PDA

View Full Version : L1C Maze... +REP

myke
21-02-2009, 08:50 PM
Anyone got any passwords?

Me n Scott got far yday and then had to go, cba starting again... put them in spoilers or pm me xx +REP

no waiii
21-02-2009, 08:57 PM
the password for 93/92 or something like that was through last time i was on habbo, dunno not sure now

scott
21-02-2009, 09:40 PM
Thanks ;)

no waiii
21-02-2009, 10:16 PM
did it work lol?

Cyndia
21-02-2009, 10:37 PM
Haha I'm a loser so I wrote them down the last time I went through.. which is a few months ago, and I don't think l1c has been online since then.

93% is 3dpiles and yep, 95% is through

[DC]eption
23-02-2009, 11:03 PM
Hes changes them frequently dnt he?

Bren
23-02-2009, 11:09 PM
nope he doesnt change frequently.

its been 3dpiles and through for a loooong time :) i think 96% is the last room as one of the teleporters is missing or something.

Jonster
23-02-2009, 11:19 PM
I got up to 95% I think after 2hours of mazes. I found 93% or 94% ridiculously challenging, which ever one involves the thousands of red teleporters.

95% I eventually gave up after getting into the 2nd part of it, where you are in the air. So many times have I gotten nearly to the end, then just fallen into the hole.

Some good mazes, I especially find the Pyramid maze the most challenging. Takes a while to do.

Bren
24-02-2009, 12:01 AM
I got up to 95% I think after 2hours of mazes. I found 93% or 94% ridiculously challenging, which ever one involves the thousands of red teleporters.

95% I eventually gave up after getting into the 2nd part of it, where you are in the air. So many times have I gotten nearly to the end, then just fallen into the hole.

Some good mazes, I especially find the Pyramid maze the most challenging. Takes a while to do.
I managed to help a friend through that red teleporter one :P It's hard enough knowing where to click yourself, but telling someone else where to click is worse :@:P

Cyndia
24-02-2009, 04:11 AM
eption;5632270']Hes changes them frequently dnt he?

I know he used to, but I think he hasn't actually logged on in a few months so he hasn't recently haha. Kind of unfortunate since i heard quite a few people made it to the end and the stickies were filled.. I've only ever made it up to 96 or whatever though. :(

I managed to help a friend through that red teleporter one :P It's hard enough knowing where to click yourself, but telling someone else where to click is worse :@:P

Haha yeah someone was there when I got there the first time and they helped me through. L1c's maze designs are pretty ridiculous sometimes!

ElliottThompson
24-02-2009, 10:07 AM
I have the password for all of the other rooms, they all have one password. If you can persuade me enough or im in a good mood i may spill the beans when i get home.

Booters
20-04-2022, 09:35 PM
I have the password for all of the other rooms, they all have one password. If you can persuade me enough or im in a good mood i may spill the beans when i get home.

Hi I don't suppose you have the PW to get past this room?
because of updates you can no longer pass it theres a Holoboy blocking the stool, it's an update issue.

Triz
20-04-2022, 10:17 PM
because of updates you can no longer pass it theres a Holoboy blocking the stool, it's an update issue.

https://www.habbo.com/room/31605356

Search for the user Glowcloud - It's basically a modern version of L1C's maze, as far as I know it's still working

Sor
22-04-2022, 01:23 AM

I have the passwords but unfortunately am sworn to secrecy on pain of death :) However due to the fact that a large amount of the maze is broken further on, I have used my ability to access all rooms to create a full scale replica of the entire thing. It’s identical down to the last plasto colour and sticky message. Search Bab for a nostalgia trip if you’re interested!

Zak
17-05-2022, 10:29 PM
This thread takes me back

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!