PDA

View Full Version : eVaske Hosting - Final Layout

Kieran
21-02-2009, 12:29 PM
I think this is the final layout that I will be using for eVaske Hosting. I went for a really simple route to make navigation around the site extremely easy. I have included a nice jquery cpanel login box. (Press the cpanel login button).

There is a domain search at the top, but I have hidden this until I can implement it with WHMCS.

CC please :)

[Oli]
21-02-2009, 12:52 PM
An image of the layout would help us comment on it ... :P

Kieran
21-02-2009, 12:54 PM
Oops, my mistake :P

www.evaske.co.uk

Jahova
21-02-2009, 01:10 PM
It's nice, I think your other one you posted looked a bit better than this?
Edit: Btw, planning on only being in business for one year, hey? - By the looks of it you are as you got an OVH domain..

[Oli]
21-02-2009, 01:12 PM
Looks nice but in my opinion it doesnt look that much 'webhosting' style.
It would be a good layout for something like... a social network or something.

But its alright.

Kieran
21-02-2009, 01:14 PM
i don't want it to look like a webhosting site. I want it to be "different". And I unlike some members on here can afford to pay OVH fees after a year ;)

Jahova
21-02-2009, 01:18 PM
Ok, I was just curious ;)

Source
21-02-2009, 01:24 PM
I don't get people's obsession with free domains from OVH... big deal. If they need the domain for another year then they will pay the renewal costs. Seems like people like tojudge companies and sites based on their domain registrar, it has no logic what so ever, completly stupid.

Design wise, I like it. Would be nice to see the text in the banner have some sort of smoothing compared to the non-anti-aliased text thats there at the moment. Apart from that the logo is simple and works well, good modern colour scheme but I would work on the buttons as they seem a bit rushed.

Kieran
21-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Are you referring to the Cpanel Login buttons?
And I totally agree about the OVH domains. If you can get something for free, take it, because not a lot is free in this world. Yes, it might be more expensive to renew after a year, but in reality you are getting a year for free.

Iszak
21-02-2009, 02:02 PM
Personally I think you should go with the fadeIn or even slideIn effect compared to hide/show effect as I think it's more appealing. But besides that I think the layout is very nice.

Kieran
21-02-2009, 09:56 PM
I'm not sure. I tried the slide in effect but it just seemed a bit odd.

Meti
22-02-2009, 08:39 PM
I think it looks quite good.
Good job.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!