05-09-2004, 09:03 PM
have you ever seen a ghost?i cant remember but i think i hav :S

:Illusion
05-09-2004, 09:13 PM
No thank god :eusa_pray If i ever saw one i'd become one a few seconds later :o

Arcanum
06-09-2004, 08:59 AM
No thank god :eusa_pray If i ever saw one i'd become one a few seconds later :o

Lmao, I've never seen one, I think my sister has, but I don't think I would freak out, only if it was a ghost with like skin hanging off it and its skin rotting, then I would freak out!! :o :o

DJ Dut Chat
06-09-2004, 09:02 AM
i did the ouegie board and someone spoke to me , i was with my friend at the time

MangoJ
09-09-2004, 03:44 AM
ouija boards summon demons, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT INVITE THEM INTO YOU'RE HOME!!! The reason why is because usually you don't channel to the person you think you are. Because if they were a good soul they're astrological leve lwould be higher than the present one on land. So if you invite a person in, who knows... It could be an evil soul! That's why they call some psycics 'Sensitives' because sometimes a ouija board can be a window to Heaven, Or hell. They are extremely sensitive to these openings of the supernatural doors. I advise people not to use them period, because once you open the door, you cannot close it. If you'd like to see more about it you can research on a great supernatural site that has been around for 10 years.
www.theshadowlands.net It is a supernatural guide to everything, you can find haunted places in you're area and you can hear stories from people. ALSO YOU CAN SEE ACTUAL PICTURES. (Warning: If you are scared of ghosts, do not look) Because I have to admit, when I look at some of the pics I get a cold chill up my spine and get a little scared. But you can reserch other stuff too. I have had experiences with ghosts before, I have not seen one with the naked eye, but I have been to places where I have felt the presense.

Rye1088
09-09-2004, 08:59 PM
ouija boards summon demons, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT INVITE THEM INTO YOU'RE HOME!!! The reason why is because usually you don't channel to the person you think you are. Because if they were a good soul they're astrological leve lwould be higher than the present one on land. So if you invite a person in, who knows... It could be an evil soul! That's why they call some psycics 'Sensitives' because sometimes a ouija board can be a window to Heaven, Or hell. They are extremely sensitive to these openings of the supernatural doors. I advise people not to use them period, because once you open the door, you cannot close it. If you'd like to see more about it you can research on a great supernatural site that has been around for 10 years.
www.theshadowlands.net (http://www.theshadowlands.net/) It is a supernatural guide to everything, you can find haunted places in you're area and you can hear stories from people. ALSO YOU CAN SEE ACTUAL PICTURES. (Warning: If you are scared of ghosts, do not look) Because I have to admit, when I look at some of the pics I get a cold chill up my spine and get a little scared. But you can reserch other stuff too. I have had experiences with ghosts before, I have not seen one with the naked eye, but I have been to places where I have felt the presense.
That's a great site! :D

I've never actually seen a ghost and I'm not too sure if I beleive in them! I have had a few 'signs' though, I think.

dj-ally
09-09-2004, 09:03 PM
DONT MESS WITH OUJJI BOARDS THEY CAN KILL BELEIVE U ME!

yes it very scary :'(

Arcanum
10-09-2004, 05:00 AM
DONT MESS WITH OUJJI BOARDS THEY CAN KILL BELEIVE U ME!

yes it very scary :'(

I think they are fake, and don't connect with the spirit world. :p

WhiteCanadianKid
10-09-2004, 05:48 AM
thats because they don't. You may not think you are moving the peice but you acually are, you concentrate and your mind races and begins moving the peice. I've tried it before it's really weird, it feels like it was moving by itself but it's really not. The peice will go to what your mind is thinking, it has no connectly to a spirtual world.

I saw that on one of those shows where they tell the secrets of a magician and magic tricks

Moose
10-09-2004, 10:29 PM
Lol, Ouiji boards are magnetized, i have one my self and never saw a "Demon" i keep it under my bed, well i think i have at the Merced Lake me and my cousins saw a women figure near the water pump and its been published in our newspaper its "The Lady Of The Lake" well we think it was her or it was a sleep walker in a 1920's nighgown but ill never know...

MangoJ
11-09-2004, 01:51 AM
That's a great site! :D

I've never actually seen a ghost and I'm not too sure if I beleive in them! I have had a few 'signs' though, I think.
Did you go on that site before I mentioned it? Because, I think it's cool to talk to people that I can relate to :P

DJ Dut Chat
11-09-2004, 07:15 AM
i think the board is real

Mentor
11-09-2004, 10:43 AM
1. cool site.

