PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Movie! - Ends 31st March

kuzkasate
23-02-2009, 08:06 PM
Recently, I was flicking through channels on the television only to find there was NOTHING decent on! This was NOT how I intended to spend my holidays, but that’s life. Then, all of a sudden my brain let out a very loud SPARK (which basically means I started thinking).

I had an amazing idea! What if, I could control the television and I chose what was broadcast on the TV! Soon enough, I decided that I would watch a romantic film & the main character would be Brad Pitt.

Not long after that, I was imagining that the film was an ENORMOUS hit and I was collecting an Oscar. Unfortunately that WON’T happen. So I want to find out what YOU would watch if YOU controlled the T.V! It can be your own made up movie, reality show or talk show! It is completely up to YOU! Remember to include:

The name of your chosen programme,
A brief description of what the programme is about
& the main characters!

Good Luck!

Competition Prize/Template

1st Prize: 40 Credits (Kindly donated by jrh2002)

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: Cutbrakes
Habbox Name: Cutbrakes
My entry: -

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all Habbox staff members the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by Dudedanny123 to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=607)" thread.

iArch
01-03-2009, 06:19 PM
Habbo Name: iArch
Habbox Name: iArch
My entry:

The Habbo Show

Presenter : iArch - me

Panel 1 : Lost_witness, Bucho6 and other main habbo staff
Panel 2 : Lee Evans, Rickey Jervais, Micheal Makintire

Description : Talkshow about Habbo UK on every week on sunday. Talk about new furni, pixels, rumours and jokes with Panel two saying how sad Panel 1 is and making general jokes

Sunday - ITV1 - 9-10PM

Melsia
02-03-2009, 11:50 PM
Habbo Name: Melsia
Habbox Name: Melsia
My entry:

Habbox-Enders

A new soap-opera starring all Habbox staff in their everyday lives. This involves the disputes and excitement of Habbox Helpdesk where a drink of pixel punch is always on the house, the secret love affairs within HabboxLive, the cunning and mischievious plans of the competitions staff, all the departments have drama happening within them. Coming soon to your television screens!

BBC 1 - 8:00pm Monday and Friday - 7:30pm Tuesday and Thursday

Mathew
13-03-2009, 08:06 PM
Habbo Name: omgMatt
Habbox Name: omgMatt
My Entry:

OK, this is a film called T.S.S, it would star Eddie Murphy as the main character.

My film would follow up a world famous dare devil. The film would start off with various billboards and advertisements, advertising a famous (in the story) dare devil who is coming to New York. It gets to the point where the airport runway is lined with thousands of fans, all watching this big stunt. He gets into the air in the especially designed plane and gets ready for his stunt. He jumps out of the plane, doing various tricks and releasing streamers, balloons and smoke from his pockets. He attemps to open the parachute, yet it fails to open. The camera angle changes to his face and body, trying to release the parachute.

It fails to open, and so he crashes to the ground. Face, body, all smashed. Fans rush in to check he is fine. Ambulances, police, fire, all rush in towards him. He is covered so fans and the press cannot see him. He is taken by air to the nearest NYC hospital.

Headlines spread all over the newspapers and news channels exclaming he has been discovered alive in hospital.

The rest is continued in the next movie..

The final line of the movie is something "The Show Stopper", which is what T.S.S (the film name) is, however nobody knows that until the end.

leah
14-03-2009, 10:02 AM
Habbo(x) names: Leaahh.
My TV show would be called addicts, it follows a bunch of teenagers addicted to habbo and habbo related forums. We see Gok Wan trying to stop their addictions and break them away from their computer screens, with scenes of voilence, tears and tantrums we see the emotional journey these teenagers go through as they are forced to leave their habbo lives and ditch their beloved pixels.
Starring: Immenseman, Gok Wan and Y-showah-10

Pigperson
19-03-2009, 05:22 PM
Habbo Name: Pigperson
Habbox Name: Pigperson
My Entry: Show called "GOD"

In this show, a person will get the chance to be God and there would be other people and God will be able to do most anything (rude things not allowed). The God of the show could make the others be slaves or just make them WORK WORK WORK! Make them SWET SWET SWET! Make them HOT HOT HOT!

LMAO AT THIS.

Will :eusa_danc

Rock
21-03-2009, 03:04 PM
Habbo Name: rockboy03
Habbox Name: rockboy03

Entry:

THE ATTACK OF THE KILLER RUBBER DUCKS

Main Actors:
Lost_Witness - Max Slater - The "leader" of the earth.
Bucho6 - Dead Duck - The leader of the ducks!
Rockboy03 - Rockboy03 - The superhero who has been chosen to help defeat the ducks!
Rockdog03 - Rockdog03 - Rockboy03's trusty sidekick

An series of adventures about evil attacking rubber ducks from outer space who have come to take over the Habbo planet.

This was completely random btw! lol :eusa_danc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!