i don't half moan don't I? ;)

-sFusion-
13-07-2005, 12:32 AM

Yea i guess, but what about scripting calls that dont get answered? that doesnt depend on time as much

Absently
13-07-2005, 12:39 AM
I no it is a schame its easy 2 figure out like theres a game i used 2 play on called bin weevils i've stopped playing on it and came here but i've noticed bin weevils is better coz all u do is play games and u get credits its as easy as that really

ASHFELT
13-07-2005, 06:25 PM
I no it is a schame its easy 2 figure out like theres a game i used 2 play on called bin weevils i've stopped playing on it and came here but i've noticed bin weevils is better coz all u do is play games and u get credits its as easy as that really

But if you couldget creds for free the hotel would shut down :o

You
13-07-2005, 06:28 PM
Not if they could make their money the way Cokemusic doo :p Open a Habbo Cola company rofl.

ASHFELT
13-07-2005, 06:31 PM
Not if they could make their money the way Cokemusic doo :p Open a Habbo Cola company rofl.

actually thats a very good idea :)

You
13-07-2005, 06:37 PM
actually thats a very good idea :)
Cheers =]

ASHFELT
13-07-2005, 06:40 PM
Cheers =]

no problem :) did you recieve the rep I sent u ??

You
13-07-2005, 06:42 PM
Yep, You ?

ASHFELT
13-07-2005, 06:42 PM
Yep, You ?

yep, cheers for it :), Ill give you more when Im allowed again :)

You
13-07-2005, 06:52 PM
;) Thanks :P

ASHFELT
13-07-2005, 06:53 PM
;) Thanks :P

no problem :) anyway.... what shall we talk about :s

:wav: hmmmmmmm :wav:

You
13-07-2005, 06:54 PM
:p Nothing TO talk about, Unless about Matty xD Being a fool xD

ASHFELT
13-07-2005, 06:55 PM
:p Nothing TO talk about, Unless about Matty xD Being a fool xD

lol, hmmm that is true, but shall we talk about how to kill Callie :) lol

You
13-07-2005, 06:58 PM
Now, didn't i tell you not to reveal our plan!!!

ASHFELT
13-07-2005, 07:03 PM
Now, didn't i tell you not to reveal our plan!!!

I cant help it, :) but everything is ready and the plan is set

:eusa_booh her death will be excuitit :eusa_booh

:eusa_danc cant wait :eusa_danc

ASHFELT
14-07-2005, 12:50 PM
Good afternoon every1 :)

Mr.Mity
14-07-2005, 03:56 PM
Whoa this is a bad thread :l Boring, and pointless

ASHFELT
14-07-2005, 07:49 PM
Whoa this is a bad thread :l Boring, and pointless

Well thats your opinion not mine :)

ASHFELT
15-07-2005, 07:18 PM
:D Good day every1 on habbox this morning :D

ASHFELT1
15-07-2005, 07:21 PM
Hey brother :) how r u???

ASHFELT1
15-07-2005, 07:22 PM
fine dont answer

ASHFELT
15-07-2005, 07:23 PM
fine dont answer

CALM DOWN :) Im here and Im ok :)

ASHFELT
18-07-2005, 07:43 PM
:) The next main question on my thread :)

:s What would you do to stop this scripting :s

If your best friend was scripting would you:

:eusa_shhh Keep quiet and let it continue :eusa_shhh

:rolleyes: Or would you tell on him :rolleyes:

:D Plz let me know :D

Y!
18-07-2005, 07:45 PM
:) The next main question on my thread :)

:s What would you do to stop this scripting :s

If your best friend was scripting would you:

:eusa_shhh Keep quiet and let it continue :eusa_shhh

:rolleyes: Or would you tell on him :rolleyes:

:D Plz let me know :D

I wouldn't grass on anyone scripting, but if he/she was my friend I'd advise him/her about changing his/her mind.

ASHFELT
18-07-2005, 07:46 PM
I wouldn't grass on anyone scripting, but if he/she was my friend I'd advise him/her about changing his/her mind.

Thats quite nobel of you, If it was me I would warn him/her and if he carried on I would tell on him

You
18-07-2005, 07:49 PM
dont worry, The Program you need - or that is usally used can do you nut in

ASHFELT
18-07-2005, 07:59 PM
dont worry, The Program you need - or that is usally used can do you nut in

what programme is that :)

ASHFELT
22-07-2005, 06:31 PM
sorry for the double posting but a new topic...

:eusa_eh: if you had the run of the hotel what would you do :s

What rares would you make :s

What compotitios would you do :s

Anything like that then plz tell me :D

ASHFELT1
23-07-2005, 05:59 PM
sorry for the double posting but a new topic...

:eusa_eh: if you had the run of the hotel what would you do :s

What rares would you make :s

What compotitios would you do :s

Anything like that then plz tell me :D

I would make a spinning pole shaft u stand on it and it spins round up and doown

Tondi
23-07-2005, 06:18 PM
Is there a reason you're using a second account, or is ASHFELT1 your stalker wannabe?

ASHFELT
23-07-2005, 06:25 PM
Is there a reason you're using a second account, or is ASHFELT1 your stalker wannabe?

lol hes my brother who lives at my mums Im ay my dads

Gasps
23-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Habbo hotel has dramatically changed since it went under different management :eusa_whis
Callie Is Just The Face Of Habbo, Nothing More, Im Sick And Tired Of People Blaming Her, Lay Off The Staff, Seriously Now! GOD!

ASHFELT
23-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Callie Is Just The Face Of Habbo, Nothing More, Im Sick And Tired Of People Blaming Her, Lay Off The Staff, Seriously Now! GOD!

jese louise its only an opinion and many people agree

...-FLIPPY-...
13-09-2005, 05:22 PM
I agree with Ash here because the hotel always seems to change depending who run's it and anyway every1 has their own opinion

The Professor
13-09-2005, 05:26 PM
What a noob. tis thread is 3+ months old.

...-FLIPPY-...
13-09-2005, 05:27 PM
maybe so but I was gonna post anyway, I'm just browsin

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!