2. Ouiji boared are just your sub conisos, it simlar to exersiers used by some phycogists, often your subconsis is the bad side of u you may not vene know wbaout your slef wich is why everything u "talk" to seems to be evil, althogh i dont blesve in Ouiji boreds having [power is stil baleive in the paranormal, for a multitude of reasons.

Simonac55
11-09-2004, 01:31 PM
Well when I was about 9, my uncle died from a ski doo race. And one night, I just saw him and he dispear a few minutes later. That was weird but it maybe was my imagination. And before he died, he promised me a ride of ski doo. So another time, I dreamed I had a ride of ski doo by him.

MangoJ
11-09-2004, 02:06 PM
A dream, many people have ones about lost loved ones... Either it was you're imagination, or he was connecting with you thru dreams

FRISC0
11-09-2004, 03:07 PM
omg the pictures on that site are so fake 1 of them is just something on the lenze and another is just a womman smoking

Da-Weasel
11-09-2004, 03:13 PM
numba one
wot da hell is an oujji board??
soz im portuguese and donno much inglish.... :8
can sum1 tell wot it is??

GommeInc
11-09-2004, 03:15 PM
Heres a good question, have you ever felt when a ghost touches you, that is scary too.

MangoJ
11-09-2004, 03:39 PM
omg the pictures on that site are so fake 1 of them is just something on the lenze and another is just a womman smoking
Umm... Frisco did you go thru them all? And second of all you have no experience of ghosts so you wouldnt know! I suppose at night in a grave yard when there are no lense problems a ghostly looking vortex is just someone smoking... And second of all, some of them may be fake, but usually you can tell if it is. The ones in pitch black have the vortexes, you can tell usually. And I doubt cigarette smoke would have a blueish and bright sense to it in pitch black.... :s

Da-Weasel
11-09-2004, 03:54 PM
any1 no wot an oujji board is???

MangoJ
11-09-2004, 04:12 PM
A ouija board is sometimes called 'Taboo' You might see commercials of it of like a sleepover with girls asking it questions and giggling. But believe me, if they invited something in, they wouldnt be giggling anymore. u can find them in toystores or for a more serious looking one they usually have them in cult & bookstores

Da-Weasel
11-09-2004, 04:14 PM
ohhhhhh i heard of dem in a show..dey sound freaky
*chill gos down spine*

evect
11-09-2004, 05:29 PM
I've seen a ghost before. I was in my room in bed ages ago in my old house and I saw a reflection in my guitar where the light was under it. This like evil guy. It was scary.

MangoJ
11-09-2004, 09:51 PM
I've seen a ghost before. I was in my room in bed ages ago in my old house and I saw a reflection in my guitar where the light was under it. This like evil guy. It was scary.
ppl can look evil, dont judge a book by it's cover... And if it was just a refelction from a tiny little area on the bottom of your guitar then I dunnno if it was a ghost..

Congregate
12-09-2004, 10:08 AM
No thank god i haven't seen a ghost but i have heard spooky and creepy sounds. :o

evect
12-09-2004, 10:27 AM
Nah, it was real. It definately wasn't me cause I moved my head about to see if it was my reflection but it never moved. I just stared at it thinking it was my imagination and it would go away but it never did. I ran downstairs and sat there for a while and when I came back up 'it' was gone. Freaky :o

MangoJ
12-09-2004, 02:00 PM
Nah, it was real. It definately wasn't me cause I moved my head about to see if it was my reflection but it never moved. I just stared at it thinking it was my imagination and it would go away but it never did. I ran downstairs and sat there for a while and when I came back up 'it' was gone. Freaky :o
Hmmm...

MangoJ
13-09-2004, 01:31 AM
Today my father and I went to Hammond castle.. I was taking pictures, and when I wa sin the great hall I took a picture of the ceiling, and guess what? I found some orbs! :) Yes, orbs, what people believe are ghosts... :( To bad I didnt get a vortex pic... :'( Oh well... I havent finished downloading my pics from the cam so maybe I got something evn better! I'll keep u posted ;)

I'll post the pic in a few min.s once I am able to figure out how to post it! :P

Please don't double psot, simply edit your previous post- Butcher11

dude710
13-09-2004, 02:41 AM
I don't have too much experiences with ghosts but last night I was layin in bed in the dark, all the lights were off in the house, and this light was on the ceiling. it was a yellow light looking thing it kinda moved around a little bit but mostly stayed in the same area. It wasn't a reflection cuz no lights were on in the house. It started to creep me out so i turned on a lamp. then wen I turned off the lamp the light on the ceiling was gone. wat do u think?

