PDA

View Full Version : Ghostly Robes

Slowpoke
22-02-2009, 10:29 PM
Right, I'm on the last guy (Viggora) but whenever I talk to him, he and my character just take the piss out of each other. I went back to the previous ghost to make sure we'd had the full conversation and we had, she just tells me to go to him but he just argues with my character and won't give me the cloak. Did this happen to anyone else? :S

Swearwolf
22-02-2009, 10:49 PM
sure it's the right guy? theres like 3 different ways it could go apparently, also do u already have it in bank or anything

Slowpoke
22-02-2009, 11:04 PM
It's the right guy yeah and no, they only appear at one of the three locations (random for your character). Nope, it's not in my bank, he hasn't given it to me yet! :'(

Slowpoke
23-02-2009, 01:39 AM
Ok so to double check that I haven't gone wrong I went back to the previous ghost and she tells me to go to Viggora but still, when I go to him, he and my character argue and I get no option to start a conversation to hear his part of the story. :S

Arch
23-02-2009, 01:55 AM
Check your quest book, you may have missed a part, or try another guide

Slowpoke
23-02-2009, 01:58 AM
That's the thing, "Ghostly Robes" isn't in the quest book and I have, it's so annoying. :'( I guess I'll have to just repeat the entire quest again tomorrow in hopes that if I've missed something, I'll cover it (although I really don't think I have otherwise the previous ghost wouldn't be telling me where to find the current one). :( Right at the last part too. :@

Imnotpure
23-02-2009, 03:48 AM
cloaks suck anyway

Slowpoke
23-02-2009, 04:28 AM
I need it for the Varrock Museum kudos though.

Scotesh
23-02-2009, 11:39 AM
I'm pretty certain they dont appear at just one random place.
When I did it I tried talking to one of the guys in the Falador drop party by accident and then once I'd gone to one of the other places for same guy, he was there and it worked.

I think they spawn in all 3 locations it just depends what the previous ghost said to you to determine which one will activate the next part of the quest.

Slowpoke
24-02-2009, 02:55 AM
Thanks for the help people but I just re-did the whole thing and it worked. Still, I'd love to know what caused the problem. :(

[Chris]
24-02-2009, 08:24 PM
You were on the wrong 'Set' Of ghosts.

Theres 3 'Sets' and you have to follow that set or you dont get the robes

http://www.zybez.net/misc.php?id=33

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!