PDA

View Full Version : Inglourious *******s

Misawa
20-02-2009, 02:27 PM
Quentin Tarantino's latest film arrives in cinemas in the USA in August. The first trailer has now been released and can be found here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pel3GE97evA).

During World War II a group of Jewish-American soldiers known as "The *******s" are chosen specifically to spread fear throughout the Third Reich by scalping and brutally killing Nazis. The *******s soon cross paths with a French-Jewish teenage girl who runs a movie theater in Paris which is targeted by the soldiers.

This film is one of the reasons why I was away from this forum for a few months, since people seem to be asking. A friend of mine was working on the production and as it was an open set, invited me to check it out, so I went off to France at the beginning of November to join the principal photography (shooting) of Inglourious *******s. Since I kept reappearing on set and talking to the crew, I was offered a role as a Production Assistant and stayed with the film through January, where shooting concluded in Germany. I strongly advise those interested to go and see it, the script is brilliant, it could easily be Tarantino's best work to date.

Jord
20-02-2009, 02:34 PM
I dunno why basters is filtered, And so much for the High quality

Anyway,

It looks like a good all in all film.

I will want to see it since Im a big fan off world war 2 films and war films.

Fez
20-02-2009, 08:25 PM
Wait, so you actually have a credited roll? I'm guessing it might appear during the credits...

Oh and long time, no see.

Misawa
20-02-2009, 09:05 PM
That's where I am not too sure. As much as I would love to be credited in a Quentin Tarantino film, not all Production Assistants receive credits, and since I came on set after production had started, I have no idea. Studios are extremely stern on limiting the names credited in pictures, so until I actually see the film, I couldn't tell you.

drama
20-02-2009, 09:43 PM
stumbled on this the other day, good cast as well even though Samuel L Jackson is only narrating

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!