MangoJ
13-09-2004, 06:42 PM
I dunno, I think it might have been your imagination, or a car could have gone by...

dude710
13-09-2004, 11:35 PM
I'm sure it wasn't a car cuz it stayed there on the ceiling for longer than it would take for a car to drive by. plus I didn't see any headlights go by at the time

MangoJ
14-09-2004, 12:59 AM
Hm... Well if you were physcic you really don't see ghosts... You sense them. Movies have made ghosts look like something. The reason why you can see orbs, extoplasm and vortexes in pictures is because of the energy... But who knows...? Maybe you did see something.

Yoshi132045
14-09-2004, 11:11 AM
Nope, Never! Luckily I wont see any ghosts in the future!

Convictions
14-09-2004, 01:51 PM
I think we see ghosts in 'haunted' places because our minds eye is sort of expecting or wanting to see a ghost

FRISC0
04-01-2005, 04:10 PM
That most haunted program i believe in that (sometimes) like they see them Orbs, I don't belive that man whos like "I can feel him over here, He is moving, HE TOUCHED ME" lmao i hate that guy Pfft.

i hate going past grave yards and forests by your self at night :O

lilli666
06-04-2005, 11:39 AM
ive heard somone speak 2 me before and i wake up in the night its really weird coz i cant remember me dream and i always here thumping and clanging

my friend believes her house is haunted she says that before she lived there it was a place tht had been burnt down by a fire and every1 had died she freaks me out but i dont know whether shes telling the truth

P_R_I_N_C_E_S_S*L_E_X_Y
06-04-2005, 11:49 AM
:cry: :rolleyes_ :Shock: :neutral: :Sad: :'( i think my house is haunted i wake up in the middle of the nyt n i hear noises n then my wardrobe door opens by its self its dead scary n sumtyms wen im on the comp i c stuff move in ma room n then i turn round n its bk wear it was its dead freaky n i hear noises in ma wardrobe wen im on the comp

Angel-Light
06-04-2005, 02:00 PM
That site freaked me out!!! -shudders-

Anyway I believe I have had an experience with a ghost...

Ok, 2 years ago my Grandma moved in with me and my parents because sadly my Papa passed away and she couldn't stay by herself anymore. Last year sadly she died, I discovered her in her room crying out in pain(her room next to mine) She had to be taken to hospital, but sadly she passed away in hospital 2 weeks later on a Wednesday when i was at school. I did have a bad feeling at that time during the school day and when i returned home to find both my parents cars there I knew what had happened. Anyway, a few weeks later me and my Mum started to clear up her room to make it a spare room. I felt a cold chill go up my back. No windows were open, the radiator was turned up high and I was wearing 3 layers. I heard someone quietly whispering Hayley, it really freaked me out. Time passed, I went upstairs to my room but stood at the bedroom doorway with no lights or that on. After watching it, I went into my room got the stuff I wanted and came back out to find in the spare bedroom a light on. Now this light is a touch light which has no switch. Nothing was around it, no one was inside, I have no pets so they couldn't do it. No power surge as it was on a protected surge. I was really freaked. I went over to inspect it and felt something run by my shoulders... then I saw a faint figure about my Grandma's height sitting in the chair on the corner. Ever since that day I have not went into that room alone. Day or night :(

I have also heard during the night, creaks and bangs. Now I am the only person up. I also sometimes feel a negative presence around me while on the computer.. and also my room goes from really cold to reallyhot at different points right after each other :s I really do believe in ghosts and spirits..

Edit: I have told them but they don't believe me =[ I think it's cause I had a special bond with my Grandma

Luayminator
06-04-2005, 02:11 PM
Woah Hayley, that must have been the scariest moment in your life. I would be very freaked out tilll today if that happened to me . Did you tell your mother or father about it ? :S
I would have told the world.
I my self havent had any experience with anything to do with ghosts, Phew.

:-Mystical.Dave-
06-04-2005, 05:04 PM
I have never seen a ghost, from what I can remeber ;)

Briarleaf
06-04-2005, 05:50 PM
A little ghost flew out of my butt just last night! j/k :P

Fraz-man
07-04-2005, 12:07 PM
a luigi board is some rubbish where you summon something called the pultegiest or some crud. Ghosts are not real, you think you see a glimpse of them in the corner of your eye. And t.v programs like 'most haunted' are all fake.

LOL luigi is from mario. Your gonna summon mario ontop of yoshi to beat you up?

Fawne
07-04-2005, 12:54 PM
I think i have.
I used to go climbing everywhere.
And we decided to video tape it, like the blair witch project, but not meaning for it to be like that.

We all used to watch Most Haunted and talk about the Orbs etc.
Orb = Part of a Ghost or a Spirit

Orbs are like little tiny glows in the dark, that may float about and than disappear.

Anyway i think I've seen a few Orbs.

