PDA

View Full Version : Need help..

Ras
22-02-2009, 06:45 PM
I just downloaded Twisted Metal 2 for my computer.. And the describtion says this:
Awsome rare pc game Just mount image, install, patch and play. No fix needed just have image mounted. Can be played online using a program called Kali. Can be played LAN. Enjoy and seed.

I dont know what I should do.. I havent done anything but download and try to open the files.. It says "Please Reinstall Twisted Metal 2" when I press the file called Tm2Setup.. Which I guess is Twisted Metal 2 setup..
Want does this "mount image" & "patch" mean? I mean what should I do..

sammyspam
23-02-2009, 10:25 AM
The game you've downloaded is an 'image' of the disc, to run the image download Deamon Tools. Open the file using deamon tools and it will act as if the disc is in your computer. That is what mounting the image is.

As for patching, there should be a patch or crack located somewhere within the file, should also come with a readme next to it. Follow the instructions in that.

Ras
23-02-2009, 12:17 PM
Thanks so far.. But theres no readme :/

Ras
23-02-2009, 10:10 PM
I have downloaded daemon tools, and mounted bla bla.. so it thinks i have that cd in the computer.. but it still says "Please ReInstall Twisted Metal 2"
Heres a picture of the files I have.. The ones marked in red is the original files, but i tried to use WINRAR on "Tm2Setup" and then all the other files came..
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/Teletubbiiee/file.jpg

Anvrew
23-02-2009, 10:42 PM
Go to shops > buy > install

easiest way?

Ras
23-02-2009, 11:16 PM
Go to shops > buy > install

easiest way?
indeed.. but you can only order it from usa, and i dont really want to pay like 20£ extra for the transport, and the price of the game.. its from damn 1998.. its like double the graphic of pacman..

Ras
24-02-2009, 03:44 PM
lol i just recieved twisted metal: black online.. i tried to play it and it didnt work.. so i googled around to see if it worked for my ps3.. and it did.. then i found out sony shut down the servers so you cant play online.. and this is a online game only..
anyway can someone please help me with patching or whatever

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!