PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Custom Edition

HallavousSquall
11-07-2005, 02:40 PM
Just thinking, wouldn't it be awesome if there was a Habbo custom edition. A version of the hotel where you could upload your own furniture that only you could have. Uploaded furni would have the comment thing as 'uploaded' or somthing and you would not be able to trade it (to stop people uploading things thousands of them and trading them). You'd probably have to download somthing that let you compress 4 pictures as some special file type that you'd then upload through the client. Imagine all the awesome rooms!

Meh, I know it's never going to happen, but I can dream :P

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 02:42 PM
Just thinking, wouldn't it be awesome if there was a Habbo custom edition. A version of the hotel where you could upload your own furniture that only you could have. Uploaded furni would have the comment thing as 'uploaded' or somthing and you would not be able to trade it (to stop people uploading things thousands of them and trading them). You'd probably have to download somthing that let you compress 4 pictures as some special file type that you'd then upload through the client. Imagine all the awesome rooms!

Meh, I know it's never going to happen, but I can dream :P

you never know it could happen but wat if you got new habbo clothes like chains etx. like habbo avatars on this forum :)

GommeInc
11-07-2005, 03:38 PM
Doubt it will happen, Habbo will not want it because people could upload viruses disguised as images and Habbo will want you to pay for all this. All wouldn't some of the furni be ugly and n00bish alterism? ANd another thing is programming the images so you can sit on them etc.

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 03:40 PM
Doubt it will happen, Habbo will not want it because people could upload viruses disguised as images and Habbo will want you to pay for all this. All wouldn't some of the furni be ugly and n00bish alterism? ANd another thing is programming the images so you can sit on them etc.

That is true but its only a thought :)

HallavousSquall
11-07-2005, 04:07 PM
That is true but its only a thought :)

What he said :P

Yeah, there would be alot on noobish stuff, but then it's only gonna be in thier own rooms so who would care?
The virus thing however, would be a problem.
This is why I said about the special filetype, but eventually someone would figure out how to program a virus into that too.

Also people could upload 'in-appropriate' stuff.

As for the sitting down and stuff, that would have to be a feature of the program I mentioned.

Rawr
11-07-2005, 04:48 PM
Doubt that will ever happen as nobody would be spending money on habbo so Sulake wouldn't be gaining anything from it! Sulake would have a nervous breakdown then rofl. :P

Tommy
11-07-2005, 04:51 PM
unless they added a moderating system, where they are all checked before uploaded?

Wootzeh
11-07-2005, 08:50 PM
then you have to pay?
£1 for 5 uplaods

ASHFELT
11-07-2005, 09:06 PM
I agree :)

..JAM1E..
18-07-2005, 01:05 AM
ye that sounds cool but wot about the people who cant make there own furni

---MAD---
18-07-2005, 06:07 AM
hmm good idea :D and I have actually thought of that myself lol :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!