Then we did this test where you draw round an object on a piece of paper and leave the object there.
Then you come back and see if the Object has moved out of the outer-lining.
There could've been obvious reasons why it moves.
But one is apparantly that it's more of a Ghost doing it.

Luayminator
07-04-2005, 05:00 PM
I think I have heard alot of stories bout them bein seen, but not me no

Evil Angel Fairy
07-04-2005, 08:30 PM
Well when I was about 9, my uncle died from a ski doo race. And one night, I just saw him and he dispear a few minutes later. That was weird but it maybe was my imagination. And before he died, he promised me a ride of ski doo. So another time, I dreamed I had a ride of ski doo by him.
That was you connecting to him in your dream, he kept his promise and took you ski doo-ing the only way he could

But anyways notice the name here "Evil Angel Fairy" I am a 1000 year spirit but NO! no one believes me, and I don't expect you to believe me either, oh well your loss.

Mit
07-04-2005, 09:14 PM
i dont belive in ghosts so i dont see them

Luayminator
07-04-2005, 09:15 PM
u dont have to believe in them to see them

Steph
08-04-2005, 10:41 PM
i totally believe in ghosts and people being able to get in contact with them. like them ppl, called medians or sumthing i think, ma mam n dad went t one of them n she got thru t ma nana and my nana was telling her to tell us stuff like and she warned us about things and they have happened! like we used to always find the bathroom light was on and she said she was doing it, so we asked her t stop it and she did! she warned us we were gonna get ripped off which we did with these mobiles and loads more stuff .she also said someone in the family talks to her in the corner of a room and my lil cousin has been spotted talkn to someone in a corner, when they been no one there.i doubt it was an imaginary friend. i think itd be a good xperiance to see a ghost, like if i saw ma nana now i wunt b scared at all!

Ashley 12344
08-04-2005, 10:46 PM
a luigi board is some rubbish where you summon something called the pultegiest or some crud. Ghosts are not real, you think you see a glimpse of them in the corner of your eye. And t.v programs like 'most haunted' are all fake.

LOL luigi is from mario. Your gonna summon mario ontop of yoshi to beat you up?

kinda off topic but marios ace! i used 2 play it on snes lol :eusa_danc

x!x.Emily.x!x
09-04-2005, 08:16 AM
I am actually really pleased i haven't seen a ghost because i would probaly have a heartattack and turn into a ghost myself...

jovv
09-04-2005, 10:21 AM
Aww Emily! Lol! I think Ive seen a ghost in my grans house, its an old barn so I thought I saw someone milking a cow! :O It was late in the night, so I could have been dreaming... But maybe not :s

Wizzdom
09-04-2005, 10:22 AM
lol ghosts ! :p

Kezzo
09-04-2005, 09:49 PM
I never really thought you could see a ghost, I thought you could just feel their presence. I had a ghost in my room, once I made the cross with my finger (stupid I know) and I felt the presence strong like it was angry.

-Soph-
10-04-2005, 07:22 PM
yeah, i've seen a ghost :), I can't remember too much though I was only 6 :P

Adam$
13-04-2005, 04:04 PM
My Dad's workplace has one. It's freaky. It was built on the site of a train station that was bombed down in WWI. In three rooms (in the same position, one on each floor) there is something wierd that happens. On the ground floor, on the odd occasion a book is open. On the first floor, wierd noises can be heard from the lobby downstairs, and on the top floor, freaky orbs of energy can be seen on photos and movies. Strangely, on all the movies you can hear a sound like when you scratch rough surfaces. On all the rooms there is a lack in temperature, and, as I read on a site, temperature dropping means there is a spirit present. I never used to believe in ghosts but ever since my Dad got this job, I started believing. ;o

RealmOftheClaw
11-03-2006, 02:11 AM
you can't c a ghost without a camera...and its not scary they are just white orbs i have seen them before tons of times.

Edited By nvrspk4 (Forum Moderator): Please do not bump old threads.

HellyBelly
11-03-2006, 02:27 AM
Major bump... But yeah I think I have seen one, it was freaky.

Herman
11-03-2006, 02:42 AM
Nope, haven't seen one, and don't wanna see one. Rofl. It scares me just thinking about it at night.

=Jen=
11-03-2006, 04:08 AM
I think i'm a pshyco when I say this, But i'm pretty sure I have... I was on the phone with my boyfriend and I started freekin' out cause my closet opened a lil bit, and he's like... Maybe it's clowns. (I'm scared of clowns) and it wasn't funny because that's where my porcline clowns are... -.- Later when I got off the phone, I checked in there, and saw a white blurry thing, I thought I was crazy, so I didn't bother going in to touch it... It happens a lot to, Maybe someones haunting me... :\ My friend said to take a picture of it, So I did.. -.- I could see a person... I'm scared of my room... Lol..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!